Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-17-2013, 11:06 AM   #16
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: What's your favorite commercial featuring an NBA player?

Roswell Rayguns: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khOP9vvNH8I

Dr. Funk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUyqzyKtJ4M

Vince Carter's Brand New Day: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsZ4Lax-vS8
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 12:01 PM   #17
#number6ix#
LETS GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!

#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster#number6ix# is a pretty well-respected poster

The lebrons commercials were funny
#number6ix# is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:36 PM   #18
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Gotta go with my favorite commercial of all time: Nike Freestyle. I remember when it first came out we were out in the backyard practicing every damn move in the commercial

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8aE1Vs5Kq-M
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 02:43 PM   #19
MichaelCheazley
B-Eazy Mike Beasley

MichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMichaelCheazley is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurobum
Michael Jordan (Nike) - "Frozen Moment"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NseKug63naM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPBnk-mWOUk
MichaelCheazley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:04 PM   #20
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelCheazley

BAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAH
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:12 PM   #21
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

Dat Doodle Jump
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:15 PM   #22
FKAri
Good college starter

FKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected posterFKAri is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deuce Bigalow
Lol you can't embedd videos on ISH
Why??? Server crash?

Last edited by FKAri : 02-17-2013 at 03:17 PM.
FKAri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 03:16 PM   #23
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CxPwkq_jgE
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #24
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY is starting to rub some people the wrong waySTATUTORY is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scholar
I'm not sure if this is my favorite commercial, but it's pretty close. I laugh every time I see it.

Foot Locker

What's your fav commercial featuring at least 1 current/past NBA player?

came in to post this one. it cracks me up everytime, Humphries is a good sport

I also love the one where Blake Griffin visits himself at the arcade. Blake's got that deadpan humor on lock. dude can be a supporting character in the next wes anderson flick
STATUTORY is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 05:38 PM   #25
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by STATUTORY
came in to post this one. it cracks me up everytime, Humphries is a good sport

I also love the one where Blake Griffin visits himself at the arcade. Blake's got that deadpan humor on lock. dude can be a supporting character in the next wes anderson flick
Agreed. Griffin is humorous to me. The, "But all you do is dunk in that game" exchange was gold.

And I just saw that Humphries commercial for the first time yesterday. Awesome.
Rake2204 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 08:58 PM   #26
hitmanyr2k
Complete Player

hitmanyr2k is a pretty well-respected posterhitmanyr2k is a pretty well-respected posterhitmanyr2k is a pretty well-respected poster

Definitely the 1998 NBA playoffs "I love this game" commercials. These are the only two I can find but they had these kind of commercials for many of the star players that year...

Pippen, Jordan, Scott Burrell
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S8u-dKiwB4

Jordan...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vOF8z5N-leI
hitmanyr2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:29 PM   #27
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Jordan - Lead the Charge - The Morricone music makes the commercial.

Converse - Join the Procession

Celtics - BIG Playoffs

Celtics - All About 18

NBA Playoffs 2009 - Amazing - (The first minute is the commercial, the uploader I believe did the rest)

Patrick Chewing

Shawn Kemp - Kamikaze - Thought this was sick when I was a kid.

Larry Johnson - Grandmama Converse React - Awesome series of commercials.

Jason Williams/Randy Moss - Good Old Boys - Nike

Nike Freestyle is up there too, but B-Low already brought it up.

I'm sure there's more but I'm blanking right now.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:30 PM   #28
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rake2204

Very cool. I've honestly never seen these before. I'm assuming they played in the US, but I never saw them somehow.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 09:40 PM   #29
therammingman
National High School Star

therammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputationtherammingman has a very bad reputation

smells like cabbage
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2013, 10:04 PM   #30
Andi
I brick open layups

Andi has an OK reputation so far

Hands down this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90fRlMQTdSs
Man, McHale is smooth as hell. Vanilla Ice :) Great commercial, great cast..
Andi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: