Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-11-2013, 08:07 PM   #16
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Clippers @ Sixers 4 pm EST

DJ pissed because he was being held entire time running the floor for that lob. Clippers back to dominating thanks to CP3.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:15 PM   #17
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

CP3 makes this team. It's amazing how much better they look with CP3 in the lineup.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:28 PM   #18
b0bab0i
National High School Star

b0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected posterb0bab0i is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by notatop29pg
I'm not Bledsoes biggest fan, but I do think he could start somewhere. In saying that.. If Billups could stay healthy id want the Clippers to trade Eric ASAP for a better starting 2.
Bledsoe isnt our starting 2 guard. Willie Green is when Billups is out.
Bledsoe is the backup PG.
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:31 PM   #19
notatop29pg
Great young streetballer

notatop29pg has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by b0bab0i
Bledsoe isnt our starting 2 guard. Willie Green is when Billups is out.
Bledsoe is the backup PG.

No shit...

If Billups is healthy you don't need Bled. Trade him for a better 2 than willie and let Chauncey be the pg off the bench.
notatop29pg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:34 PM   #20
Young X
Good college starter

Young X has decent reputationYoung X has decent reputation

Wow.
Young X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:35 PM   #21
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Showtime dunks
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:38 PM   #22
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

BGriffin's Dad has not been impressing people

Woah DJ
BGriffin's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:42 PM   #23
Ol Dirty Bastard
Local High School Star

Ol Dirty Bastard has not been impressing people

How is any of this even possible!!!??????
Clippers are going nuts this qtr!

Philly Crowd is going off right now, boos and cheers, that atmosphere is insane.
Ol Dirty Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:43 PM   #24
senelcoolidge
Good college starter

senelcoolidge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrysenelcoolidge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Clippers are playing the Philadelphia Generals. It's a dunk and lob party up in there. Even the Philly fans are cheering for the Clippers.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:45 PM   #25
Darius
Decent college freshman

Darius is a pretty well-respected posterDarius is a pretty well-respected posterDarius is a pretty well-respected poster

Man that griffin dunk on hawes was beautiful. Switching hands in mid air for left handed slam.

Stroshow where you at?
Darius is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:42 PM   #26
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

That was Blake's best dunk of the year easily. His most swagger filled dunk of his career too with the rim hang+posing afterwards. Loved that shit! DJ's tip dunk after running from the free throw line was also VICIOUS.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:49 PM   #27
Clippersfan86
Banned

Man that makes me sad... to see Nick Young and the Clippers players acting like family, hugging and shit and chatting. Why the hell didn't you come back to LA Nick? He said he would absolutely consider a paycut to stay home in LA yet he didn't. Maybe the Clippers decided Crawford would take all his minutes? Anyways I love my man Swaggy P.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:54 PM   #28
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

There were some sick highlights in this game
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2013, 12:19 AM   #29
Ol Dirty Bastard
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Man that makes me sad... to see Nick Young and the Clippers players acting like family, hugging and shit and chatting. Why the hell didn't you come back to LA Nick? He said he would absolutely consider a paycut to stay home in LA yet he didn't. Maybe the Clippers decided Crawford would take all his minutes? Anyways I love my man Swaggy P.

yeah i didn't like that he left. Nick Young is one of the biggest reasons LA won game 1 versus Memphis last year.
His IQ is low but he can shoot the ball.
Old 02-12-2013, 12:19 AM   #30
Ol Dirty Bastard
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86

yeah i didn't like that he left. Nick Young is one of the biggest reasons LA won game 1 versus Memphis last year.
His IQ is low but he can shoot the ball.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: