Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-13-2013, 04:07 PM   #46
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Marco Rubio

kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:08 PM   #47
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
They've done this shit before, it's actually a joke and straight up insulting. Most people see through this shit and I hope are put off.

I can guarantee that if a cross dressing tranny was the leading vote getter in the elections, and cross dressing trannies were becoming a huge constituency force, they'd have Wendy Williams or RuPaul up in that b*tch.

When did the Republican Party become the anti-minority party??

I'll tell you when. Never. It's a myth propagated by the Liberal media. You telling me Bush handed cabinet positions to minorities to counterattack the Left?? The Left that rarely had any semblance of color.
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:13 PM   #48
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Patrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablePatrick Chewing is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseCity07
Lol Republicans just don't get it. They really think people vote for Obama because he's black.

Uhhh that's cause they did, jackass.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDlJMtjMMvw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3Qf58ZvXk0
Old 02-13-2013, 04:14 PM   #49
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

A liberal's opinion of the SOTU speech:

Quote:
On the liberal side, Matt Miller called it "Obama's hollow speech." He said "Obama’s framework was exactly right... But when you look at the details the White House put out on the president’s proposals, it’s less clear that he’s offering real answers... Even if Obama’s agenda becomes law, after eight years of the most progressive president in memory, America will still be a country in which work is less well-rewarded, college is far costlier, and poor children’s life chances more limited by accident of birth than in virtually every other wealthy nation. American exceptionalism indeed."

Read more here: http://obsdailyviews.blogspot.com/20...#storylink=cpy
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:10 PM   #50
longhornfan1234
Local High School Star

longhornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardlonghornfan1234 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Stop reading @ "most progressive president". Obama's laundry list from last night will not be accomplished. His speech was same ol' Democrat talking points.
longhornfan1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:14 PM   #51
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234
Stop reading @ "most progressive president". Obama's laundry list from last night will not be accomplished. His speech was same ol' Democrat talking points.

You gotta consider the source. Of course it seems like a lot of people are brainwashed into thinking that way. Funny how there was no mention of drones last night.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:26 PM   #52
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing

Black people voted for Clinton too. Must be because he's black.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:02 PM   #53
Patrick Chewing
Cobra Kai Sensei

Quote:
Black people voted for Clinton too. Must be because he's black.

So you don't deny it then??
Old 02-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #54
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
When did the Republican Party become the anti-minority party??

I'll tell you when. Never. It's a myth propagated by the Liberal media. You telling me Bush handed cabinet positions to minorities to counterattack the Left?? The Left that rarely had any semblance of color.

Uh huh, so when one of the top Republicans in Dubya's administration says THIS, he's just saying it just to say it, right? He's part of the liberal media? But wait, he's half Black... that's probably why
DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 06:18 PM   #55
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

First Jindal goes like a dud, now Rubio GOP running out of brown skinned folks to run as presidential candidates.

Whatever, Hillary going to town on whichever old white guy the GOP nominates
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:55 PM   #56
RoseCity07
NBA Legend

RoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRoseCity07 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
So you don't deny it then??

Going around and finding a couple of people that say that is not conclusive. You could get people to say they are voting for Romney because he is a rich white man. You could get women to admit they are voting for Hillary because she is a woman.

The fact that you seriously believe black people vote for candidates because they are black is absurd and borderline racist. You're implying that black people are too ignorant to understand the world around them. You are really an ignorant piece of sh*t you know that right? It amazes me you have that many green bars because you say some really stupid sh*t.

Last edited by RoseCity07 : 02-13-2013 at 08:03 PM.
RoseCity07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 08:44 PM   #57
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Lol Republicans just don't get it. They really think people vote for Obama because he's black.

I believe some did, just like some racists wouldn't vote for him because of his race. I honestly do think that it played a big part in him getting the support in the first place. It wasn't the only reason, but having a younger black man as a candidate did seem to be a factor to me. He also did a good job of selling his ideas to people, getting voters excited, especially with the backlash against the Republican party after Bush's second term, and his campaigns were very effective.

Would I ever vote for or against someone because of their race? Never, but I can understand why some black people would. For years, people wondered when we'd have a black president, and the last person who seemed like he could get any kind of serious support for it was Colin Powell who didn't have an interest in running. It was a historic thing that I think both blacks and whites wanted to see, and gave hope to many blacks because of a history of less opportunities than whites. Who knows? If I was black, maybe I would have voted for him because he was black?

I do have to reiterate that I certainly wouldn't call that the only factor. He did an excellent job of getting people excited about his presidency, selling his ideas ect. Personally, I never bought it, but I have to concede he did a good job of campaigning to get the support he did.

But if Obama was the exact same as far as qualifications, and he was a white man, I don't believe he would have been elected president. In many cases, I'd expect race to work against a candidate, but at that point, I think it helped. I expect people to disagree with that, and there's no way to prove it. But I think it's naive to think race isn't still a big factor in this country from both angles. We've come a long way, but we're still certainly not a color blind country or world.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:19 PM   #58
Balla_Status

Balla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation hereBalla_Status has a near all-star reputation here

Yeah, I honestly don't understand what raising the min. wage will do.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:48 PM   #59
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I dont care about the water thing, though it was weird that they didnt have it placed closer for him.

Anyways, apparently he claimed to still live in a working class neighborhood. while his house is worth 675k. Shit like that, which shows a complete detachment from the reality of america, is what bothers me.
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:16 PM   #60
Nanners
Great college starter

Nanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNanners is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
First Jindal goes like a dud, now Rubio GOP running out of brown skinned folks to run as presidential candidates.

Whatever, Hillary going to town on whichever old white guy the GOP nominates

this guy should take another crack at the presidency
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: