Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-15-2013, 03:47 PM   #31
ortonsaw
Great young streetballer

ortonsaw has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Tracy Mcgrady Appreciation Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I'm not one for namecalling but if tha'ts all you remember TMac for then you're a f*ckin idiot and it's your own loss for blocking one of the most exciting and electrifying players in history out of your memory.
well said
ortonsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:36 PM   #32
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 03:38 PM   #33
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Old 02-16-2013, 05:53 PM   #34
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Watch Tracy's documentary if you haven't already. Pretty good stuff.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 06:22 PM   #35
Draz
Like a Baoss.

Draz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDraz is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Amazing player. My life will end and I will only live to tell the player who he could of been =( =(
Draz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:14 PM   #36
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
Watch Tracy's documentary if you haven't already. Pretty good stuff.

What's the title?
Old 02-16-2013, 07:19 PM   #37
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

One of the most disappointing stories in basketball really. When he was in his (very short) prime he could do just about anything on the court, slash, shoot, pull-up, break down the defense with his dribble, facilitate, play defense, post-up, etc. His versatility was amazing. And so damn smooth doing it all. Injuries really derailed him, and add to it the bad luck with other teammates injuries and you get what his career looks like now. Amazing talent, but a short and unsuccessful prime.

I remember when I first saw him toss it off the backboard and jam, I was literally speechless for like 5 minutes, that's when I knew he was my favourite player.

I love this move:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ux6c90zqlxE
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:22 PM   #38
Chrono90
Local High School Star

Chrono90 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortonsaw
i want him back in the NBA but probably would never gonna happen again

Sad to say that in today's game, the defender would just play D by standing outside the semi circle and fall to the ground and it would be a charge. Miss the games back in the days.
Chrono90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:23 PM   #39
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockets(T-mac)

"That's me on defense" - Matt Bullard

Haha, I wish he was still announcing for the Rockets. Dude is great.
Old 02-16-2013, 07:36 PM   #40
FKAri
Great college starter

FKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
Favorite player of all time. One of the smoothest perimeter players I've ever seen, especially in his prime. Similar to Durant right now, in a way, but T-Mac had phenomenal court vision for a guy his size.

Durant is not nearly as smooth. Durant looks herky jerky out there; understandable as he's almost 7 feet all.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:43 PM   #41
ukballer
NBA rookie of the year

ukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
Durant is not nearly as smooth. Durant looks herky jerky out there; understandable as he's almost 7 feet all.

Yeah, T-Mac's bodyframe (no homo) is more natural looking for the smooth, athletic play-type.

Both of them have effortless jumpers though. Both can pull up from 30 ft and drain it like it's a midrange shot.
ukballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 07:45 PM   #42
tmacattack33
NBA rookie of the year

tmacattack33 has not been impressing people

Great player who coulda been better, but injuries and lack of passion for the game held him back.

I guess knowing that there is more to life than bball is not a bad thing, but as a fan i woulda loved to see more enthusiasm for bball from him.
tmacattack33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 08:17 PM   #43
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

T-Mac in Houston-area rapper Mike Jones' music video 'Flossin':

http://youtu.be/8qoSRHTu7-4?t=2m43s
Old 02-19-2013, 02:24 PM   #44
ortonsaw
Great young streetballer

ortonsaw has an OK reputation so far

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhiV-kJwFm8

vintage tmac owning king james
ortonsaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 12:10 AM   #45
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by ortonsaw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhiV-kJwFm8

vintage tmac owning king james

Orlando pinstripe throwbacks on Christmas Day put me in the festive mood like Detroit Lions blue does on Thanksgiving.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: