Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-10-2013, 11:44 PM   #16
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Paul Pierce is still the Mother****ing TRUTH!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0bab0i
Jason Terry calls Garnett 50 years old

Haha I heard that. The funny thing is he is only a year younger than KG.

It annoys me that he first thanks God (as usual) then explains they won it through heart and determination. God had nothing to do with it, stop giving him credit!
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:30 AM   #17
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

PP can still ball but my buddy was telling me bout how basketball is very easy compared to other sports. All u have to do is shoot a ball in the hoop and u look like a star. He actually thinks that's why Jordan can come back and throw in a few hoops like he's a star
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 12:32 AM   #18
Djahjaga
High School JV MVP

Djahjaga has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
PP can still ball but my buddy was telling me bout how basketball is very easy compared to other sports. All u have to do is shoot a ball in the hoop and u look like a star. He actually thinks that's why Jordan can come back and throw in a few hoops like he's a star

what the F*CK does that have to do with ANYTHING?
Djahjaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:29 AM   #19
SacJB Shady
College superstar

SacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputationSacJB Shady has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
Haha I heard that. The funny thing is he is only a year younger than KG.

It annoys me that he first thanks God (as usual) then explains they won it through heart and determination. God had nothing to do with it, stop giving him credit!

People credit God, but y did God fail to help the opposition?
SacJB Shady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:37 AM   #20
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SacJB Shady
People credit God, but y did God fail to help the opposition?

It doesn't really bother me that much, but Terry does it ALL the time. It is just silly and meaningless.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:39 AM   #21
Wally450
A Paul Heyman Guy

Wally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputationWally450 has a terrific reputation

Paul Pierce has always been The Truth, he never lost it.
Wally450 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:22 AM   #22
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Funny how after Rondo goes down their ball movement and offense improves.

Team body/ball movement>one guy overdribbling at 3pt line and passing to out of rhythm players. Finally they start to play real TEAM basketball.

Funny how Rondo had three triple doubles in like his last 8 games, including the one where he tore his ACL... But people still think he sucks.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:00 AM   #23
raptorfan_dr07
Local High School Star

raptorfan_dr07 has not been impressing people

Pierce system>>>>Kobe system, period. Seriously. Celtics are 7-0 since Rondo went down with 2 triple doubles in that stretch for The Truth. Pierce has always been the better playmaker and it's f*ckin ridiculous how this Celtics run, with Pierce spearheading it, is getting ZERO attention compared to a team that's lottery bound despite being the most stacked team in the NBA.

Big fan of Paul Pierce, I only hope that they have enough gas in the tank to make things interesting in the playoffs, especially if they finish at 7th/8th and Miami/NY finish 1st/2nd.
raptorfan_dr07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:40 AM   #24
Magic bird
The Banner

Magic bird has decent reputation

Magic bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:40 AM   #25
RR#9
I hit open layups

RR#9 has decent reputation

Unreal. Also, 54 minutes at age 35, not bad
RR#9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:56 AM   #26
Hittin_Shots
National High School Star

Hittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation hereHittin_Shots has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by raptorfan_dr07
Pierce system>>>>Kobe system, period. Seriously. Celtics are 7-0 since Rondo went down with 2 triple doubles in that stretch for The Truth. Pierce has always been the better playmaker and it's f*ckin ridiculous how this Celtics run, with Pierce spearheading it, is getting ZERO attention compared to a team that's lottery bound despite being the most stacked team in the NBA.

Big fan of Paul Pierce, I only hope that they have enough gas in the tank to make things interesting in the playoffs, especially if they finish at 7th/8th and Miami/NY finish 1st/2nd.

Boston keep playing like they are and they could catch up real quick, they're only 3 games out of 4th

Could be half a game from 5th by 2moro/2night

Last edited by Hittin_Shots : 02-11-2013 at 08:51 AM.
Hittin_Shots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:15 AM   #27
teddytwelvetoes
Kids at the park dunk on me

teddytwelvetoes has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Jabbar

teddytwelvetoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:14 PM   #28
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0bab0i
Jason Terry calls Garnett 50 years old

http://www.csnne.com/basketball-bost...9&feedID=10602

Funny since Terry and KG both graduated from HS in the same year of 1995.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: