Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-06-2007, 04:02 PM   #16
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Who's move Valuable to their team right now, Tmac or Kobe?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
We go with the numbers as it stands. Period.

Don't you know? we go by whatever isn't in Kobe's favor
hotsizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 04:04 PM   #17
Chairman_Yao
Kids at the park dunk on me

Chairman_Yao has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by _KP_The_Familia_
Tmac has been carrying the Rockets without the best Center in the League, if all the Kobe gr0upies want to mention Kobe in the MVP talks than TMac should be there with him.

Personally, I think Tmac is way more valuable to the Rockets then Kobe is to the Lakers. Primarily for the reason you said, there's no Yao and yet the team is still doing well (thanks to Tmac).
Chairman_Yao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 04:05 PM   #18
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Knoe Itawl has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chairman_Yao
Personally, I think Tmac is way more valuable to the Rockets then Kobe is to the Lakers. Primarily for the reason you said, there's no Yao and yet the team is still doing well (thanks to Tmac).

Yao > Odom yet TMac has lead the Rockets to a better record than LA with Yao missing considerable time.

Why isn't TMac in MVP conversations again?

Laker fans are cumming in their pants about LA's record sans Yao, but what about the fact that the Rockets have a BETTER record than LA, and that's without Yao for a lot of the season?
Knoe Itawl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 04:14 PM   #19
goldgrill4me
Banned

goldgrill4me has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
We go with the numbers as it stands. Period.
ok moron, if we went by numbers "period" duncan wouldnt have mvps. duncan was always given a pass on not having better numbers than someone like kg bc of winning and playing less minutes. well tmac plays less mins than kobe and is winning more.
goldgrill4me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 04:25 PM   #20
_KP_The_Familia_
Serious playground baller

_KP_The_Familia_ has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgrill4me
ok moron, if we went by numbers "period" duncan wouldnt have mvps. duncan was always given a pass on not having better numbers than someone like kg bc of winning and playing less minutes. well tmac plays less mins than kobe and is winning more.

Exactly, except for the vile language this post is spot on. If we go by the numbers one can be led to beleive that a player like Kevin Martin is actually better than AI, and we all know you dont agree with that GOBB.

The fact is that Tmac deferred to Yao in the begining of the season and that is the reason that his numbers are down, however since Yao went down Tmac has stepped it up and the Rockets are 14-6 without Ming. In the month of January his average was 30pts, 7ast, 6rbs, 1stl, 2 3's, 47fg%, 2.5 TOs, those are definitely MVP numbers there. The only reason he did not win Western Conference player of the month is because Nash was playing great and the Suns were like 15-1.
_KP_The_Familia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 04:29 PM   #21
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Quote:
Exactly, except for the vile language.

Old 02-06-2007, 04:33 PM   #22
hotsizzle
Superstar

hotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation herehotsizzle has an incredible reputation here

You guys are retarded. when gobb said that we go by numbers as they stand...he was replying to the cat that was arguing that Tmac is more valuable because his numbers are better than Kobe's since Yao went out. To clarify this for your dense minds, if you want use numbers...you use the numbers for the WHOLE season...not portions. He was by no means saying we only use numbers to determine MVPs

LMAO at using Duncan
Old 02-06-2007, 04:36 PM   #23
Knoe Itawl
Bringer of Light

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotsizzle
You guys are retarded. when gobb said that we go by numbers as they stand...he was replying to the cat that was arguing that Tmac is more valuable because his numbers are better than Kobe's since Yao went out. To clarify this for your dense minds, if you want use numbers...you use the numbers for the WHOLE season...not portions. He was by no means saying we only use numbers to determine MVPs

LMAO at using Duncan

None of this explains why Kobe should be an MVP candidate and not Tmac.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:38 PM   #24
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl

I wasnt trying to argue that..I was talking to goldgorilla and familia for going off on something Gobb didnt even imply.

Last edited by hotsizzle : 02-06-2007 at 04:48 PM.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:38 PM   #25
_KP_The_Familia_
Serious playground baller

_KP_The_Familia_ has decent reputation

Quote:

LMAO at using Duncan

LOL @ Kobe gr0upies getting heated, talking about retards and dense minds. Why do you all get so defensive when Kobe is being discussed, y'all act like he's your first love or something. So your telling me we look @ strictly numbers for MVP?? So Nash won his first MVP becasue of his 15.5ppg and 10.5 assists?? Or do we change what we look for each year to best suit Kobe as MVP??
_KP_The_Familia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 04:39 PM   #26
goldgrill4me
Banned

Quote:

LMAO at using Duncan
read the question of the thread closet grooopie. ''Who's move Valuable to their team right now, Tmac or Kobe?'' right now is the rockets without yao, which is why those numbers pertain to this thread.
Old 02-06-2007, 04:40 PM   #27
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knoe Itawl

Oh yea, I said Tmac would be considered an MVP candidate after like 5 games since Yao was out supposing the team kept it up and got laughed at..so IMO, yes Tmac is definetly an MVP candidate
Old 02-06-2007, 04:43 PM   #28
hotsizzle
Superstar

Quote:
LOL @ Kobe gr0upies getting heated, talking about retards and dense minds. Why do you all get so defensive when Kobe is being discussed, y'all act like he's your first love or something. So your telling me we look @ strictly numbers for MVP?? So Nash won his first MVP becasue of his 15.5ppg and 10.5 assists?? Or do we change what we look for each year to best suit Kobe as MVP??

dude you still dont get it...Im not arguing MVP right now.

Some dude said Kobe has better numbers...a dude replied to him saying but Tmac has better numbers since Yao went out. Gobb said that if you're looking at numbers, you look at how it stands and not portions. You and gorilla went off on how its more than numbers...

of course its more than numbers...but thats not what was being argued by GObb here.

Anyways, read my last post, I assumed Tmac an MVP candidate long ago
Old 02-06-2007, 04:45 PM   #29
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldgrill4me

Read this

Quote:

Nuff said.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 04:48 PM   #30
goldgrill4me
Banned

read the thread title....nuff said.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: