I think you got us mixed up with Brazilians or Puerto Ricans...Mexicans are a mix of European and Native American, like most of Latin America except for those that have a large African presence.
I found an article about that, I think that's a very loose statement.
And the rest of the country has a great majority of white brits.
Immigration to London is nothing new, immigration in London is nothing new, for instance, two friends of mine are the 3rd generation of indian immigrants and their families have been in the UK for like 100 years. And there are plenty of kids who have one british and one foreign parent in London so "white brits" is not something I'm a fan of.
Yeah I found an article after this thread piqued my interest. It says 44.9% of Londoners identified themselves as 'White British' in the 2011 Census. Assuming that the other 55.1% were a bunch of different races (we don't even need to look that up), that makes 'White British' the majority.
Off the top of my head, I believe white people are a statistical minority in just one of the 33 London boroughs, which is Newham in east London.
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
some of you dumbass dont understand what being the minority is. its not about what race is what percent. its about what race is superior and respected to others in society.