Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-06-2007, 08:08 PM   #61
Cool
NBA rookie of the year

Cool is considered somewhat coolCool is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: ISH Hall of Fame

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMan2
Others who are getting there and have been nominated:

5 Ins than outs and you are automatically in. List of Accomplisments/Rep would also help

LakerFreak (Waiting for a non-Laker Fan nomination to be officially in)
LakerRaider (3)
Thorpe (2)
Joey Zaza (2)
Knoe (2)
Adamcz (3)
Ced (2)
Silent Mav (3)
Shogun (2)
AppleNader
Hippos

Silent Mav, LakerFreak, and LakerRaider are the front runners right now. But all 3 need some more nominations and reasons why they deserve in

Just to tell you I got one vote from Chairman_Yao.
Cool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:08 PM   #62
The Answer
National High School Star

The Answer has decent reputationThe Answer has decent reputation

Ridonks. Has he been nominated yet?
The Answer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:09 PM   #63
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Haha, I always group "s", "a", and "f" together on the keyboard, so I just thought they were random letters. And I suppose I didn't need that edit. :)
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:10 PM   #64
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Insane how people who have only been on the new board are just tossing out names of people who are medicore (at best) posters on this board. New rule: If you didn't know "saKf" stood for "still a Knicks fan," it means you haven't been here long enough to have your vote for any hall of famers considered for anything more than a microsecond.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:10 PM   #65
Kblaze8855
Titles are overrated

Kblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableKblaze8855 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Abbs, Dunn, and Myboss are rolling over in their graves.
Kblaze8855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:10 PM   #66
IceMan2
Local High School Star

IceMan2 has an OK reputation so far

Updated list

LakerFreak (Waiting for a non-Laker Fan nomination to be officially in)
LakerRaider (3)
Thorpe (2)
Joey Zaza (2)
Knoe (2)
Adamcz (3)
Ced (2)
Silent Mav (3)
Shogun (2)
AppleNader
Hippos
Cool
Haterid
SAFK (3)
Clutchcityreturns
Adamcz
VCDrivesaporchetowork
RidonKs (2)
chairman_yao
Answer

Remember. You can vote against a person so they don't get to 5. And also remember, if you list some reasons why they should be in (accomplisments/reputaion), your chances of getting in will be much higher
IceMan2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:11 PM   #67
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by RidonKs
Haha, I always group "s", "a", and "f" together on the keyboard, so I just thought they were random letters. And I suppose I didn't need that edit. :)

the proof is in the pudding
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:11 PM   #68
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceMan2

1st you nominate yourself in. And you get in. And now you want out? lol. Sorry, you can't go out of the HOF, don't you know?

Please remove me or I'm using the lil triangle thing to report a post. My comment to why will be "Posters refuse to take me out of the HOF". GeeWiz in the HOF is like Robert Horry in the HOF.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:11 PM   #69
IceMan2
Local High School Star

Right now the front runners are:

Silent Mav
Safk
LakerFreak
LakerRaider

If they can get good reasons why they should be in, they will be in. And more nominations would help too
Old 02-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #70
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB
Please remove me or I'm using the lil triangle thing to report a post. My comment to why will be "Posters refuse to take me out of the HOF". GeeWiz in the HOF is like Robert Horry in the HOF.

Man, you have to be in there! You're the best poster here.
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:13 PM   #71
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This isn't a hall of fame, it's a hall of mediocrity. Actually, that's too generous. Mediocre would mean that some of these guys, at one time or another, actually have made significant contributions to this board.
Old 02-06-2007, 08:14 PM   #72
IceMan2
Local High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOBB

The thing I don't understand is. Why were you the 1st one to say you want in if you didn't want in? You deserve it. And remember, you can vote against a poster to be in the HOF too. And don't you know the rules of the HOF? Once your in, your in, you can't go. And don't say you didn't play a part in getting in. Because you did
Old 02-06-2007, 08:14 PM   #73
i seen hippos
NBA Superstar

i seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posteri seen hippos is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

This horse definitely does not have ED.

This thread has permanently given by ED however I think.

Last edited by i seen hippos : 02-06-2007 at 08:16 PM.
i seen hippos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:15 PM   #74
RidonKs
NBA Legend

RidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRidonKs is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwajo

the proof is in the pudding

Haha, good stuff.

Quote:
Insane how people who have only been on the new board are just tossing out names of people who are medicore (at best) posters on this board. New rule: If you didn't know "saKf" stood for "still a Knicks fan," it means you haven't been here long enough to have your vote for any hall of famers considered for anything more than a microsecond.

Ouch. Oh well, the fact that you're taking this so seriously and pointing out that it is "flawed" is much more troublesome than me not knowing what some initials stand for.
RidonKs is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2007, 08:16 PM   #75
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

Quote:
GeeWiz in the HOF is like Robert Horry in the HOF.
Just wait until you're in there with LakerFreak, hotsizzle, Silent Mav, chairman yao, Ridonks, Cool, and The Answer.

Quote:
Ouch. Oh well, the fact that you're taking this so seriously and pointing out that it is "flawed" is much more troublesome than me not knowing what some initials stand for.
Incorrect. I just find it almost offensive that people actually consider posters like yourself, and other good (but not special) posters in the class of saKf, kblaze, kwaj, adam, et al.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: