Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-10-2013, 11:33 PM   #16
atljonesbro
National High School Star

atljonesbro has decent reputation
Default Re: My 5,000 Post Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Thanks for the rep homie. Im trying to get my green bars back
No problem bud, you always give me a good laugh on here
atljonesbro is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:34 PM   #17
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Thanks for the rep homie. Im trying to get my green bars back
With all those reds bars you might need to start selling your body for rep
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:35 PM   #18
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
fakkit - Buffalobill

Quote:
"NEGGED" - Anonymous

This is a joyous occasion and you guys want to be handing out negs? Chill the f.uck out
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:37 PM   #19
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Keep cumming in those underwear drawers, bro.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #20
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
With all those reds bars you might need to start selling your body for rep

The red bars are definitely excessive. Especially when most of the negs aren't even called for. I got negged because someone disagreed with me I didn't call him any names or anything like that, and the dude still acts like a b.itch.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:39 PM   #21
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecialQue
Old 02-10-2013, 11:39 PM   #22
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That shit response basically proves my point
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:40 PM   #23
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
This is a joyous occasion and you guys want to be handing out negs? Chill the f.uck out

Lol that wasn't even me. I always sign my negs "BuffaloBill<3"
BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:42 PM   #24
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
That shit response basically proves my point

I should have been more specific and said this thread was exclusive for non-f.aggots. Sorry for the misunderstanding, but you're going to have to leave
Old 02-10-2013, 11:43 PM   #25
BuffaloBill
Titty Master

BuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBuffaloBill is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

BuffaloBill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:44 PM   #26
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:

Keep anonymously negging me like a scared little b.itch Its not like I came in your mentally r.etarded sister's diaper drawer.
Old 02-10-2013, 11:45 PM   #27
CelticBaller
lite kobe

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill
Future rep
Old 02-10-2013, 11:47 PM   #28
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Keep anonymously negging me like a scared little b.itch Its not like I came in your mentally r.etarded sister's diaper drawer.

I never negged you. I actually have no problem with you and found your weird jizzing stories funny.

For what it's worth, I don't have a sister. Not that that adds anything to this exchange.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 11:47 PM   #29
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BuffaloBill

Old 02-10-2013, 11:49 PM   #30
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
I never negged you. I actually have no problem with you and found your weird jizzing stories funny.

For what it's worth, I don't have a sister. Not that that adds anything to this exchange.

my bad. All these negs got me paranoid
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: