Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-14-2013, 05:25 PM   #31
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation
Default Re: I hate stupid parents

Quote:
Originally Posted by ace23
AlphaWolf24 is one of the dumbest posters I've seen on this site.

why because I don't think every Little kids/ babies should get injected with mercury and viruses??....

because I agree with people who have clear understanding that Clean Water / food supply has far more to do with Health ( fighting sickness) then injecting month old babies with Viruses they are never gonna be exposed to....

please interject with your overwhelming understanding of this subject.....

if not, then go away...you don't rate.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:26 PM   #32
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
April 2012

still bieng used in most vaccines.....allthough they do provide Mercury free....not sure what other chemicals took the mercury's place?
Do you have any evidence showing thiomersal is toxic in the dose administered with the vaccine?
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 05:29 PM   #33
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
36,000 people die from the Flu on average each year.....

How many were 65 and older? ( the group that the Flu effects the most)

27,000 people died from unitentional poisonings.....

470,000 women died from cartiovascular desease.....

33,000 people died from suicide....( nearly the same amount as the Flu took)

what is your point?....you may die from getting sick?.....you are far more likely to die from bad eating habits......far more!

and just as Likely to off yourself as dying from flu..

Inject myself every year with rotten eggs and viruses?...no thanks.
And why is that number so concentrated with people that already have an existing illness or weakened immune system? Because we do not have massive outbreaks amongst the other high risk population. Young children who have not developed a strong immunity are high risk in a dangerous environment. People not getting vaccinations leads to a drop in herd immunity which could cause significant outbreaks to occur. As more outbreaks occur, there is more chance of mutations resulting in lack of or new biomarkers.

Last edited by shlver : 02-14-2013 at 05:34 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:29 PM   #34
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlver
Do you have any evidence showing thiomersal is toxic in the dose administered with the vaccine?

- Only the Millions of Parents who are in court/taking a stand vs the FDA...

- and the scientific community who says it caused Nuerological damages in Monkeys...

- as far as a Long term side effect in small dosages on a Newborn Child or Toddler?...no I do not.

Quote:
Both methylmercury and inorganic mercury are listed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) as toxic substances responsible for causing neurological problems, brain disorders, nervous system illnesses, gastrointestinal problems, kidney failure, respiratory illness, and death

Learn more: http://www.naturalnews.com/035432_va...xzz2Kunds 4E6

but me personally...I'm gonna roll with my common sense....and not willingly inject it into a bay/little kid....
Old 02-14-2013, 05:33 PM   #35
shlver
코비=GOAT

Quote:
- Only the Millions of Parents who are in court/taking a stand vs the FDA...

- and the scientific community who says it caused Nuerological damages in Monkeys...

- as far as a Long term side effect in small dosages on a Newborn Child or Toddler?...no I do not.

but me personally...I'm gonna roll with my common sense....and not willingly inject it into a bay/little kid....
You cannot define a toxin without the context of dose. Has the dosage of thiomersal administered shown to cause any adverse effects? I don't want emotional nonsense please
Old 02-14-2013, 05:38 PM   #36
shlver
코비=GOAT

Don't even know why I'm debating this. It doesn't matter because the incidence rate of being mercury poisoned by a vaccination is magnitudes lower than the death risk of the flu. It is not a reason you should not take a vaccination.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:44 PM   #37
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
And why is that number so concentrated with people that are already have an existing illness or weakened immune system? Because we do not have massive outbreaks amongst the other high risk population. Young children who have not developed a strong immunity are high risk in a dangerous environment. People not getting vaccinations leads to a drop in herd immunity which could cause significant outbreaks to occur. As more outbreaks occur, there is more chance of mutations resulting in lack of or new biomarkers.

- why is what number?....the 36,000?...with 65 and older bieng the most threatened?

- because at 65 years old...no matter what most of us are not going to live much longer....65 years old and most of our Body's will be ready to pass on....has nothing to do with Immune sytsem.....just bieng old ...

- one day we will all die....I know at 65 my body will not be able to fight off sickness like it did when I was 25.

But eating healthy and drinking clean water my whole life...is much more of a factor on my immune sytem then getting a Flu shot.

-
Old 02-14-2013, 05:45 PM   #38
shlver
코비=GOAT

Quote:
- why is what number?....the 36,000?...with 65 and older bieng the most threatened?

- because at 65 years old...no matter what most of us are not going to live much longer....65 years old and most of our Body's will be ready to pass on....has nothing to do with Immune sytsem.....just bieng old ...

- one day we will all die....I know at 65 my body will not be able to fight off sickness like it did when I was 25.

But eating healthy and drinking clean water my whole life...is much more of a factor on my immune sytem then getting a Flu shot.

-
You didn't even understand the question? There is no point debating with you.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:56 PM   #39
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
You cannot define a toxin without the context of dose. Has the dosage of thiomersal administered shown to cause any adverse effects? I don't want emotional nonsense please

In new born children?....

Outside of the millions of people who said thier children's behavior has drastically changed since recieving the vaccines...

I have not found any evidence that the doses in the vaccines cause Neurological problems...

but think about it for 1 second...how can they determine changes in a new Borns behavior before and after?....to me only a parent would be able to make those Judgements.
Old 02-14-2013, 05:58 PM   #40
shlver
코비=GOAT

Quote:
In new born children?....

Outside of the millions of people who said thier children's behavior has drastically changed since recieving the vaccines...

I have not found any evidence that the doses in the vaccines cause Neurological problems...

but think about it for 1 second...how can they determine changes in a new Borns behavior before and after?....to me only a parent would be able to make those Judgements.
No I don't want speculative nonsense. I want actual proof. What dose of thiomersal caused "neurological damage in monkeys?" Use the scientific definition of toxic please.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:00 PM   #41
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:

I tried,

It was written like Michael J fox standing on a trampoline wearing a pair of roller shoes.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:01 PM   #42
shlver
코비=GOAT

Quote:
I tried,

It was written like Michael J fox standing on a trampoline wearing a pair of roller shoes.
No it wasn't. You just lack the reading comprehension of the scientific context that was written in. You basically don't know what you're talking about.

Anyways I'm done, if you want to keep debating this, then just pm me the studies and data.

Last edited by shlver : 02-14-2013 at 06:06 PM.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:11 PM   #43
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:

re read it...

- did you mean? " Little babies not getting sick is proof vaccines are working"

- No...babies nursing and gettin all thier immunties from thier Mothers....babies bieng mostly at home under the watchful care of thier parents....babies bieng well taken care of ....is the reason they are not getting sick.

- Who is the New born around when he/she is Born...mostly just Family....new Born is notgoing to work/school all day...not going to Walmart and licking the floor....

- Just as Bill Gates stated in my previous post....Kids with vaccines still get the Virus if they don't have clean water and Food supply.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:15 PM   #44
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm for the required ones as children, however flu vaccines should always remain voluntary. I personally don't and won't get it.
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 06:16 PM   #45
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
No it wasn't. You just lack the reading comprehension of the scientific context that was written in. You basically don't know what you're talking about.

Anyways I'm done, if you want to keep debating this, then just pm me the studies and data.

- Your question was poorly asked....you might comprehend your question...

- but your attempt to clearly represent what you were thinking failed...

- again....nothing to debate...vaccines are pointless in our Lives today for 99% of Americans.

- Just as most prescription drugs...teh Cure is far more dangerous then the Problem.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: