Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-13-2013, 03:41 PM   #16
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Why bother? There's women all over. Seems like a waste of effort and added drama

The good ones usually got a man though. Gotta take em.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 03:43 PM   #17
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

I always wanted to f*ck an older woman but I wouldn't do a married one. I'm not trying to die over some p*ssy
Just2McFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:03 PM   #18
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just2McFly
I always wanted to f*ck an older woman but I wouldn't do a married one. I'm not trying to die over some p*ssy

Ah yes, the recent divorcee was a fun conquest during my young single days.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:19 PM   #19
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Just2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation hereJust2McFly has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
Ah yes, the recent divorcee was a fun conquest during my young single days.

http://youtu.be/0IA3ZvCkRkQ
Old 02-13-2013, 04:21 PM   #20
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
every married person has the potential to stray.

FIFY
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:41 PM   #21
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Newlyweds: No. They're still on that honeymoon "he can do no wrong" phase where they'll brag to their friends every time the guy farts

After about a year or two, as long as there's no children involved, then there's a good chance they're bored and willing. Personally I won't try it with a married woman if there's kids involved. I'll be the other man but not if it can mess up some kids lives
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:59 PM   #22
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I detect some salt in this thread.

These days it would be quite possible. Actually all days. It really is quite rare that a couple is really and truly synched up perfectly that the blinders are full on. Extremely rare.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:00 PM   #23
OhNoTimNoSho
Your King

OhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation hereOhNoTimNoSho has an incredible reputation here

If a cat is hungry, its gonna eat from whatever dish is around
OhNoTimNoSho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:50 PM   #24
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

You **** around with a married woman, both of you get shot where I'm from...
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:02 PM   #25
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is a pretty well-respected posterSAKOTXA is a pretty well-respected posterSAKOTXA is a pretty well-respected posterSAKOTXA is a pretty well-respected poster

Ya'll are some insecure fuc.ks...

I've been engaged for a year now, probably will get married in a year. Never even doubted my girl being with somebody else. The only guys that have that mentality are the ones that don't "have" it. As a guy, you always have to try to spark things up and never get boring for your significant other. Same goes for the females. If you keep that enthusiasm and spark in you as a guy, and stay the way you were when your girl first fell in love with you for, you'll never be cheated on.

But let's say my wife cheats on me with another guy, somebody that i don't know at all, why the fu.ck would i do anything to the guy? If anything I'll embarrass the girl and say farewell. However, if the guy that she cheated on me with is somebody close to me, or that i know personally...both of them would get it from me.
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:20 PM   #26
Balla_Status

Balla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Complete lack of logic.

If two people agree to be monogamous and successfully do so for a long period of time, why would it matter if their agreement was written or verbal?

It's not a written agreement. It's a LEGAL obligation.

Big difference.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:39 PM   #27
Balla_Status

Balla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputationBalla_Status has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
Ya'll are some insecure fuc.ks...

I've been engaged for a year now, probably will get married in a year. Never even doubted my girl being with somebody else. The only guys that have that mentality are the ones that don't "have" it. As a guy, you always have to try to spark things up and never get boring for your significant other. Same goes for the females. If you keep that enthusiasm and spark in you as a guy, and stay the way you were when your girl first fell in love with you for, you'll never be cheated on.

But let's say my wife cheats on me with another guy, somebody that i don't know at all, why the fu.ck would i do anything to the guy? If anything I'll embarrass the girl and say farewell. However, if the guy that she cheated on me with is somebody close to me, or that i know personally...both of them would get it from me.

And then you'll lose your kids, pay child support and pay her alimony. I hope you don't live in a no-fault state.

Marriage is a scam in my opinion as are engagement rings. Ask yourself this question. If you want to spend the rest of your life with a woman, why are you required to buy her an expensive and useless diamond ring? Is she some sort of prize? What the **** is she going to buy you? Superbowl tickets? The way marriage is currently set in no way benefits the man.

The two-to-three month salary thing is a scam as well made up by the diamond company to jack up prices. The right girl shouldn't need a ring. It's just some bullshit thing made up so she can keep up the appearances with the rest of her friends. (90% of american women)

And pretty sure 40-50% of marriages end in divorce. And half of the "successful" marriages are probably miserable.

Tell me something a man gets in marriage that he can't get without it.

"Nothing is forever. Then what makes then what makes then what makes what makes love the exception."
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:42 PM   #28
Just2McFly
By Any Means

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
And then you'll lose your kids, pay child support and pay her alimony. I hope you don't live in a no-fault state.

Marriage is a scam in my opinion as are engagement rings. Ask yourself this question. If you want to spend the rest of your life with a woman, why are you required to buy her an expensive and useless diamond ring? Is she some sort of prize? What the **** is she going to buy you? Superbowl tickets? The way marriage is currently set in no way benefits the man.

The two-to-three month salary thing is a scam as well made up by the diamond company to jack up prices. The right girl shouldn't need a ring. It's just some bullshit thing made up so she can keep up the appearances with the rest of her friends. (90% of american women)

That is some real shit, that 2 to 3 month salary thing blew my mind the first time I heard it.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:03 PM   #29
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JMT
Complete lack of logic.

If two people agree to be monogamous and successfully do so for a long period of time, why would it matter if their agreement was written or verbal?

Because it is easier to walk away from a relationship that isn't held together by a legally binding contract.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:07 AM   #30
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
As a guy, you always have to try to spark things up and never get boring for your significant other. Same goes for the females. If you keep that enthusiasm and spark in you as a guy, and stay the way you were when your girl first fell in love with you for, you'll never be cheated on.

There's absolutely nothing you can do to prevent those moments of boredom no matter who you are. It's inevitable. I'm not saying you can't fight it off to rekindle the spark, but I would guess every single marriage has had lapses in which either partner is vulnerable to seek something new.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: