Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #16
B-Low
The Love B-Low

B-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableB-Low is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2000's the best era in basketabll.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budadiiii
I'd like to keep that confidential and I really don't know why these people allegedly know when I was born.

You told us...

http://insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=291225
B-Low is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:04 PM   #17
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

I honestly thought he was a total retard, but to be able to post and troll at his age is pretty impressive. I'm actually 100% serious lol.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:06 PM   #18
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
Seems legit.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:07 PM   #19
The Real JW
High School Starter

The Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this boardThe Real JW is popular on this board

2000-2009 has prime Shaq, Duncan, Kobe, Iverson, McGrady, Yao, Mutombo, LeBron, Durant, Nash, CP3, Wade, Dwight, Pierce, Garnett, Rondo... definitely an interesting decade for basketball
The Real JW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:26 PM   #20
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterAmazing
1997-2004 has to be above 2008-current, cmon now

Nah. As someone said there were more iso play than team play back in those days. And the balance of teams of each conference is better now than it was back then when the WCF was, jokily, considered to be the NBA Finals.

Granted, there were a bunch of really good teams back then with the Kings, Lakers, Spurs, Blazers that were the most memorable to me. But I honestly think that the teams are just better now collectively. However, back then you had more talent with the superstars in each position than you do now I feel.

The 80s probably had the best superstar talent and best teams. The GOAT pg, sg, sf, and possibly C played in the 80s. And a bunch of ppl consider the 76ers 83, Lakers 87, Pistons 89 and Celts 86 the best teams of all time. Tho the runners ups were also really good and get unmentioned. League wise, the West was overrun by the Lakers usually. The East had more competition and more superstars within their conference.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 06:31 PM   #21
CavaliersFTW
3-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Low
He's 12 actually. Born in 2001
Last time I sat down and thought about when 12 year olds were born my answer was "in the early 90's"
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:49 PM   #22
TheBigVeto
Negging Me Is Gay

TheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputationTheBigVeto has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
This is quite possibly the greatest era in basketball history.

Let's recap the 3 of the top 10 player in history dominated this era:

Kobe
Shaq
Duncan

TheBigVeto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:54 PM   #23
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigVeto

Kobe, 5 rings?
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 07:57 PM   #24
Cali Syndicate
Decent college freshman

Cali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputationCali Syndicate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliersFTW
Last time I sat down and thought about when 12 year olds were born my answer was "in the early 90's"

Cali Syndicate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:01 PM   #25
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here

Not even close, the first half decade of the 2000s decade was weak as hell with all the 90s stars going out and it taking awhile for the new bucks to fill the void. The season the Sixers made he finals was probably the most pathetic the East had ever been and in general the East in the early to mid 00's was weak as shit.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:07 PM   #26
Smoke117
Barstool Blues

Smoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation hereSmoke117 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real JW
2000-2009 has prime Shaq, Duncan, Kobe, Iverson, McGrady, Yao, Mutombo, LeBron, Durant, Nash, CP3, Wade, Dwight, Pierce, Garnett, Rondo... definitely an interesting decade for basketball

Mutombo was not close to his prime in the 00's decade, Kevin Durant was only in his 2nd season in 09 and Rondo only in his 3rd season and nothing particularly special. I really have no idea what the **** you are talking about. Half those players you named were barely around from 2000-2009.
Smoke117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2013, 08:08 PM   #27
Kovach
Decent playground baller

Kovach is considered somewhat coolKovach is considered somewhat coolKovach is considered somewhat cool

Best no, but it is quite possibly the most boring one.
Kovach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:48 PM   #28
shaq2000
mde

shaq2000 has decent reputationshaq2000 has decent reputation

2010-13 has been worse.
shaq2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:28 PM   #29
necya
Local High School Star

necya has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovach
Best no, but it is quite possibly the most boring one.

seriously, the 80's by far, 1982-1993 to be exact.
necya is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: