Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-19-2013, 10:16 PM   #61
jstern
College star

jstern has decent reputationjstern has decent reputation
Default Re: Hitler plans a thread attack against Pauk (Kobetard edition)

Someone should make one of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRqIZ...D5Wj0sHz9ydr7w
jstern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:18 PM   #62
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

I enjoyed it Pauk.
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:18 PM   #63
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavincent
Because you wrote up an essay that was longer than the fucking declaration of independence. You might as well have signed "John Hanpauk" at the bottom.

Well i apologise, maybe i should dumb myself down to fit in better around here? I will try...
pauk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:19 PM   #64
The Real JW
High School Starter

The Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this board

2/10 didn't even smirk or crack a smile.

Deuce's was better, but only a 6/10
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:19 PM   #65
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Why the hell do i think im upset? I am just correcting the incorrect statements...

I am talking to Legends, i consider him a very good poster, he is a good dude... and if even HE can be tricked to believe that was a "1500 word essay" then i wont let that slide, there is nothing wrong with having that big of an "essay" anyways, just like to be factual & correct thats all....

There is absolutely something wrong with typing several essays over a block made during an all star game. It reeks of butt-hurtitis. How do you not understand this?
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:20 PM   #66
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

1,500 word essay and an accompanying 4 minute visual aide presentation! You must be the top of your 8th grade class pauk
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:25 PM   #67
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Whoah10115 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Bring em on, all have been backfired so far.... in before a Kobetard obviously disagrees... :)

What is this, myspace?

You certainly had way too many responses for something as trivial as a block. And you clearly are lacking a sense of humor when it comes to LeBron. Not because of this, but in general. That thread was not worth all those responses.

But, if you're going to defend yourself, shouldn't you have started with the post you just made, where you bring up that this essay is a collage of 9 different posts? Wouldn't that have been a better idea than to respond as if there's any real conversation to be had?
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:27 PM   #68
pauk
NBA Legend

pauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation herepauk has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
There is absolutely something wrong with typing several essays over a block made during an all star game. It reeks of butt-hurtitis. How do you not understand this?

I write "essays" on all subjects if you know me around here, i type very fast and happen to be thorough in my assumptions... and thats what i expect from all posters here, to explain themselves very well.... Some dont like to read and some just aint articulate... its hard to co-exist...

..and again, that was 9 or more posts over a span of the entire day i used to discuss & reply with various posters.... he randomly copy/pasted into one, if i really did post all that in one post then i would say that makes me look kindof butthurt indeed...

See how unnecessarily long this post became? Oh my.... lets make a thread about it!
Old 02-19-2013, 10:28 PM   #69
pauk
NBA Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoah10115
What is this, myspace?

You certainly had way too many responses for something as trivial as a block. And you clearly are lacking a sense of humor when it comes to LeBron. Not because of this, but in general. That thread was not worth all those responses.

But, if you're going to defend yourself, shouldn't you have started with the post you just made, where you bring up that this essay is a collage of 9 different posts? Wouldn't that have been a better idea than to respond as if there's any real conversation to be had?

I did... that was my first post in their "Whining about Pauk thread" and clearly that didnt matter, nothing was going to stop those Kobetards from having fun... let them.. :)
Old 02-19-2013, 10:32 PM   #70
pauk
NBA Legend

Now, let me enjoy some basketball & basketall discussions before i go (late here)... until next time...
Old 02-19-2013, 10:33 PM   #71
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

The irony in this is that Pauk is like a stat nazi.
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:41 PM   #72
ZaaaaaH
Banned

ZaaaaaH has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
The irony in this is that Pauk is a nazi.

oh
ZaaaaaH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2013, 10:44 PM   #73
STATUTORY
Bear Chested Da Brawn

STATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputationSTATUTORY has a bad reputation

Quote:
tomorrow when you wake up your failed attempt will be forgotten, but you still will be an immature troll cheering on Kobe to make the playoffs and fapping over Kobes block on Lebron....

U even respond to criticism like Lebron.
STATUTORY is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: