Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-14-2013, 01:28 AM   #31
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?

Would you ever get with a struggling wannabe actress in Los Angeles? Knowing that she's going to be doing love scenes with co-stars and hang around powerful men who could help her career advancement in exchange for favors?
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:41 AM   #32
G-train
3-time NBA All-Star

G-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation hereG-train has an incredible reputation here

If you are a man then your woman won't cheat.
Unless you married the wrong woman.
G-train is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:35 AM   #33
MetsPackers
new based god

MetsPackers has decent reputation

As usual a bunch of insecure women hating posts from ISHs clown squad, half of which has never even kissed a girl

If this is how you guys feel about women, then you'll never have a truly great relationship, nor do you deserve one. If you think you're gona get cheated on and act like it, you will
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:48 AM   #34
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsPackers
As usual a bunch of insecure women hating posts from ISHs clown squad, half of which has never even kissed a girl

If this is how you guys feel about women, then you'll never have a truly great relationship, nor do you deserve one. If you think you're gona get cheated on and act like it, you will
Basically this.

It could be the American born and raised way of thinking. Not everything is as dry on the other side. Try leaving the basement and find the girl that's right for you.

Also, that guy going on about a fuc.king should get a job first. Stop being so cheap with your money. I can buy the ring off of my 2 week paycheck, why shouldn't i buy something for the person that i love knowing that it'll make her happy as hell?

Americans in general save up all their life, for what? Money is to spend, if you can do it, go for it. Enjoy life as much as you can, it'll fly by, and before you know it you're going to be sent to nursing home by your unappreciative kids and spend your latter years isolated from everybody. Sure, you'll have that 150K you saved up, and right then you'll realize that you ****ed up big time.

And don't even get me started with people that never get married and dedicate their life to dogs and cats...

Last edited by SAKOTXA : 02-14-2013 at 03:58 AM.
SAKOTXA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 10:37 AM   #35
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

You can go on and on about how insecure and pathetic I am. I already get this.

I can't stand animal fur getting all over my place either, so I won't even have a pet to keep me company as I expire. I will die the loneliest death ever. Relatively at peace with it. Moments of frustration pop up every once in a while, but I manage.
Old 02-14-2013, 11:53 AM   #36
JohnnySic
green is good

JohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation hereJohnnySic has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
Americans in general save up all their life, for what?
Because you will need money when you're old and cant work anymore. Americans are programmed to be self-reliant and independent. In most other countries, people expect that their kids will take care of them when they're old. Weak sauce.

Last edited by JohnnySic : 02-14-2013 at 11:57 AM.
JohnnySic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:04 PM   #37
ALBballer
Religion? LOL? WTF?

ALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation hereALBballer has an incredible reputation here

Most americans are not savers, in fact majority spend well above their means and are in debt.

As for the OP, i would say majority yes. But not all.
ALBballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:17 PM   #38
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
And then you'll lose your kids, pay child support and pay her alimony. I hope you don't live in a no-fault state.

Marriage is a scam in my opinion as are engagement rings. Ask yourself this question. If you want to spend the rest of your life with a woman, why are you required to buy her an expensive and useless diamond ring? Is she some sort of prize? What the **** is she going to buy you? Superbowl tickets? The way marriage is currently set in no way benefits the man.

The two-to-three month salary thing is a scam as well made up by the diamond company to jack up prices. The right girl shouldn't need a ring. It's just some bullshit thing made up so she can keep up the appearances with the rest of her friends. (90% of american women)

And pretty sure 40-50% of marriages end in divorce. And half of the "successful" marriages are probably miserable.

Tell me something a man gets in marriage that he can't get without it.

"Nothing is forever. Then what makes then what makes then what makes what makes love the exception."

I'm gonna save this post Hawker and bump it when you're engaged.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:29 PM   #39
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:

Fool this is real life....

- You think Married woman don't look at other men and wish they could be with them?

again , thread asked....do married woman have potential to stray?

- answer: Yes absolutley....especially if they meet a man who can connect with them on a deeper level then thier husband....or if thier husband cannot fill the voids she is missing.......

- I never said every woman will stray.......but in the right place and time they def would.

( I ****ed a few married women.....they were always fighting with thier husbands and not really happy anymore.)
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:47 PM   #40
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I got no respect for any of you chasing after married woman. Seems like such a loser thing to do.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 12:57 PM   #41
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Would you ever get with a struggling wannabe actress in Los Angeles? Knowing that she's going to be doing love scenes with co-stars and hang around powerful men who could help her career advancement in exchange for favors?

Bad logic. If she's a 'struggling wannabe' then she's not doing love scenes with co-stars, because she isn't working.

If anything she'll start blowing producers to get the job to have fake sex with someone better looking than you.

And as for the question, yeah I probably would.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 01:11 PM   #42
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
Bad logic. If she's a 'struggling wannabe' then she's not doing love scenes with co-stars, because she isn't working.

It was perfectly sound logic.

Just because an actress is 'working' with a gig here and there doesn't mean she's not struggling.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:32 PM   #43
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

Quote:

This dude lives in Fantasy Island
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 02:55 PM   #44
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
It was perfectly sound logic.

Just because an actress is 'working' with a gig here and there doesn't mean she's not struggling.

You also said 'wannabe' if she's a 'wannabe' that means she isn't an actress.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:04 PM   #45
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
You also said 'wannabe' if she's a 'wannabe' that means she isn't an actress.

'Wannabe' is just a synonym for 'aspiring'.

People that want to act and get little roles on TV shows here and there once in a while can be called either. They're not established yet to the point they can do it full-time.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: