Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-18-2013, 09:30 AM   #16
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputationralph_i_el has a terrific reputation
Default Re: According to Lil Wayne, he slept with Chris Bosh's wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurobum
How would he beat his ass? By shooting 20 footers at Wayne's head? Dude scared to even go in the post let alone beat another man up.

wayne is child sized. Bosh is a giant human. He's ~20 inches taller than wayne and probably has 100+ lbs on him.

I bet a lot of ISH posters could beat up lil wayne even. I'd stomp that clown (posses not included )
ralph_i_el is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:32 AM   #17
All Net
Twitter-@AllNetSports

All Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAll Net is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who?
All Net is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:33 AM   #18
eurobum
High School Varsity 12th Man

eurobum has no real reputation yet.

eurobum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:49 AM   #19
LikeABosh
Banned

LikeABosh is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by eurobum
How would he beat his ass? By shooting 20 footers at Wayne's head? Dude scared to even go in the post let alone beat another man up.
LOL are you serious? Bosh is a 6' 11", muscular, elite athlete. Lil Wayne is a ****ing shrimp.
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:56 AM   #20
imdaman99
Knicks all da way

imdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat coolimdaman99 is considered somewhat cool

this guy still salty over gettin kicked out
fck the heat and fck him too
imdaman99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 11:05 AM   #21
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Lil Wayne also wrote an offensive rap lyric about Emmett Till, showing a complete lack of empathy for his people during Black History Month.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:00 PM   #22
Pushxx
Anti-NBA Hipster

Pushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation herePushxx has an incredible reputation here

Bosh's response: "joke's on you!! I have a husband!"
Pushxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:16 PM   #23
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Its a sad, but accurate, statement about today's society when people like this i'il idiot and the kardashian family are actually popular, and are able to make millions of dollars.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:21 PM   #24
Fudge
FREE RUSS & BUDADIIII

Fudge is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pushxx
Bosh's response: "joke's on you!! I have a husband!"
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:25 PM   #25
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

Funny watching Wayne go from trying to start beef with Wade, Durant, and Lebron only to start trolling Bosh a year later.

Whats next? He's gonna start going to pistons games to heckle Calderon while taking shit all day about Spain on twitter?
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:31 PM   #26
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Lil Wayne also wrote an offensive rap lyric about Emmett Till, showing a complete lack of empathy for his people during Black History Month.

This.

Lil' Wayne has been trash since the Carter 2, he pulls shit like this to stay relevant, but he apparently doesn't know where to cross the line.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:36 PM   #27
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh
LOL are you serious? Bosh is a 6' 11", muscular, elite athlete. Lil Wayne is a ****ing shrimp.

doesn't change the fact that he's a pu$$y
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:41 PM   #28
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
Its a sad, but accurate, statement about today's society when people like this i'il idiot and the kardashian family are actually popular, and are able to make millions of dollars.

The difference is lil Wayne actually MADE his fortune, those 3 hoes were born rich. you have to at least respect that ni99a for that
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:45 PM   #29
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach_3
The difference is lil Wayne actually MADE his fortune, those 3 hoes were born rich. you have to at least respect that ni99a for that
To me, all of them are untalented hacks. Doesn't matter if one is marginally better than the others, or started out with less money.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 12:45 PM   #30
Jameerthefear
Feelin' Dandy

Jameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJameerthefear is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach_3
I wont ever respect that clown. He's a shit stain on the black community.
Jameerthefear is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: