Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-11-2013, 01:24 PM   #16
HEAT111
ohh hohohohoh

HEAT111 has decent reputation
Default Re: Warriors reveal stupidest third jersey you will ever see

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoboticWang
It's not really THAT bad..

Yeah, they definitely do look nice.
HEAT111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:24 PM   #17
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
Jerseys don't even fit regular people properly

Yes they do. How do they not?
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:25 PM   #18
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

There's no need to see armpits.
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:26 PM   #19
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

"Lookin like a black Lance Armstrong. This is basketball, not cycling."
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:29 PM   #20
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Barnes looking gay in that first pic
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:34 PM   #21
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Yes they do. How do they not?

Idk i mean i'm 5'10" and maybe its just my specific height but I cannot find a real NBA jersey that fits me like a shirt and can be worn without the first thing people thinking being "damn look at that bigass jersey down to his knees practically" Or have 9 inches of jersey sticking out from under my hoodie

And even if i'm just wearing one with bball shorts I still look like a goddamn clown and i'm a pretty fashionable dude who can make clothes work. Something like these new ones would be way better. The nba jerseys you can buy are like practically a giant novelty thats not really meant to be worn regularly as far as I see.

Like, you ever notice how mexicans wear soccer jerseys around like shirts, and you could see how it actually looks normal and decent as opposed to the big and tall nba jerseys? Thats because they have sleeves, while still being athletically functional, and they look normal. I'd be down for something like that except for a sport I like

I think all 30 teams should offer these they'd be fly as shyt

Last edited by MetsPackers : 02-11-2013 at 01:36 PM.
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:34 PM   #22
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

It's pushing it

it does seem nice but sleeves are like blasphemy for b-ball uni's.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:39 PM   #23
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

The worst part isn't even the sleeves. There's pinstripes on the shorts but not the jersey, wtf.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:46 PM   #24
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

thought it was against the rules to wear sleeves in the NBA unless for injury/performance reasons.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:50 PM   #25
WesWelkerACL
Kids at the park dunk on me

WesWelkerACL has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Looks pretty dope to me

I'd actually wear a Knicks version of that like around and to the gym and shyt as opposed to jerseys, which there is never a good occasion to wear unless you are trying to look poor and stupid wherever you go. Jerseys don't even fit regular people properly so something like this appeals more to be and could actually be dope. Idk, opinions i guess

Haha so much truth. It's true though, atleast with soccer jerseys there are proper occasions to wear them and they fit like like regular clothes. This would be a step in that direction.
WesWelkerACL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #26
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

not sure what the fuss is about. they are kind of cool. the USAToday article made a good point, a lot of people were outraged at players wearing long shorts in basketball but in the end it faded away. As long as it doesn't affect the players' play, then whatever.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:02 PM   #27
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Looks pretty dope to me

I'd actually wear a Knicks version of that like around and to the gym and shyt as opposed to jerseys, which there is never a good occasion to wear unless you are trying to look poor and stupid wherever you go. Jerseys don't even fit regular people properly so something like this appeals more to be and could actually be dope. Idk, opinions i guess

honestly this is one of the truest things ever said. who wears jerseys to play ball anymore?

the only jerseys I ball in are old Champion ones because they fit really good other than that, the new jerseys are too heavy, Im not a 220lb pro basketball player I cant be running around in that
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:04 PM   #28
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

i like it
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:07 PM   #29
iDunk
JC.IS.CA.AS.SD.TH.JS

iDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputationiDunk has a terrific reputation

It said teams are gonna be catching onto this trend & we're gonna see a lot more of these next season. If we replace normal jerseys with these "T-Shirts" I'm losing hope in the NBA. Future is now... unfortunately.
iDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 02:16 PM   #30
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

No one's pointed out the obvious yet. Sleeves means more advertising space.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: