Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-18-2013, 12:10 AM   #16
bagelred
Weird
 
bagelred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 29,022
bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Court to re-open investigation into mulitple gunmen in Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
Nobodies responding because of all the conspiracy theories out about Sandy Hook there that is one of the dumber more blatantly whacked ones out there.


It's already been debunked by multiple sources.

The footage is from two days later St. Rose of Lima School when the bomb threat was called in and they had to evacuate the church and the school during services. The conspiracy nuts just did some of their usual editing by leaving out the rest of the news broadcast that would explain exactly what you're looking at.

No, the footage of cops running into that building is a drill.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:19 AM   #17
IamRAMBO24
College superstar
 
IamRAMBO24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Posts: 4,878
IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Court to re-open investigation into mulitple gunmen in Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
Nobodies responding because of all the conspiracy theories out about Sandy Hook there that is one of the dumber more blatantly whacked ones out there.


It's already been debunked by multiple sources.

The footage is from two days later St. Rose of Lima School when the bomb threat was called in and they had to evacuate the church and the school during services. The conspiracy nuts just did some of their usual editing by leaving out the rest of the news broadcast that would explain exactly what you're looking at.

Why don't we wait until the investigation is open to public disclosure and is underway until it's final conclusion before we pass judgement and make up our minds what the outcome truly is going to be.

You are as closed minded as they come. Here are a few facts.

1. There is an impending investigation going involving multiple shooters so top secret and life threatening to the witnesses, the court orders a gag order to protect them.

2. If such a thing is that serious and the gag order is in place, meaning all factual information pertaining to the matter, has not been released to the media, then the media does not have all the facts.

Conclusion: why have you numbn*ts already made up your mind what the verdict is without a full on investigation.

Talk about being a f*ckin idiot.

Last edited by IamRAMBO24 : 02-18-2013 at 12:23 AM.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:27 AM   #18
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 8,378
KevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKevinNYC is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Court to re-open investigation into mulitple gunmen in Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Here are a few facts.

1. There is an impending investigation going involving multiple shooters so top secret and life threatening to the witnesses, the court orders a gag order to protect them.

Hi. What is the evidence for this fact?
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:18 AM   #19
niko
I Run NY.
 
niko's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Brooklyn
Posts: 30,171
niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Court to re-open investigation into mulitple gunmen in Sandy

What would be the motive for a conspiracy or covering up what really happened? It hasn't helped the gun debate much, in fact it's almost pushing things the wrong (IMO) direction. No one is benefitting. And not much real action has occurred to make anything safer either.

Any of you see Watchman? I feel like the end of the comic conspiracy, you all like that style but the thing there was it had an impact. None of your conspiracies move the needle. Crimes have motives.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:39 AM   #20
JMT
NBA lottery pick
 
JMT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 5,688
JMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation hereJMT has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Court to re-open investigation into mulitple gunmen in Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Why don't we wait until the investigation is open to public disclosure and is underway until it's final conclusion before we pass judgement and make up our minds what the outcome truly is going to be.

You are as closed minded as they come. Here are a few facts.

1. There is an impending investigation going involving multiple shooters so top secret and life threatening to the witnesses, the court orders a gag order to protect them.

2. If such a thing is that serious and the gag order is in place, meaning all factual information pertaining to the matter, has not been released to the media, then the media does not have all the facts.

Conclusion: why have you numbn*ts already made up your mind what the verdict is without a full on investigation.

Talk about being a f*ckin idiot.

Maybe the same reason a numbn*t would already make up HIS mind, saying things like "I was right. You guys were wrong. Period."?
JMT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:22 PM   #21
daily
I rattle in 5-footers
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,273
daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Court to re-open investigation into mulitple gunmen in Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
No, the footage of cops running into that building is a drill.

No it's not. Go do some research. The drill taking place that day was a FEMA drill 30 miles away. The drill story is another conspiracy nut running amok trying to connect dots that are not there
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:28 PM   #22
daily
I rattle in 5-footers
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,273
daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Court to re-open investigation into mulitple gunmen in Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Why don't we wait until the investigation is open to public disclosure and is underway until it's final conclusion before we pass judgement and make up our minds what the outcome truly is going to be.

You are as closed minded as they come. Here are a few facts.

1. There is an impending investigation going involving multiple shooters so top secret and life threatening to the witnesses, the court orders a gag order to protect them.

2. If such a thing is that serious and the gag order is in place, meaning all factual information pertaining to the matter, has not been released to the media, then the media does not have all the facts.

Conclusion: why have you numbn*ts already made up your mind what the verdict is without a full on investigation.

Talk about being a f*ckin idiot.
Yes lets talk about being an idiot.

The gag order and sealing of documents that you're passing off as new and interesting was 2 months ago when they were still searching the Anza properties, this "new" news you're trying to pass off is 2 months old and a common practice early in an investigation, it's completely irrelevant at this time, and you say I'm the idiot.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:30 PM   #23
bagelred
Weird
 
bagelred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 29,022
bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Court to re-open investigation into mulitple gunmen in Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
No it's not. Go do some research. The drill taking place that day was a FEMA drill 30 miles away. The drill story is another conspiracy nut running amok trying to connect dots that are not there

Two different things. That bomb threat you are talking about happened 2 days later. The drill footage you see in the CNN clip happened the SAME DAY as the shootings, according to everything I'm reading.

HOWEVER, no matter which it is (although i'm right), it STILL doesn't explain why CNN would deceptively use that to pretend that was Sandy Hook.
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:43 PM   #24
Math2
Local High School Star
 
Math2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,159
Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Court to re-open investigation into mulitple gunmen in Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinNYC
You should do a search on this forum and you can find that was already discussed and shot down here many times. Look at KentATM's comments in this thread . The timestamps reflect the day the page was created NOT the day the Page was re-titled to be about Sandy Hook. Very easy to do on Facebook.

Not talking about facebook.....

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.c...ook-documents/
Math2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:45 PM   #25
Math2
Local High School Star
 
Math2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,159
Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Court to re-open investigation into mulitple gunmen in Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
See? THIS is the problem with why it's so difficult to establish the doubt around official stories.

I raise a very legitimate and identifiable problem that cannot be (or almost impossible to) debunk, with that CNN footage. But YOU raise a point which is a point that IS easily debunked, the dates on facebook pages. It's already been established you can change websites or facebook pages that were created before the Sandy Hook date.

But now everyone is focusing on YOUR point, and not the legitimate point I raised. This is why its very hard for the alternative theories to get believed, when bad evidence gets mixed with good. Taints the real evidence.

Though I wasn't talking about Facebook pages....

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress.c...ook-documents/
Math2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:47 PM   #26
Math2
Local High School Star
 
Math2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 1,159
Math2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryMath2 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: Court to re-open investigation into mulitple gunmen in Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Two different things. That bomb threat you are talking about happened 2 days later. The drill footage you see in the CNN clip happened the SAME DAY as the shootings, according to everything I'm reading.

HOWEVER, no matter which it is (although i'm right), it STILL doesn't explain why CNN would deceptively use that to pretend that was Sandy Hook.

Another thing that's weird is how everyone is waiting by the fire station at the end of the road to the school, rather than at the school. It's so staged; you can see an ambulance fenced in by CAUTION tape for a long time....
Math2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 01:52 PM   #27
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash
 
RaininThrees's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 4,997
RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Court to re-open investigation into mulitple gunmen in Sandy

RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:14 PM   #28
daily
I rattle in 5-footers
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 2,273
daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Court to re-open investigation into mulitple gunmen in Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Two different things. That bomb threat you are talking about happened 2 days later. The drill footage you see in the CNN clip happened the SAME DAY as the shootings, according to everything I'm reading.

HOWEVER, no matter which it is (although i'm right), it STILL doesn't explain why CNN would deceptively use that to pretend that was Sandy Hook.

Try and keep up. The only drill the day of the shooting was a FEMA drill 30 miles away and there were no swat officers involved.

The footage of the swat team running across is from two days later at the Church/private school, the day of the bomb threat. The graphic on the screen was stock graphic CNN had been using for any breaking news relating to Sandy Hook for two days. CBS and NBC have the exact same footage but because the graphic is different nobody uses their footage to try and weave a conspiracy from nothing.

The conspiracy nuts are telling you the video is from the day of the shooting but it's not, it's from two days later, CNN has addressed and debunked this nonsense.

The only deception going on is from the conspiracy nuts twisting facts and gullible dupes like you and Rambo buy in

Last edited by daily : 02-18-2013 at 02:18 PM.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:53 PM   #29
bagelred
Weird
 
bagelred's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 29,022
bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Court to re-open investigation into mulitple gunmen in Sandy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
Try and keep up. The only drill the day of the shooting was a FEMA drill 30 miles away and there were no swat officers involved.

The footage of the swat team running across is from two days later at the Church/private school, the day of the bomb threat. The graphic on the screen was stock graphic CNN had been using for any breaking news relating to Sandy Hook for two days. CBS and NBC have the exact same footage but because the graphic is different nobody uses their footage to try and weave a conspiracy from nothing.

The conspiracy nuts are telling you the video is from the day of the shooting but it's not, it's from two days later, CNN has addressed and debunked this nonsense.

The only deception going on is from the conspiracy nuts twisting facts and gullible dupes like you and Rambo buy in

You are wrong. Let's see those links of it being "debunked".
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 PM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy