Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-14-2013, 06:17 PM   #46
Timmy D for MVP
Chuck Hayes Stan

Timmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTimmy D for MVP is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: does every married woman have the potential to stray?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
'Wannabe' is just a synonym for 'aspiring'.

People that want to act and get little roles on TV shows here and there once in a while can be called either. They're not established yet to the point they can do it full-time.

No it's not.

A wannabe thug is not an aspiring thug. He's just a retard. They mean two separate things.
Timmy D for MVP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:43 PM   #47
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timmy D for MVP
No it's not.

A wannabe thug is not an aspiring thug. He's just a retard. They mean two separate things.

Terrible comparison.

It's common lingo amongst those who act. Even those with genuine desire and commitment refer to themselves as "wannabe actors" from time to time.

LOL, surprised this side discussion has lasted for this many replies. All because someone wanted to call me out on "bad logic". Ridiculous.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #48
SAKOTXA
College superstar

SAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this boardSAKOTXA is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
You can go on and on about how insecure and pathetic I am. I already get this.

I can't stand animal fur getting all over my place either, so I won't even have a pet to keep me company as I expire. I will die the loneliest death ever. Relatively at peace with it. Moments of frustration pop up every once in a while, but I manage.
How is it weak sauce? The **** you talkin' bout, Willis?

In other cultures, like mine, your parents take care of you until you can stand on your both feet. Why wouldn't I take care of my parents that did everything for me when I needed it?

That selfish mentality is exactly what's wrong with a lot of people.
SAKOTXA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:53 PM   #49
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected posterimdaman99 is a pretty well-respected poster

dude its valentines day, no shortage of horny women sad that they are single craving it.
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:15 PM   #50
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
I'm gonna save this post Hawker and bump it when you're engaged.

Come at me bro. Of course I say I'm pretty set in my views but I honestly don't understand marriage. It's only a loss for a man.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 09:16 PM   #51
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAKOTXA
Basically this.

It could be the American born and raised way of thinking. Not everything is as dry on the other side. Try leaving the basement and find the girl that's right for you.

Also, that guy going on about a fuc.king should get a job first. Stop being so cheap with your money. I can buy the ring off of my 2 week paycheck, why shouldn't i buy something for the person that i love knowing that it'll make her happy as hell?

Americans in general save up all their life, for what? Money is to spend, if you can do it, go for it. Enjoy life as much as you can, it'll fly by, and before you know it you're going to be sent to nursing home by your unappreciative kids and spend your latter years isolated from everybody. Sure, you'll have that 150K you saved up, and right then you'll realize that you ****ed up big time.

And don't even get me started with people that never get married and dedicate their life to dogs and cats...

I'm an engineer in the O&G industry and I'm 24 in three days. I make damn good money. And that's a fucking pathetic reason for buying her a ring. She should be happy without it. The fuck she going to buy you?

Yeah, buying a 20k ring isn't a good investment in terms of "living life."

Last edited by Balla_Status : 02-14-2013 at 09:20 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 09:20 PM   #52
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Isn't the ring just a down payment on the whole child birth thing?
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:44 PM   #53
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
I got no respect for any of you chasing after married woman. Seems like such a loser thing to do.

What if it's not chasing........more like walking down the beach and seeing a Sand castle.....you know someone else is gonna smash it.....might as well be you....so you jump on it.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:44 PM   #54
JEFFERSON MONEY
A bit crazy

JEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJEFFERSON MONEY is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balla_Status
I'm an engineer in the O&G industry and I'm 24 in three days. I make damn good money. And that's a fucking pathetic reason for buying her a ring. She should be happy without it. The fuck she going to buy you?

Yeah, buying a 20k ring isn't a good investment in terms of "living life."

Exactly. Thank you Mr. Hawker.

Why are post-2nd wave feminist Americans so fukking hell bent on transferring hard earned cash from decent men into the hands of vain women and then calling it equality. I will never understand this.

Valentine's Day
Her Birthday
Anniversaries
and the big kahuna.. a Wedding Ring

These are all temporary markers of happiness compared to something real worthwhile and romantic and bonding like travelling to other countries or
conquering fears together or the sweet relief you get when you can afford a quicker mortgage payout.

All the other patriarchal cultures *once* have dowries and proper incentives for guys to get married and continue the propoagation of chldren. ANd best of all you don't have to f*cking get on one knee and propose like a gotdamn kicked dog to accept perpetual slavery to these ho's. Let's be real here. WHo's funnier, smarter, more talented, and will be more valuable (to others) in the longrun? The man. At least in other areas like SE Europe, even though you're tied down, the girl will try to add value to the partnership as best as she can either through emotional support, cooking, cleaning, or pleasing.

There needs to be a revolution, fast, that caters to male interests or this Western world will turn into a fukking single mom-player-eunuch-spoiled emasculated sons-slutty daughter-obese-overly dependent-whining cesspool.

Save yourselves. Now.
JEFFERSON MONEY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:14 PM   #55
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I teach PE at an elementary school, and work with mostly older, married females. They don't seem overly thrilled with their marriages, as I overheard statements yesterday like "Oh, he used to go all out for Valentines Day, but that stopped years ago" etc. I think people grow bored over time, and the stresses of life play a huge role. It's so tough, especially in this modern era, to have a successful marriage. I've been engaged twice, and both times, we broke up before marriage. The person you meet on those initial dates is different than the person you marry. I think eventually, some married women will just "snap." It doesn't make it right, but it is what it is.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:23 PM   #56
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Oh yeah. If the game is tight and right, any married woman can stray.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:33 PM   #57
JellyBean
College superstar

JellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation hereJellyBean has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I teach PE at an elementary school, and work with mostly older, married females. They don't seem overly thrilled with their marriages, as I overheard statements yesterday like "Oh, he used to go all out for Valentines Day, but that stopped years ago" etc. I think people grow bored over time, and the stresses of life play a huge role. It's so tough, especially in this modern era, to have a successful marriage. I've been engaged twice, and both times, we broke up before marriage. The person you meet on those initial dates is different than the person you marry. I think eventually, some married women will just "snap." It doesn't make it right, but it is what it is.

I teach as well, 4th graders for me. The female teachers, a good number, are constantly complaining about what their husbands/boyfriends are not doing, especially on Valentines Day. I agree, the person you meet on those inital dates is way different than the person you marry.
JellyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 04:50 PM   #58
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

homewrecker
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:38 PM   #59
Balla_Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellyBean
I teach as well, 4th graders for me. The female teachers, a good number, are constantly complaining about what their husbands/boyfriends are not doing, especially on Valentines Day. I agree, the person you meet on those inital dates is way different than the person you marry.

Valentine's Day is a dick measuring contest for women to see which man did the most for them.

Same with engagement rings.
Old 02-15-2013, 07:47 PM   #60
Balla_Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEFFERSON MONEY
Exactly. Thank you Mr. Hawker.

Why are post-2nd wave feminist Americans so fukking hell bent on transferring hard earned cash from decent men into the hands of vain women and then calling it equality. I will never understand this.

Valentine's Day
Her Birthday
Anniversaries
and the big kahuna.. a Wedding Ring

These are all temporary markers of happiness compared to something real worthwhile and romantic and bonding like travelling to other countries or
conquering fears together or the sweet relief you get when you can afford a quicker mortgage payout.

All the other patriarchal cultures *once* have dowries and proper incentives for guys to get married and continue the propoagation of chldren. ANd best of all you don't have to f*cking get on one knee and propose like a gotdamn kicked dog to accept perpetual slavery to these ho's. Let's be real here. WHo's funnier, smarter, more talented, and will be more valuable (to others) in the longrun? The man. At least in other areas like SE Europe, even though you're tied down, the girl will try to add value to the partnership as best as she can either through emotional support, cooking, cleaning, or pleasing.

There needs to be a revolution, fast, that caters to male interests or this Western world will turn into a fukking single mom-player-eunuch-spoiled emasculated sons-slutty daughter-obese-overly dependent-whining cesspool.

Save yourselves. Now.

Agreed she may be hot in her 20s but she aint gonna be hot forever. She's a depreciating asset. You'll be making way more money in your 40s than your 20s. You're an appreciating asset. Not to mention the large % of fat people in the nation.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: