Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-06-2007, 10:07 AM   #1
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool
Default Tyrus Thomas is a moron

http://chicagosports.chicagotribune....ulls-headlines

What a dumbass. He shouldn't be allowed in the dunk contest. Who trains these kids to speak to the media. Tyrus Thomas = clueless athlete.

Quote:
Asked if he were excited about becoming the first Bull since Scottie Pippen in 1990 to participate in the event as part of All-Star weekend, Thomas barely looked up from untying his shoes.

"Not really," Thomas said. "I'm just going to go out there, get my check and call it a day."

Asked if an opportunity to rub elbows with some of the game's greats could be beneficial for a rookie, Thomas kept unlacing.

"I'm just into the free money," he said. "That's it. I'll just do whatever when I get out there."

kumquat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:09 AM   #2
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Tyrus Thomas is a moron

He could be sarcastic....maybe.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:12 AM   #3
kumquat
College superstar

kumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat coolkumquat is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by i seen hippos
He could be sarcastic....maybe.

I'm hoping for his sake he is. Have you heard him in interviews though, he makes Amare Stoudemire sound like einstein.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:12 AM   #4
mavsfan4zindagi
Decent college freshman

mavsfan4zindagi has an OK reputation so far

At least he's telling the truth.
mavsfan4zindagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:17 AM   #5
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I haven't really heard him talk in interviews, but if you want dumb find a interview with Joey Graham.

Most of the time he just says the average pointless crap that most players say, but once in a while he'll come up with absolute gems.

Before the season started I posted one of his quotes that basically amounted to "Last season we lost by single and double digits."

Unbelievable.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:29 AM   #6
Tarik One
NBA rookie of the year

Tarik One has decent reputationTarik One has decent reputation

I don't see the big deal. If Charles Barkley made those same remarks, it would have been brushed off with laughter.
Tarik One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 10:34 AM   #7
kumquat
College superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarik One
I don't see the big deal. If Charles Barkley made those same remarks, it would have been brushed off with laughter.

I doubt charles would make those remarks as a rookie. The guy has respect for the game.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:52 AM   #8
BFRESH44
College star

BFRESH44 has an OK reputation so far

I'd have to see a video..Fool was prolly being funny/sarcastic...

But even so, who cares...
BFRESH44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 11:16 AM   #9
DoubleTech
NBA lottery pick

DoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected posterDoubleTech is a pretty well-respected poster

nice to hear a player considered a project by many let everyone know what's on his agenda as an NBA rookie... not improving his game, not trying to get more minutes, but all that free money...

aldridge was clearly the best fit for the bulls... paxson ****ed up.
DoubleTech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 11:58 AM   #10
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

This isn't surprising after that hissy fit he threw in a DraftExpress interview after they projected him to go #7 to the Celtics.

From what I've heard and read of him, I consider him a punk.

The fact that he went to LSU doesn't help.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:02 PM   #11
Fiyah
Kids at the park dunk on me

Fiyah has an OK reputation so far

Haha don't be mad cuz we beat you last season

Plus way to get rid of your #1 rated QB and WR, good luck next season lol!

Tyrus Thomas is a funny dude
Fiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:09 PM   #12
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyah
Haha don't be mad cuz we beat you last season

Plus way to get rid of your #1 rated QB and WR, good luck next season lol!

Tyrus Thomas is a funny dude
Idiot alert.

Don't be mad "cuz" we absolutely whipped your ass THIS season in basketball (Says a lot because we aren't that great). Oh wait, everyone's getting a piece of pie.

Get rid of our #1 QB and WR? Marcus Monk still plays for Arkansas. Damien Williams can't hold his jock. And Mustain? That is comical. Kid is overrated and no better than Casey D-i-c-k (they both suck). You obviously nothing of the Mitch Mustain situation. If you did, you wouldn't be saying that we got rid of him. He chose to leave to run one particular style of offense (yeah, that'll help you develop as a QB, dumbass). See ya.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:14 PM   #13
Vendetta
Banned

Vendetta has an OK reputation so far

Well you can forget him ever becoming an elite player.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:14 PM   #14
The_Pope
Can barely lace up my sneakers

The_Pope has an OK reputation so far

The dunk contest is hardly serious though is it? Who cares what Tyrus Thomas thinks, if he pulls out good dunks then it doesn't matter what his motivation for participating is.
The_Pope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:16 PM   #15
Fiyah
Kids at the park dunk on me

Fiyah has an OK reputation so far

Um obviously I meant #1 rated from high school you idiot. Mustain and Williams were your future

I like McFadden and Jones but like the game against Wisconsin proved, they can be contained since your QBs can't do anything. Also you lost your stud DE.

Basketball for LSU has been horrible because Brady is an idiot and doesn't recruit good guard prospects like DJ Augustin.

I look forward to LSU beating Arkansas once again next season.
Fiyah is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: