Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-18-2013, 12:24 AM   #1
macmac
Gov'n

macmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemacmac is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default How much would you estimate....

That an active member with over 1000 posts is worth to ISH financially?
macmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:38 AM   #2
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: How much would you estimate....

1/8,000,000,000,000th of a search function
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:11 AM   #3
Killbot
KillImpaleLiquefyLynch

Killbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKillbot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

There is not enough zeros.
Killbot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:28 AM   #4
Legend of Josh
Banned

Legend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputationLegend of Josh has a terrific reputation

Posters aren't worth anything as an individual. It's all just one big happy family. We all collectively make ISH what it is, and not any one single stand-alone standout contributor. We all generate the all interest. We all come here to read the same posters, all equally. No one poster has, or ever will be more of a pull compared to another. We all evenly make everyone smile, LOL, and piss them off without end. Silly ? man.
Legend of Josh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:44 AM   #5
yobore
Great college starter

yobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat coolyobore is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by macmac
That an active member with over 1000 posts is worth to ISH financially?
How many ads did you click?
yobore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:31 AM   #6
embersyc
Lurker

embersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputationembersyc has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low

http://www.insidehoops.com/basketball-info.shtml
embersyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 07:49 AM   #7
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm worth Catz Hernandez + Pete's Montreux /2
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:16 AM   #8
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

If I have time later today I'm going to attempt the math on this

All I need to know is

-how much $ we think this site generates a year
-how many active posters there are in one years time
-how many posts the average poster makes in one years time

If I can get estimates on those 3 things I can figure out what 1,000 posts is worth here...or even just 1 post, probably a tiny piece of a penny
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:19 AM   #9
LJJ
Extra Cheese

LJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLJJ is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

All I need to know is

If I can get estimates on those 3 things I can figure out what 1,000 posts is worth here...or even just 1 post, probably a tiny piece of a penny

Yikes
LJJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:41 AM   #10
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-

All I need to know is

How many posts do you estimate you've made?
Old 02-18-2013, 11:29 AM   #11
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
How many posts do you estimate you've made?
40 something thousand...over 6 years

edit: 7 years...wow, that's a long time

Last edited by -p.tiddy- : 02-18-2013 at 11:31 AM.
Old 02-18-2013, 11:38 AM   #12
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

http://www.cubestat.com/www.insidehoops.com

Website Worth: $51,160.59
Daily Pageviews: 23,361
Daily Ads Revenue: $70.08

okay, I will just go with this for how much this site makes...roughly 25k a year

the other info on posters might be more difficult to get...may not be able to do it
Old 02-18-2013, 01:49 PM   #13
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

okay, from this site I got this:

Quote:
Threads: 238,826, Posts: 6,947,151, Members: 203,481, Active Members: 2,096

That is nearly 7 million posts since 2006 correct?...okay that is 7 years...ROUGHLY 1 million posts per year from 2,096 active posters

that means the average poster here posts 477 times a year

okay...so with the above info that this site brings in $70.08 or ROUGHLY $25k a year it brings me to this

0.025 dollars per post...OR $25 per 1,000 posts

that doesn't answer the OP completely though...1,000 posts is worth roughly $25 to Jeff...but an ACTIVE poster who has 1,000 posts under his belt is worth more due to his potential for future posts...I would guesstimate tripling it...to around $75 in value

so if you are an active poster with 1,000 posts you are valued at around $75 dollars I would say to Jeff

my value here is probably around $1,000 lol
Old 02-18-2013, 02:00 PM   #14
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

Im pretty sure jeff pulls in way more than just 25k from this site.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:25 PM   #15
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

Quote:
Originally Posted by DCL
Im pretty sure jeff pulls in way more than just 25k from this site.

According to Jeff anyway.

I'd like to cash out, as soon as Jeff sends my $1,350 to my Paypal account.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: