Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-21-2013, 03:42 PM   #46
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: #TheReturn is imminent..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
I suggest you start watching Heat games. We ain't nowhere near that level.

i dun care how long youve been a bulls fan, im old enough to have seen jordan win 3 championships. and still and has been a bulls fan since jordan and pippen left, when we had jalen rose, ron mercer, so long ago i dont even remember the players back then. im definitely a homer, but i dont judge with a homer perspective. if you pay attention to the heat, they are very hot and cold, rarely do you see dwyane wade and lebron james both playing there best games at the same time. and lebron james himself is inconsistent when it counts. when hes on, its impossible to beat him, but hes not consistent in the clutch. The heat as a team have a problem playing againts teams that are team oriented, such as the bulls, the pacers, and of recent playoffs the celtics. common the celtics? bulls beat them 7 times out of 9 the last 3 seasons.

the heat got lucky, they didnt have to go through the number 1 team in the nba last season, and faced a young inexperienced team in okc in the finals. your overrating the heat, we have seen there struggles before, so much that they were the laughing stock of the forums. bulls have beat them without rose with team basketball this season as well as last season, rose shooting 30 percent in the series and bulls still keeping it close. rose is still evolving, i bet he knows he needs to really force his teammates to play offensively and not rely on himself to win, ive seen it last year. ive watched all bulls games since rose put on a jersey and he has evolved beyond my expectations every year. and again, if you think the bulls have minimal chance of beating the heat in a playoff series, then you must not watch bulls games.

did you really think beasley over rose in 2008?
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 03:53 PM   #47
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Glad to hear he's doing well. He'll play this year, and I agree he shouldn't rush it. Just keep practicing.

But it will be so interesting to see how they bring him in. He needs enough time to blend in, and get into shape. I'd say keep your starting unit as is, and bring him in as a scoring spark off the bench. He's ball dominant...everything will change if he starts.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:22 PM   #48
BrickingStar
Banned

BrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this boardBrickingStar is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
i dun care how long youve been a bulls fan, im old enough to have seen jordan win 3 championships. and still and has been a bulls fan since jordan and pippen left, when we had jalen rose, ron mercer, so long ago i dont even remember the players back then. im definitely a homer, but i dont judge with a homer perspective. if you pay attention to the heat, they are very hot and cold, rarely do you see dwyane wade and lebron james both playing there best games at the same time. and lebron james himself is inconsistent when it counts. when hes on, its impossible to beat him, but hes not consistent in the clutch. The heat as a team have a problem playing againts teams that are team oriented, such as the bulls, the pacers, and of recent playoffs the celtics. common the celtics? bulls beat them 7 times out of 9 the last 3 seasons.

the heat got lucky, they didnt have to go through the number 1 team in the nba last season, and faced a young inexperienced team in okc in the finals. your overrating the heat, we have seen there struggles before, so much that they were the laughing stock of the forums. bulls have beat them without rose with team basketball this season as well as last season, rose shooting 30 percent in the series and bulls still keeping it close. rose is still evolving, i bet he knows he needs to really force his teammates to play offensively and not rely on himself to win, ive seen it last year. ive watched all bulls games since rose put on a jersey and he has evolved beyond my expectations every year. and again, if you think the bulls have minimal chance of beating the heat in a playoff series, then you must not watch bulls games.

did you really think beasley over rose in 2008?
Jesus you really are retarded How exactly is lebron inconsistent are you serious? No player is more consistent than him and we aren't hot and cold if we were we'd be mediocre and not 1st team in the east. You're not team oriented when rose comes back either retard, nor have the heat lost to one in the PLAYOFFS. And no our only struggles were in our first year in case you're still living in that past, that was the same year we ****ing raped the bulls and rose got embarrassed in the "clutch" like you said.
BrickingStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 04:54 PM   #49
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y2Gezee
Glad to hear he's doing well. He'll play this year, and I agree he shouldn't rush it. Just keep practicing.

But it will be so interesting to see how they bring him in. He needs enough time to blend in, and get into shape. I'd say keep your starting unit as is, and bring him in as a scoring spark off the bench. He's ball dominant...everything will change if he starts.

We need him to start, because he's a starter. Ball dominant??? He's a PG, of course he's ball dominant.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:40 PM   #50
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
We need him to start, because he's a starter. Ball dominant??? He's a PG, of course he's ball dominant.
Somehow, that always gets lost on people.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:49 PM   #51
chosen_one6
Banned

chosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this boardchosen_one6 is popular on this board

Looks like #thereturn is not imminent...

Quote:
Derrick Rose's brother and manager Reggie Rose said Thursday that the franchise hasn't put enough quality players around the Chicago Bulls star to win a championship and that could be a "big factor" in whether he returns this season from a knee injury.

Reggie Rose said he was speaking for himself and not his brother.

"What have you pieced together? Have you made any moves? Have you made any trades to get better? You know all roads to the championship lead through Miami," Reggie Rose told ESPNChicago.com. "What pieces have you put together for the physical playoffs?

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story...-factor-return
chosen_one6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 05:56 PM   #52
Rubio2Gasol
College star

Rubio2Gasol has decent reputation

Rose being Rose, I'm interested to see what facets of his game have improved with him being out. Free throws I'm sure improved, maybe defense as well, but if his understanding of running an offense improved it'll be interesting
Rubio2Gasol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:14 PM   #53
Y2Gezee
Troll spotting pro

Y2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected posterY2Gezee is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0

Of course he should be. But you don't seem to see how hard that will be to integrate over the final 1/3 of the season. Actually less, as who knows when HE will be ready.

He's clearly their best scorer, not saying that's not the case. But Rose will change Deng/Boozer's roles as scorers....actually everyone's. It's not going to be a smooth transition. They're playing well now, and if he's a ball dominant star, he can be that off the bench and over time that will allow him to get comfortable with what they want to do. His defense isn't going to be as strong this season either.
Y2Gezee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 10:53 PM   #54
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle

the heat got lucky, they didnt have to go through the number 1 team in the nba last season, and faced a young inexperienced team in okc in the finals. your overrating the heat, we have seen there struggles before, so much that they were the laughing stock of the forums. bulls have beat them without rose with team basketball this season as well as last season, rose shooting 30 percent in the series and bulls still keeping it close. rose is still evolving, i bet he knows he needs to really force his teammates to play offensively and not rely on himself to win, ive seen it last year. ive watched all bulls games since rose put on a jersey and he has evolved beyond my expectations every year. and again,[b] if you think the bulls have minimal chance of beating the heat in a playoff series, then you must not watch Bulls games.
If you didn't see a clear difference in level of play between the Heat and the Bulls, well I don't know what else to say...
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:00 PM   #55
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

Just one last thing to other homer Bulls fans.

I'm critical of the Bulls because I want them to succeed, this team will not beat the Heat as they currently stand. Put MVP Rose in that line up and it won't matter much. The Bulls FO has got to put better players around Rose. We still need an elite second scoring option with the ability to create.

Nate Robinson won't put us over the top

PS; I get tge feeling NathanJizzle is also a Cubs fan, gets suckered into believing they are putting a championship contender on the field
Old 02-21-2013, 11:18 PM   #56
Graviton
The Last Alpha Lion

Graviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterGraviton is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Bulls will never be a contender with that cheapass front office unwilling to spend anything to get real talent. The team will overachieve due to Thibs and Rose, but they will get bounced by Heat easily every single time. Defense is useless in the playoffs without offensive firepower, these regular season wins they get through effort are irrelevant, in the playoffs everyone plays hard. In the playoffs you need talented players to carry you. Too bad Bulls only have 1 of those.
Graviton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 11:26 PM   #57
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Graviton
Bulls will never be a contender with that cheapass front office unwilling to spend anything to get real talent. The team will overachieve due to Thibs and Rose, but they will get bounced by Heat easily every single time. Defense is useless in the playoffs without offensive firepower, these regular season wins they get through effort are irrelevant, in the playoffs everyone plays hard. In the playoffs you need talented players to carry you. Too bad Bulls only have 1 of those.
^^^He gets it
Old 02-21-2013, 11:40 PM   #58
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angrynathanjizzle posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Just one last thing to other homer Bulls fans.

I'm critical of the Bulls because I want them to succeed, this team will not beat the Heat as they currently stand. Put MVP Rose in that line up and it won't matter much. The Bulls FO has got to put better players around Rose. We still need an elite second scoring option with the ability to create.

Nate Robinson won't put us over the top

PS; I get tge feeling NathanJizzle is also a Cubs fan, gets suckered into believing they are putting a championship contender on the field

right, i dont even watch baseball.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:42 PM   #59
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

Quote:
If you didn't see a clear difference in level of play between the Heat and the Bulls, well I don't know what else to say...

did you see the clear difference last time we played them? so what we had a bad game tonight where a 4th string point rookie pointgaurd was leading our offense.
Old 02-21-2013, 11:48 PM   #60
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrickingStar
Jesus you really are retarded How exactly is lebron inconsistent are you serious? No player is more consistent than him and we aren't hot and cold if we were we'd be mediocre and not 1st team in the east. You're not team oriented when rose comes back either retard, nor have the heat lost to one in the PLAYOFFS. And no our only struggles were in our first year in case you're still living in that past, that was the same year we ****ing raped the bulls and rose got embarrassed in the "clutch" like you said.

ok, since when did lebron develop a track record of being consistent in the clutch? just last season he was being rediculed for passing clutch shots

hot and cold? last playoffs wasnt dwyane wade playing terrible against certain teams, same with bosh? 2 years ago lebron was cold against dallas. hot and cold.

cool, 3 tenured superstar veterans shut down a 22 year old rose with a bum ankle. who shot like 33 percent, and you guys barely beat them, congratulations.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: