Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-11-2013, 03:17 PM   #31
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Do you judge a person by what they drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
"they" works fine in your sentence

just admitt it, you envisioned a male in the truck

Yeah, I'm probably likely to assume that someone driving a truck is male. That's more of me recognizing a demographic trend and not a judgement on someone as a person tho.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #32
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont give a chainsaw what who drives.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 03:45 PM   #33
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Yeah, I'm probably likely to assume that someone driving a truck is male. That's more of me recognizing a demographic trend and not a judgement on someone as a person tho.
eh..."demographic" is the type of person to some degree...the demographic for that truck is a blue collar hard working country type male and I am sure the commercial for that truck fits that...and that does describe him as a person to some degree.
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 04:41 PM   #34
BRabbiT

BRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBRabbiT is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
No, but I do judge them by how they drive.

+1
BRabbiT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:09 PM   #35
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongBeachLakers
Gotta consider the fact that, would girls mind being seen driven around in that thing?
You are aware that the world exists outside of where you live, right? Where people prefer different things than you do?

Just sayin'. In my neck of the woods a lot of chicks dig big pickups. I think driving a jacked-up one-ton with an exhaust to work and back is stupid, but plenty of girls think that's hot up here.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:13 PM   #36
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryWest
I was thinking of getting a good small brand new car and it looks like this.

I was wondering if people would judge someone just because they either drive a small or big car, what do you guys think?
i don't' know about the others. But don't let me catch you with this shit
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:16 PM   #37
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
You are aware that the world exists outside of where you live, right? Where people prefer different things than you do?

Just sayin'. In my neck of the woods a lot of chicks dig big pickups. I think driving a jacked-up one-ton with an exhaust to work and back is stupid, but plenty of girls think that's hot up here.
pretty sure he was talking about the car in the OP, not the pickup
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:22 PM   #38
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
"they" works fine in your sentence

just admitt it, you envisioned a male in the truck
Incorrect grammar tho
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 05:28 PM   #39
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
pretty sure he was talking about the car in the OP, not the pickup
Oh, if that was the case obviously I misread and he has a point, that car is universally lame.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:41 PM   #40
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
dawg i live in toronto, half of us dont even have a car

I hate when i have to take the TTC, but somehow it is supposed to be one of the better systems in NA. I don't know how the Fuck that is possible. If that is rue I feel for the other transit users in NA.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #41
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

What if you completely lack personality, what type of car should people like me should drive????
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:48 PM   #42
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
I dont give a chainsaw what who drives.

Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 06:53 PM   #43
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
What if you completely lack personality, what type of car should people like me should drive????
a vios?

anyways, thanks for the replies my homies. i decided not to get the small car for two reasons, 1 i would look like a complete *****, 2 i would rather be in bigger and safer car. that is all, thank y'all
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 07:07 PM   #44
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

No, not really, cars are such a matter of personal choice I find it hard to judge someone based on what they park in the driveway

What I do pay attention to is how they take care of the car.

A car full of garbage says a lot to me. You got two week old newspapers and Mickey D wrappers in the back of your Porsche or Honda you're a ****ing slob and the rest of your life is probably a mess too
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: