Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-09-2013, 11:33 AM   #1
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default How do you deal with seeing your Ex GF?

just saw my ex gf at a club last night. we were somewhat with the same people it was for someones birthday. its been about 3 years since we have spoken. didnt talk to her last night just saw her for a few minutes. we left on bad terms, for what she did to me. but she was looking extra nice last night and feelings came flooding back. How do you deal with shit like this? last night felt bad this morning feels pretty bad as well thinking about her. any advice?
nathanjizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:36 AM   #2
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation
Default Re: How do you deal with seeing your Ex GF?

I saw my ex when I went back to Atlanta.

How did I deal with it?

I f*cked her.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:37 AM   #3
Kaspah
We hoopin?

Kaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKaspah is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

It sucks for everyone, to some degree depending on the circumstances during the breakup, you just deal with it.

Making a thread about it makes you a homo though.
Kaspah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:38 AM   #4
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputationJust2McFly has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaspah
It sucks for everyone, to some degree depending on the circumstances during the breakup, you just deal with it.

Making a thread about it makes you a homo though.
Making this thread = gay sex in your opinion?

Dawg, the sex can't be that bad.
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:50 AM   #5
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nothing, it just passes.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:04 PM   #6
DwadeOverLebron
High School Varsity 6th Man

DwadeOverLebron has an OK reputation so far

Yup it sucks.. it seems like you still have feelings for her.. my best advice is to stay away then, cuz if u do her.. I think those feelings will amplify 100 fold. BUT again this is my assumption on reading a quick post by you.. if u can hook up and u honestly feel u can get over her I would say do it! BUT DEF stay away if it goes beyond a lay, it sounds like she cheated on you and when a women cheats its becuz she has absolute no respect for you in that way and more then likely never will ever. Also if you didn't talk to her yesterday or even give a simple hello your chance at screwing her are over anyways. If you guys have mutual friends then I would say success and a extra million bucks in your pocket would be sweet revenge.. goodluck!

Last edited by DwadeOverLebron : 02-09-2013 at 12:07 PM.
DwadeOverLebron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:43 PM   #7
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I had one serious girlfriend and she's no where in New York, she's in Florida now. I won't ever see her back. I've seen other girls I've messed around with and lead on to believe I would be with them while fcking their brains out, but it's very awkward and prefer to pretend like I don't notice them. Here on out, I realize every relationship I get into. I END IT ON A GOOD NOTE. Because you never know when you can call her up for a quickie or use one another after the relationship ends, benefits, etc. That's my advice for everyone, I was to stupid to figure that out.
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 12:49 PM   #8
code green
C's Fan since Dee

code green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation herecode green has an incredible reputation here

Try staying away from your ex fiancee living one of the smallest towns in the smallest state in the country. I run into her a lot, we shoot each other the "oh shit, it's him/her" look and move on. You can get upset, or you can get motivated to be the most successful person you can be so one day she sees you in that Benz with the dimepiece next to you.

There's no greater revenge than a life well lived.
code green is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 01:12 PM   #9
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by code green
Try staying away from your ex fiancee living one of the smallest towns in the smallest state in the country. I run into her a lot, we shoot each other the "oh shit, it's him/her" look and move on. You can get upset, or you can get motivated to be the most successful person you can be so one day she sees you in that Benz with the dimepiece next to you.

There's no greater revenge than a life well lived.

thats good advice, and success will come and take along time. but the feeling is now, maybe i need to drink.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:12 PM   #10
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
I saw my ex when I went back to Atlanta.

How did I deal with it?

I f*cked her.

i could probably get her to **** if i talked to her. but thats the thing i dont want to talk to her she was not kind to me.
Old 02-09-2013, 01:13 PM   #11
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

Quote:
Originally Posted by DwadeOverLebron
Yup it sucks.. it seems like you still have feelings for her.. my best advice is to stay away then, cuz if u do her.. I think those feelings will amplify 100 fold. BUT again this is my assumption on reading a quick post by you.. if u can hook up and u honestly feel u can get over her I would say do it! BUT DEF stay away if it goes beyond a lay, it sounds like she cheated on you and when a women cheats its becuz she has absolute no respect for you in that way and more then likely never will ever. Also if you didn't talk to her yesterday or even give a simple hello your chance at screwing her are over anyways. If you guys have mutual friends then I would say success and a extra million bucks in your pocket would be sweet revenge.. goodluck!

nice
Old 02-09-2013, 10:34 PM   #12
SevereUpInHere
Utryin2getthepipe?

SevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation hereSevereUpInHere has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
i could probably get her to **** if i talked to her. but thats the thing i dont want to talk to her she was not kind to me.

If a girl has f*cked you over in the past and you still have feelings for her, sleeping with her is the worst possible idea. The short term gain of getting laid is quickly overtaken by the feelings of missing her etc.

I'd steer clear and look for someone else to take your mind off her.
SevereUpInHere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:35 PM   #13
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I've stayed civil with all my exes, and I don't go to clubs, so this has never been an issue for me.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:23 PM   #14
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

You probably could've f*cked her, dude.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 04:38 PM   #15
PHX_Phan
Local High School Star

PHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected posterPHX_Phan is a pretty well-respected poster

I met my ex because we always saw each other around the area, so I run into her or her family a lot at the gas station, grocery store, etc.

Was a little tough at first but I got over it. Last time I saw her I was with my new girl and when she made eye contact and I mouthed 'upgrade.' Not sure if she caught it, but I really don't care because I'm happy with someone else.
PHX_Phan is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: