Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-06-2007, 12:17 PM   #16
artificial
:-P

artificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected posterartificial is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Tyrus Thomas is a moron

Quote:
This isn't surprising after that hissy fit he threw in a DraftExpress interview after they projected him to go #7 to the Celtics.
i also read that interview. thats why i take for granted he was being honest when he replied about the money
artificial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:22 PM   #17
fatboy11
NBA sixth man of the year

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiyah
Um obviously I meant #1 rated from high school you idiot. Mustain and Williams were your future

I like McFadden and Jones but like the game against Wisconsin proved, they can be contained since your QBs can't do anything. Also you lost your stud DE.

Basketball for LSU has been horrible because Brady is an idiot and doesn't recruit good guard prospects like DJ Augustin.

I look forward to LSU beating Arkansas once again next season.
McFadden's been hurt since the LSU game. The only thing that can contain Darren McFadden is an injury. Flat out. I haven't seen a defense stop him yet.

And you call me an idiot because YOU DIDN'T specify what YOU meant. They aren't in fu*king high school anymore. So obviously, I thought you meant they were #1 on our depth chart (which they weren't). That's your bad.

We do agree on one thing: John Brady is an idiot. I would literally take his life if I ever came in contact with him.
fatboy11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:24 PM   #18
nashforprez
Local High School Star

nashforprez has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumquat
I'm hoping for his sake he is. Have you heard him in interviews though, he makes Amare Stoudemire sound like einstein.

amare does have a high IQ. he just doesnt have an education
nashforprez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:50 PM   #19
Vendetta
Banned

Vendetta has an OK reputation so far

Amare does not have a high IQ.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:51 PM   #20
heavensdevil
Michael Lee

heavensdevil has an OK reputation so far

Gully.
heavensdevil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:52 PM   #21
fatboy11

fatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected posterfatboy11 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta
Actually, they claim he does.

I remember an article in SLAM (please flame me for reading that magazine, I deserve it.....it was long ago, though) that said he took some test (I don't really trust those things) and he had a high IQ. I don't happen to believe it, but that's what they say.
Old 02-06-2007, 12:53 PM   #22
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

oh really?? He actually does...he had one of the highest iq test scores at one of his high schools...and i didnt get this from SLAM...I have another source
statman32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:53 PM   #23
fatboy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavensdevil
Gully.
What does "gully" mean and where did the word originate from?
Old 02-06-2007, 12:54 PM   #24
Crazy Style
Bulls official mod

Crazy Style has an OK reputation so far

Tyrus is only a rookie, but I bet his enthusiasm will go up once we near the All Star Break. He should be fine by then. It's T-Time!!!
Crazy Style is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:54 PM   #25
Vendetta
Banned

Vendetta has an OK reputation so far

So he went to a dumb high school. What's your point?
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:55 PM   #26
saKf
Roy = my new fave.

saKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected postersaKf is a pretty well-respected poster

http://dictionary.oed.com/cgi/entry/...ilite=50100276
saKf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 12:55 PM   #27
fatboy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
oh really?? He actually does...he had one of the highest iq test scores at one of his high schools...and i didnt get this from SLAM...I have another source

"One of his high school". And which shady establishment would this be? The one where he and Harvey Thomas were supposedly kidnapped at?
Old 02-06-2007, 01:00 PM   #28
statman32
NBA Legend

statman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterstatman32 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
So he went to a dumb high school. What's your point?

The high school was Lake Wales...and there were about 1300 students and he scored higher than most every kid in the school

The school might have been a below average academic school but still...to score higher on a iq test than almost every kid in the school is pretty impressive

It doesnt make him a genius but it shows that he isnt as dumb as people make it out
Old 02-06-2007, 01:02 PM   #29
statman32
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy11

"One of his high school". And which shady establishment would this be? The one where he and Harvey Thomas were supposedly kidnapped at?

nah it was lake wales...whats this story about harvey thomas though???
Old 02-06-2007, 01:10 PM   #30
fatboy11

Quote:
Originally Posted by statman32
nah it was lake wales...whats this story about harvey thomas though???
He and Thomas were kidnapped in the middle of the night by their coach (this was at a prep school where they lived on campus). Something like that. I'm foggy on the details. I believe I read it in SLAM as well.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: