Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-15-2013, 10:48 AM   #16
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Question about homosexuality

Seems to be a recurring problem for the OP.

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...ostcount=12097
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 10:49 AM   #17
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
negged
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:19 AM   #18
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
That movie was boring as fck.

Coming from a gay man.
are you White Chocolate?
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:05 PM   #19
FillJackson
I brick open layups

FillJackson has an OK reputation so far

Nothing says Valentine's Day more than asking strangers to confirm your sexuality.
FillJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:36 PM   #20
ZeN
RichardRiderLives

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoogieWoogieMan
Now it makes sense why him and Elizabeth didn't work out.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 12:42 PM   #21
ihoopallday
King James

ihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation hereihoopallday has a near all-star reputation here

I don't have any problem with gay people. All I care about is how someone acts around me. If your a rude person, then I just ignore you. Doesn't matter what your sexuality is.
ihoopallday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 01:17 PM   #22
The Macho Man
Randy Savage

The Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableThe Macho Man is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
are you White Chocolate?

I'm not sure I understand the question.
The Macho Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 02:58 PM   #23
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Macho Man
I'm not sure I understand the question.
that means no

there was a poster that used to post here named White Chocolate that was gay...thought maybe you were an alt of him
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 03:30 PM   #24
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
I'm sorry but I keep on hearing this sh*t all the time and I am beginning to wonder how legit it is as an observation. How can you call someone gay just because they don't want to watch another dude kiss another dude. Sorry I fail to see the logic in that. If you believe I am insecure for saying that, then I can turn it back on you and say by being secure in watching it maybe you are enjoying it. It works both ways.

It is important to distinguish the idea of being gay and being secure with your sexuality. Based on comments I've seen you make I do not think you are gay, but you are not very secure with yourself either. If you have defend yourself as much as you are, then you are not terribly secure with your sexuality.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 05:28 PM   #25
FillJackson
I brick open layups

FillJackson has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
It is important to distinguish the idea of being gay and being secure with your sexuality. Based on comments I've seen you make I do not think you are gay, but you are not very secure with yourself either. If you have defend yourself as much as you are, then you are not terribly secure with your sexuality.

But, but, but, he always has short phone calls with dudes. Nothing says I don't have any issues with my sexuality than timing your phone calls with men.

Quote:
I know for a fact I would never watch the movie, wear pink, and talk on the phone with another dude for more than 5 mins. I don't need to do any of that stuff to prove my manhood.
FillJackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:31 PM   #26
El Kabong
Where Eagles Dare

El Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterEl Kabong is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

You should probably start having very loud conversations at the urinals to prove how not gay you are.
El Kabong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #27
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
I know for a fact I would never watch the movie, wear pink, and talk on the phone with another dude for more than 5 mins. I don't need to do any of that stuff to prove my manhood.

But you totally need to come on to an online forum for confirmation of what a BRO move that was, right? Does that do the trick?

Need to relax man. Watching Brokeback won't turn you gay. And even if it did.... who cares?
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 07:53 PM   #28
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Dude, watch whatever the hell she wants... you are out for *****, not movies... :)
pauk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2013, 11:52 PM   #29
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZLuJwwnGpU
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2013, 11:26 AM   #30
sixerfan82
College star

sixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong waysixerfan82 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
So the other day, I was hanging out with a couple of friends looking for movies to watch at a cheap run down video store. One of the girls said, "Hey let's watch Brokeback Mountain." I told her, "Let's not." Then girl #2 blurted out the most assinine thing you can say to a man, "What are you gay." I said, "Of course I'm not gay, I prefer women." Then she throws out that one line that was probably made up by some fat gay activist dude sitting at home on his computer trying to come up with slogans to mindf*ck straight men into thinking they are gay.

"If you are so confident with your sexuality, then you would have no problem watching this movie. By not watching this movie, you are fearful you might be gay and thus somewhere within you there is a f*ggot waiting to come out." *end rant

Don't you hate it when someone thinks you're "insecure with your sexuality" for not wanting to watch the movie Brokeback Mountain?

Well, the question I have is: if I really was secure in my sexuality, then why would I need to PROVE it by watching the movie in the first place? I know for a fact I would never watch the movie, wear pink, and talk on the phone with another dude for more than 5 mins. I don't need to do any of that stuff to prove my manhood. I don't do it because I don't have any desire to do it. That should be enough to prove I'm pretty secure. Ok so I don't want to watch two dudes making out and spooning each other while I'm out on a friday night eating popcorn.

Does that make me gay. I mean what are your thoughts on this. I know some of you truly believe what the girl is saying. Explain your reasons. Thanks.

I think the bigger question is why you decided to turn to the internet to validated something about your personality when you probably could have asked your real friends?
sixerfan82 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: