Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-18-2013, 01:58 PM   #31
Mach_3
Local High School Star

Mach_3 has decent reputationMach_3 has decent reputation
Default Re: According to Lil Wayne, he slept with Chris Bosh's wife

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepseskaf
To me, all of them are untalented hacks. Doesn't matter if one is marginally better than the others, or started out with less money.

He started out with NOTHING and became one of the weathliest most well known people on this planet, if being untalented got you that then sh1t i need to start unlearning all the sh1t i've learned
Mach_3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 02:01 PM   #32
DaSeba5
Heat|Dolphins|Marlins

DaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterDaSeba5 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mach_3
The difference is lil Wayne actually MADE his fortune, those 3 hoes were born rich. you have to at least respect that ni99a for that

I'll never respect this fool
DaSeba5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:03 PM   #33
ralph_i_el
The Wizard

ralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation hereralph_i_el has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyCool
Funny watching Wayne go from trying to start beef with Wade, Durant, and Lebron only to start trolling Bosh a year later.

Whats next? He's gonna start going to pistons games to heckle Calderon while taking shit all day about Spain on twitter?

The worst part about that is Calderon would hear every word considering Wanye would be the only fan in the palace
ralph_i_el is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:23 PM   #34
Shepseskaf
Old School

Shepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputationShepseskaf has a terrific reputation

Quote:
He started out with NOTHING and became one of the weathliest most well known people on this planet, if being untalented got you that then sh1t i need to start unlearning all the sh1t i've learned
Good lord.

He is not one wealthiest, most well-known people on the planet. Try to get out of your mom's basement every once in a while.
Shepseskaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 04:29 PM   #35
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Thank goodness Stevie Wonder called him out on his dumb Emmet Till verse.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:00 PM   #36
DMV2
NBA Stats Watcher

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Thank goodness Stevie Wonder called him out on his dumb Emmet Till verse.
What was the line?

Also, what's up with Lil Wayne and his feuds with NBA teams? Last year, it was the OKC Thunder. He was crying and whining about how he couldn't get front-row tickets. That was because they were sold-out.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:09 PM   #37
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation hereL.Kizzle has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
What was the line?

Also, what's up with Lil Wayne and his feuds with NBA teams? Last year, it was the OKC Thunder. He was crying and whining about how he couldn't get front-row tickets. That was because they were sold-out.

Quote:
Stevie Wonder is not impressed with Lil' Wayne's controversial new verse equating a sexual act to the beating (and eventual murder) of Emmett Till.

In a recent interview with the Associated Press, the legendary musician let it be known he thought the verse was distasteful. "You can't equate that to Emmett Till," he said. "You just cannot do that. ... I think you got to have someone around you that even if they are the same age or older is wiser to say, 'Yo, that's not happening. Don't do that.'"

On a remix to rapper Future's song "Karate Chop," Wayne boasts that he'll "Beat that p--sy up like Emmett Till," referencing Till's brutal beating for allegedly whistling at a White woman in 1955. Future's record label has apologized to Till's relatives and promised to pull the verse. Wayne has not.

Wonder, a fan and friend of the 30-year-old Grammy winner, say he hopes Wayne will have more compassion the next time he pens a song. "Sometimes people have to put themselves in the place of people who they are talking about," he said. "Imagine if that happened to your mother, brother, daughter or your son. How would you feel? Have some discernment before we say certain things. That goes for me or any other (song)writer."
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:12 PM   #38
NBASTATMAN
NBA sixth man of the year

NBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryNBASTATMAN posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
What was the line?

Dude is just salty cuz Nicky is better than him.. Which is not hard to be

Dude was dust after he got on that one album with Eminem.

He reps Kobe but Kobe shows others way more love.. Kobe knows who got skillzzzzz..
NBASTATMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:23 PM   #39
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Sucking on Daddy's dick

CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:53 PM   #40
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this board

Quote:
If you knew the business of the music industry, you'd know that Lil' Wayne is being absolutely hoe'd.

When your boss pays you with cars, houses, jewelry, etc. instead of money, nothing you have is actually yours. You can't even sell the shit when it's not your name on the paper.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 05:59 PM   #41
Big#50
College star

Big#50 has an OK reputation so far

This should be in the lounge. Mods don't do shit in this site. I guess the only way this forum gets traffic is by letting it become the shittiest forum online.
Big#50 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 06:01 PM   #42
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this boardNumberSix is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big#50
This should be in the lounge. Mods don't do shit in this site. I guess the only way this forum gets traffic is by letting it become the shittiest forum online.
Chris Bosh is an NBA player and this happened at the ASG.
NumberSix is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 09:23 PM   #43
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1. Could he have slept with his wife? Possible but I wouldnt bet on it. He took the easiest route to go when insulting a player rather than target Wade or Brons.

2. Lil Wayne taking it to the street is funny. First you're 5'5 121.5lbs, you are not putting hands on anyone besides a female. Any physical altercation you attempt to get in will be involved with security that look like f*cking NFL linebackers paid by your "daddy". Second you not shooting a damn thing. Never shot anyone never will...correction besides shooting yourself as a teenager. Good job, good effort there.

3. You're from N.O, why are you on the Heat nutsac? Cheer for the Hornets. Why do you feel Bron owes you anything? Acknowledge you for who for what? Idiot.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:12 PM   #44
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
1. Could he have slept with his wife? Possible but I wouldnt bet on it. He took the easiest route to go when insulting a player rather than target Wade or Brons.
True, Why go after Chris bosh when Gabrielle Union(Wade's girl) is way hotter

Fvcking Bitchmade
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:14 PM   #45
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: