Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-11-2013, 08:51 PM   #1
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here
Default The Celtics vs. Byron Mullens

Celtics are down 3 due to a huge games from Mullens;
25 points on 10 of 16 shooting
14 rebounds

why doesn't Mullens get more pub he seems like a really talented 7 footer. With that being said i hope the C's can pull this one out
MMM is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Celtics vs. Byron Mullens

Barbosa's knee just went pop. Not good.

Not much good to see here.
Derka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:52 PM   #3
MMM
877-954-1893

MMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation hereMMM has a near all-star reputation here

Barbosa just went down, doesn't really look good
Old 02-11-2013, 08:56 PM   #4
Derka
Go C's!

Derka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation hereDerka has an incredible reputation here

The stretch in the 3rd where the offense was being forced through Pierce was really pissing me off. No ball movement and what passes we were making were lazy as hell.

The Jeff Green of last night is welcome to show up any moment here.
Old 02-11-2013, 08:58 PM   #5
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

LOL they just had a 3rd OT game last nite. I can live with a lil bit of lag.

I still think we win this game. Hope Barbosa is ok, makes having that guard depth good.

Mullens is like a poor mans Kevin love in my eyes.
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 08:59 PM   #6
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope Barbosa is alright.

It would suck for a huge win streak to be busted by the damn Bobcats.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:00 PM   #7
Derka
Go C's!

I am seeing very few good shots, even the ones that manage to go in.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:03 PM   #8
MMM
877-954-1893

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
The stretch in the 3rd where the offense was being forced through Pierce was really pissing me off. No ball movement and what passes we were making were lazy as hell.

The Jeff Green of last night is welcome to show up any moment here.

Green showed up in the first half, i think he had 11 first half points
Old 02-11-2013, 09:03 PM   #9
albas89
Jessica Alba

albas89 has an OK reputation so far

Barbosa goes down, probably done for the season... are u kidding me, this team must be the most unlucky in the league, including Blazers!
albas89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:03 PM   #10
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

I don't watch any Charlotte games, so I'm wondering why the hell does Mullens attempt almost 5 threes a game? 37% from the field as a center?
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:05 PM   #11
PP34Deuce
Good college starter

PP34Deuce has decent reputationPP34Deuce has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by albas89
Barbosa goes down, probably done for the season... are u kidding me, this team must be the most unlucky in the league, including Blazers!

At least BOS isn't the lakers lol
PP34Deuce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2013, 09:06 PM   #12
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is He Ill
I don't watch any Charlotte games, so I'm wondering why the hell does Mullens attempt almost 5 threes a game? 37% from the field as a center?

I don't really watch Charlotte either, but I think they're mostly short corner 3s like Ilgauskas used to take all the time.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:07 PM   #13
Derka
Go C's!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM
Green showed up in the first half, i think he had 11 first half points
His numbers are fine, but he could be having a better game. He's been passive with the ball in moments tonight.

I feel like him leaving that switch in the "on" position lets Pierce's minutes get down some.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:10 PM   #14
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

Damn Bradley is so good.
Old 02-11-2013, 09:11 PM   #15
MMM
877-954-1893

great block by AB after the TO
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: