Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 08-06-2013, 10:21 PM   #31
Immortal Bum
Decent playground baller

Immortal Bum has not been impressing people
Default Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past

this movie will be average at best. cmon, stop supporting this crap.
Immortal Bum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 10:25 PM   #32
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LongLiveTheKing
Quicksilver and Scarlet witch are coming out both in X-Men DOFP and Avengers 2. I think they will be better in X-men because they can explain their origins. In Avengers they can't even mention they are mutants much less Magneto's children.
thats cool
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:36 PM   #33
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by longtime lurker
Shit looks like a cheap vacuum cleaner. They better CGI the **** out of this.
Lol
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 12:30 AM   #34
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

one of my favourite x-men arcs, really hope they actually stick to the comics and don't mess this up
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 03:53 PM   #35
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

How did I miss these pictures (including Bishop): http://www.die-screaming.com/xmen-da...ctures-459519/

Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:24 PM   #36
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Bum
this movie will be average at best. cmon, stop supporting this crap.
agreed. xmen, spiderman, ff, ghost rider and daredevil rights need to return to marvel. they seem to be the only studio that can make consistently good films based on their characters
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:29 PM   #37
Myth

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
agreed. xmen, spiderman, ff, ghost rider and daredevil rights need to return to marvel. they seem to be the only studio that can make consistently good films based on their characters

I liked Xmen, Xmen 2, and Xmen: 1st Class, but otherwise I agree with you. I'm optimistic for this movie since Singer was involved with all 3 of the X-men movies that I did like.
Old 08-08-2013, 04:34 PM   #38
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
QFT

I hope it happens with Daredevil, which has the potential to be a great film similar in seriousness to The Dark Knight. Its grounded in realism and has enough hero gravitas to be appealing to both comic and film aficionados. The first one is such a horrid mess.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 04:34 PM   #39
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth
I liked Xmen, Xmen 2, and Xmen: 1st Class, but otherwise I agree with you. I'm optimistic for this movie since Singer was involved with all 3 of the X-men movies that I did like.

they were good and i loved xmen 1 and 2 since they were the first decent marvel movies. first class was a pretty good movie on it's own, but now singer is trying to mash everything together..i don't have high hopes for it. continuity is all screwed up. havok is cyclop's brother..yet he appears in the 60's...is the beast in xmen 3 the same as the beast in first class? kitty pryde has the power to send wolverine back in time? how? i hope they pull it off...but i dont have high hopes.

thing is marvel studios understand their characters. they respect them and try to keep true to them. fox has been particularly lousy with their licenses.

Last edited by rezznor : 08-08-2013 at 04:36 PM.
Old 08-08-2013, 04:47 PM   #40
Myth

Quote:
they were good and i loved xmen 1 and 2 since they were the first decent marvel movies. first class was a pretty good movie on it's own, but now singer is trying to mash everything together..i don't have high hopes for it. continuity is all screwed up. havok is cyclop's brother..yet he appears in the 60's...is the beast in xmen 3 the same as the beast in first class? kitty pryde has the power to send wolverine back in time? how? i hope they pull it off...but i dont have high hopes.

thing is marvel studios understand their characters. they respect them and try to keep true to them. fox has been particularly lousy with their licenses.

Fox has been lousy, but Singer has been good for the most part as I mentioned. It could get convoluted, but I'm going to put some faith in Singer and hope Fox does too since he has been involved with the only successes in the franchise. When First Class was coming out, he said something about pretending X3 didn't exist in his mind since he didn't have anything to do with that. He now thinks he can use the time travel stuff to clear up some of the mess. He likely won't fix Cyclops/Havok, but if he clears up much of the rest, this is pretty easy for me to overlook.
Old 08-08-2013, 04:59 PM   #41
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I just want the X-men rights to return to Marvel so I can finally see Wolverine vs Hulk movie before I am dead.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:02 PM   #42
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

Yeah, what really sucks about it is that Magneto and Doom are the two best marvel villains and neither can appear in the Avengers films.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-08-2013, 05:52 PM   #43
outbreak
Custom User Title

outbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation hereoutbreak has an incredible reputation here

I just wish they would stick to the comic continuity and story lines and stop confusing and messing with things by having characters not be related, showing up in the 60s at one age then in current times at a different age.
outbreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 10:38 AM   #44
NotYetGreat
Great college starter

NotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputationNotYetGreat has a terrific reputation

http://videobam.com/NpHMZ

You're all welcome.

(Yes I am aware the vid quality sucks)
NotYetGreat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2013, 10:46 AM   #45
rezznor
Nosetradamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotYetGreat
http://videobam.com/NpHMZ

You're all welcome.

(Yes I am aware the vid quality sucks)
thx, future repped. now find me the guardians of the galaxy trailer!!
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: