Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-20-2013, 04:14 PM   #31
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Default Re: #TheReturn is imminent..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengness9
You mean w/out Rose and Noah? seeing as Noah missed 2 1/2 games that series when he turned the shit out of his ankle.

Nice try though

did rose not twist his ankle twice during the pacers series?
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:14 PM   #32
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Honestly, I will believe it when I see it. Not trying to be negative, just cautious.

That is a major injury to overcome for someone whose game mostly revolves around athleticism, quickness, speed, and change of pace / herky jerky movements.

I'm not taking word of mouth on anything, especially from the "sipping the koolaid" beat reporters. When I see him blowing past defenders, zipping past people off the dribble, using those insane bunnies he had prior to injury to throw down in the lane.

Then and only then will I believe he's back, and the same good old MVP D. Rose. When my own two eyes witness it.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 04:16 PM   #33
KyrieTheFuture
College star

KyrieTheFuture is popular on this boardKyrieTheFuture is popular on this boardKyrieTheFuture is popular on this boardKyrieTheFuture is popular on this board

Way to keep your expectation low Bulls fans. I don't know how every single one of you is so confident you'll beat Miami.
KyrieTheFuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #34
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by KyrieTheFuture
Way to keep your expectation low Bulls fans. I don't know how every single one of you is so confident you'll beat Miami.
We absolutely have a great shot at Miami.

If LBJ get's hit by a bus before the series begins...if we get there.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:35 PM   #35
SyRyanYang
Decent college freshman

SyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong waySyRyanYang is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I know Mr. Jabber is trolling, but there is a possibility that he will never return to his previous self due to the injury. So it could be his prime
SyRyanYang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:53 PM   #36
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by SyRyanYang
I know Mr. Jabber is trolling, but there is a possibility that he will never return to his previous self due to the injury. So it could be his prime

That technically still wouldn't be his prime, if we're putting it into context.

You can ask what if's, but that wouldn't have been his prime, when Miami beat us.

Last edited by tikay0 : 02-20-2013 at 05:55 PM.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 05:56 PM   #37
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:

We said we had a shot at beating them last year. Get outta here with your Kyrie worshiping ass.

Wanna be CP3, but doesn't have half the impact of CP3.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:17 PM   #38
nathanjizzle
OG

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
We absolutely have a great shot at Miami.

If LBJ get's hit by a bus before the series begins...if we get there.

you have the poorest low iq opinion about the bulls on this forum. and you're a bulls fan? go home.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:18 PM   #39
tikay0
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
you have the poorest low iq opinion about the bulls on this forum. and you're a bulls fan? go home.

He's probably just a Pippen fan, or a "Jordan Era" Bulls fan.
Old 02-20-2013, 07:22 PM   #40
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Quote:
Are you serious, you are the most retarded/deluded bulls fan on this forum. Learn to be a realist like theman. Also rose doesn't exactly define a player who lives off skill, he depends most on his athleticism so injuries like this do affect players trying to mold their game heading into their prime.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:27 PM   #41
poido123
Cameron Bairstow!!

poido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected posterpoido123 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:

Man, wtf is your problem? Bulls fans can't get excited that their star player is nearing a return, and the team has been great in absence? Adding Rose would somehow lower our expectations? Are you on crack?

No, what we should do is have no hope, expect the team to go backwards and anything else is a bonus
poido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2013, 07:59 PM   #42
nathanjizzle
OG

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
He's probably just a Pippen fan, or a "Jordan Era" Bulls fan.

that explains it, anyone that actually watches the bulls can agree we have a real chance at beating the heat.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:38 PM   #43
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

Quote:
that explains it, anyone that actually watches the bulls can agree we have a real chance at beating the heat.
Dude, I've been a Bulls fan since you were in diapers, actually even before MJ joined the Bulls. Reggie Theus was my first favorite Bulls player, you've probably never heard of him

I don't look at things through homer glasses like you guys, I love the Bulls but I also know we don't have the necessary weapons to beat Miami in the playoffs. We still need another elite scoring option, what happens when the Heat overload on Rose ( who may not even be close to his MVP version anytime soon? ). Deng gonna take over? Boozer? Belinelli? Or maybe Nate Robinson?

Get real man, believe me, there's nothing I want more than to see Chicago win it all but our roster isn't up there with Miami's, don't even talk to me about the WC's top teams.

Until we get that elite second scoring option, yeah we'll give Miami a run for their money but we'll keep coming up short. I'm old enough to know you don't beat the team with the best player with just one elite player. Shit, LBJ and Wade are better than any of our players, especially considering that Rose probably will be nowhere MVP Rose for a while.

I'm a Bulls fan but I ain't no homer.

Last edited by TheMan : 02-21-2013 at 01:45 PM.
Old 02-21-2013, 01:41 PM   #44
Blue&Orange
NBA lottery pick

Blue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected posterBlue&Orange is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FKAri
Please...Kobe can shut down anyone. Including his teammates and himself.
loooooooool
Blue&Orange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 01:51 PM   #45
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

Quote:
I suggest you start watching Heat games. We ain't nowhere near that level.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: