Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-07-2007, 02:33 AM   #181
JMEWLS

Default Re: ISH Hall of Fame

my votes go out too, hotsizzle and geewiz.. IMO best posters here
Old 02-07-2007, 02:39 AM   #182
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Spike Spiegel has decent reputationSpike Spiegel has decent reputation

LOL @ all these new posters claiming that they deserve to be in this discussion. If we're talking "legends" here...

JohnnySic
Mybossisafat*****
Dunn Mattingly
One of Shemps Kids
Aabs
Real Men Wear Green (Get Buckets)
fatboy11
Ev08 (Since we can't induct threads into the hall of fame)
Shogun Ramel (Hate him or respect him, he made his impact)
Knoe Itawl (")
Icemanfan
Lascar
TorontoStyle
Babysham
FunnyLikeMonkey
RandomDrunk
All of Nastywin's aliases (Same with Knoe and Shogun...though I think even less people respect this guy)
Ced
Joey Zaza

(Other votes would go to Kwajo, adamcz, geeWiz, Blaze, sakf, TMOGE, and Gobb, but they're already in)

Last edited by Spike Spiegel : 02-07-2007 at 02:49 AM.
Spike Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 02:46 AM   #183
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Nastywin (and his pro bod, asian chick, white chick on the side and all his cans of redbull) mos def belongs in the HOF.

Right between Blaze and GOBB, only those two though.

And maybe the bowl Shogun used to cut his hair, and some ram, but not the actual Shogun. Just his favorite artifacts.

Oh, and Mirandas finger.
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 02:48 AM   #184
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by TMacsOneGoodEye
Nastywin (and his pro bod, asian chick, white chick on the side and all his cans of redbull) mos def belongs in the HOF.

Right between Blaze and GOBB, only those two though.

And maybe the bowl Shogun used to cut his hair, and some ram, but not the actual Shogun. Just his favorite artifacts.

Oh, and Mirandas finger.

I was gonna say Miranda, too, along with the caption "What can I say? Crazy *****es get attention..." but thought better of it.
Old 02-07-2007, 02:50 AM   #185
TMacsOneGoodEye
College star

TMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this boardTMacsOneGoodEye is popular on this board

Remember "TheGreatNowitzki?"
TMacsOneGoodEye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 02:54 AM   #186
The Roxy
Decent playground baller

The Roxy has an OK reputation so far

I'm sorry but why is kwajo in it? Because he's nice? He's incredibly lame. Lame humor and the accuational homosexual comment to adamCZ. So why's in the HOF again?
The Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 02:59 AM   #187
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Roxy
I'm sorry but why is kwajo in it? Because he's nice? He's incredibly lame. Lame humor and the accuational homosexual comment to adamCZ. So why's in the HOF again?

I'm sorry but what word are you aiming for there?
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:01 AM   #188
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
I'm sorry but what word are you aiming for there?

MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:01 AM   #189
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Posters worth the effort of reading:

GoBB (the flame retardant version)
Blaze (when he keeps it under 6K)
Rasheed1 (highly under appreciated)
Hippos (dry wit)
TMOGE (when he aint battling Wiz)
GeeWiz (when he aint battlin TMOGE)
Ced (when he aint trading or talking about things he aint seen)
Hateraid (resident hippy spreading the love vibe)
RBP (shhhh...an old man is talking)
allball (seems to be from the same era)
Reppy (Seth Cohen)
RMWG (piiiiiiiisssssssssssser)

and maybe a few others I forgot.

What makes them good is that they have personality that goes beyond supporting their team. They arent blind homers and they like a good flame (which makes this board fun, despite what the mods may say).
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:19 AM   #190
hateraid
Is it in you?

hateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterhateraid is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by saKf
I gladly and thankfully accept my nomination for / induction into the ISH Hall of Fame, with one request: in the initial post of the thread, please spell my username as follows:

saKf

Case-sensitivity is usually completely unimportant, but this is semi-official.

I started the movement on this one. I couldn't believe nobody brought you up. (Now drop the OJ thing)

JtotheIzzo. You're destined to be HOF material. Like Lebron or Wade. You lead the wave of new posters on here. Kinda like the new version of GoBB. You're awesome.

Spike, if you're taking it back, don't forget: Junkifunki, texas batman, reppy, artificial baller, milesberg, pistol pete, the dude with all the jerseys (what's his name again?)
hateraid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:22 AM   #191
ElPigto
*****istrator

ElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterElPigto is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'll nominate the usual guys I notice posting:

Spike Spiegel
Fatboy11
SilentMav
Clutchcityreturns
Adamcz

That's it. I see a lot of Rockets fans, but I don't think them nor I deserve to be in the hall of fame.
ElPigto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:35 AM   #192
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by hateraid
I started the movement on this one. I couldn't believe nobody brought you up. (Now drop the OJ thing)

JtotheIzzo. You're destined to be HOF material. Like Lebron or Wade. You lead the wave of new posters on here. Kinda like the new version of GoBB. You're awesome.

Spike, if you're taking it back, don't forget: Junkifunki, texas batman, reppy, artificial baller, milesberg, pistol pete, the dude with all the jerseys (what's his name again?)

THAT'S WHO I FORGOT. That was bugging me.

Usually I would say no to texas batman, but I guess the original "Alliance" did provide some form of entertainment for a bit. *insert alien dude here*

Reppy's underrated as well and deserves mention. Rasheed1 is in the same boat.

Artificial Baller gets props for bringing Anime basketball to light.

Was Pistol Pete on the old board? He's a good poster and all, but I don't remember his old name if he had one on the old board.

The dude with all the jerseys...I can't remember his name either...I do remember that he was a Suns fan.

Another legend I forgot: AbsolutPrince
Old 02-07-2007, 03:35 AM   #193
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryDaHeezy posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Ok here's a start for the ballots. Some people i wasn't sure what team they went for so i jsut threw them on a side. Feel free to add/change whatever for whoever is gonna actually start the thread. Skywalker if you want to i saved you at least a lil trouble lol

East:
Gobb
Geewiz
Handle The Rock
VCDrivesaporche
Sakf
I seen hippos
Maxfly
XxNexusxX
Real Men Wear Green
Hateraid
Ced
AKADS
JtotheIzzo
GoRapz
Adamcz
B-Low
Kblaze8855
Da KO King
Qwyjibo
Brwnman
Shafir
Rasheed1
Final.Wrath
Thenextgreatbigman
JailBlazers
BFresh44
IlliFan
DeJordan
Reppy

West
Hotsizzle
LakeFreak
LakersDynasty
Ridonks
Glove20
SoCalMike
Skywalker
Kwajo
Fatboy11
Bigboi Baller
Kobe 24
Cool
Wang4Three
The Mamba
Raiderfan19
Younggrease
Lakers City
LakerRaider
Bourne
Jsub
Statman32
FunkyLikeMonkey
BigKingsFan
SskSSpurs
ClutchcityReturns
Poorlilrich
A Roc 23
Applenader
DeuceWallaces
BradMiller52
TMOGE
Timmeh
KentATM
Y2Gezee
RainierBeachPoet
Silent Mav
Konex
Rezznor
Targus

Lock it up and make it a thread. Top 5 are starters and top 12 are in. Make the AS weekend the cut-off. Makes for an interesting thread.
Do it up.
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:37 AM   #194
monthh
Local High School Star

monthh has an OK reputation so far

Thank you Spike for saving this thread. Who did you used to be? I have not been around much and never really kept up with name changes, but those names really bring back good memories. I found TheGreatNowitzki to probably be the funniest poster ever. I think I am actually one of the few people that liked Miranda. She wasn't half bad once you got past some of her weird posts. She knew basketball. MyBoss was one of my favorites as well. TheGame is also someone I could never forget. I know there are some people we are forgetting. Who was the girl Lakers fan that usually only posted in the Lakers Fams? TMNT was one of the smartest when it came to hip hop. GOBB is obviously the biggest ever (as much as I didn't want him to be when he first started posting). I pretty much had stopped posting when KBlaze become so big, but I still think he is one of the greatest. Texas Batman was like the George Mikan of InsideHoops, in my opinion, even though Aabs (which is an ironic person to bring up) and a lot of others where right there, he kind of drew people in I think and took things to a different level. There used to be so many great posters. A lot of bad ones too, but I really actually miss those old days of our little online community.

If anyone out there has a list of posters and their different names, I would appericate some help in remembering some of the greats. Is Rasheed1 one of those originals, who probably came from HoopsTV? And who was that guy that always have the HoopsTV symbol as his icon?

Last edited by monthh : 02-07-2007 at 03:40 AM.
monthh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2007, 03:38 AM   #195
Spike Spiegel
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElPigto
I'll nominate the usual guys I notice posting:

Spike Spiegel
Fatboy11
SilentMav
Clutchcityreturns
Adamcz

That's it. I see a lot of Rockets fans, but I don't think them nor I deserve to be in the hall of fame.

Got some notice.

People can say all they want about others being attention whores, f@gs, or whatever for posting in threads like this, but I for one wouldn't bother posting if I thought I was just wasting space on the board.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: