Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-09-2017, 06:04 PM   #1
9erempiree
Banned

Default There is no forced Syrian regime change

You ladies need to calm those titties. If we wanted to then we would have already done it with a war monger in office. We didn't do it and will not do it. A toppling of Assad's regime would only happen with the Syrian people. You cannot give people freedom when they are not willing to fight for it. It's up to them and if Assad continues to use dirty bombs against his own peoe then Trump may have to step in.

Very easy.

American intervention? We are not intervening in the toppling of a government with the missle strikes.

Common sense people.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 06:07 PM   #2
fiddy
Raider of Rampage

Default Re: There is no forced Syrian regime change

Your stupidity never ceases to amaze me
fiddy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2017, 06:18 PM   #3
9erempiree
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy

Your retardism is autistic.

Calm those titties before someone else does.
9erempiree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 12:38 AM   #4
Nick Young
Banned

Fakenews Facepalms new official marching orders:
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 03:49 PM   #5
senelcoolidge
NBA rookie of the year

Nikki Haley has become annoying AF. I'm still waiting to see what Trump will do. China has moved several hundred thousand troops to N. Korean border. this could be another Korean War.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:01 PM   #6
sd3035
Impartial NBA analyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young

Hopefully for that guy's sake, he actually is a paid troll. If he's doing it for free, he's even more retarded than I thought
sd3035 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:11 PM   #7
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd3035
Hopefully for that guy's sake, he actually is a paid troll. If he's doing it for free, he's even more retarded than I thought

more like most of u are retarded as fukk. u dont regularly read stuff, u all just make up your own conspiratard reality as u go.

y'all were the same foreign retards pretending we went into Iraq for their oil. its funny how i still hear that shit when we never took their oil foreigners are stupid as fukk. i swear most of u go by youtube for your thoughts. y'all are wrong 95% of the time and even when FACTS are presented to u all stupid fukks u pretend its some lie and keep going with your own conspiratard made up reality.

its really the blight of the internet age nerds tho. before the internet all of u low IQ's couldnt be mind tricked so easily but now that mass media is based through the internet y'all are so easily tricked from utube videos where every coincident is some huge conspiracy and all news is fake that isn't from utube lol

even if Trump said we weren't going to do more in Syria u all wouldnt believe him. just like u morons think the chemical weapons bomb was some US conspiracy lmao hood nikka's aren't even as dumb as a lot of u mf'ers. i swear it can't even be stupidity because nobody can be THAT dumb. its got to be some disorder like schizophrenia mashed with dementia
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:15 PM   #8
Godzuki
NBA Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiddy

u dig a bomb shelter yet for your goats underneath that straw hut u live in bulgaritard?
Godzuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:15 PM   #9
Doomsday Dallas
X marks the spot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki
more like most of u are retarded as fukk. u dont regularly read stuff, u all just make up your own conspiratard reality as u go.

y'all were the same foreign retards pretending we went into Iraq for their oil. its funny how i still hear that shit when we never took their oil foreigners are stupid as fukk. i swear most of u go by youtube for your thoughts. y'all are wrong 95% of the time and even when FACTS are presented to u all stupid fukks u pretend its some lie and keep going with your own conspiratard made up reality.

its really the blight of the internet age nerds tho. before the internet all of u low IQ's couldnt be mind tricked so easily but now that mass media is based through the internet y'all are so easily tricked from utube videos where every coincident is some huge conspiracy and all news is fake that isn't from utube lol

even if Trump said we weren't going to do more in Syria u all wouldnt believe him. just like u morons think the chemical weapons bomb was some US conspiracy lmao hood nikka's aren't even as dumb as a lot of u mf'ers. i swear it can't even be stupidity because nobody can be THAT dumb. its got to be some disorder like schizophrenia mashed with dementia

This is my All-Time Favorite Godzuki.

NOTHING WILL STOP ME - Motivational Video 2017

Doomsday Dallas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:24 PM   #10
Nick Young
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas

A motivated Godzuki is truly a force of nature.

Got to respect his talent.
Nick Young is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:30 PM   #11
sd3035
Impartial NBA analyst

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday Dallas

Where's the part where he overdosed on a blunt?
sd3035 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 04:50 PM   #12
Facepalm
High School Varsity 6th Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Young
Facepalm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 09:31 PM   #13
HarryBergeron
Underhandicapped

Quote:
Originally Posted by sd3035

Unfortunately, I think Nick does it for free
HarryBergeron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2017, 10:43 PM   #14
FKAri
NBA All-star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godzuki

Yet you also believe Russia hacked the election and the only one dumb enough to still support Trump, is a Putin stan. So where do you stand?
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: