Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-26-2013, 12:23 PM   #136
Shade8780
GOATin

Shade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShade8780 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Reading this thread before bed. Worst..idea..EVER! I didn't watch the elevator video, and I don't think I will be anytime soon
Shade8780 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 02:17 PM   #137
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade8780
Reading this thread before bed. Worst..idea..EVER! I didn't watch the elevator video, and I don't think I will be anytime soon

Last edited by rezznor : 02-26-2013 at 02:23 PM.
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:02 PM   #138
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Picture of the elevator Elisa was in...

roof access/15th floor button is removed

Footnote: apparantley the Hotel has about 10 really shady people living in it. ( google sex offenders in that Hotel)

some have been living there over 10 years....they would know how to stay out of the camera's and know how to access the roof/water tanks.

Most people agree she pushed all the buttons to avoid someone figuring out what floor she was staying on...(4th)
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:15 PM   #139
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24

Footnote: apparantley the Hotel has about 10 really shady people living in it. ( google sex offenders in that Hotel)

some have been living there over 10 years....they would know how to stay out of the camera's and know how to access the roof/water tanks.

Most people agree she pushed all the buttons to avoid someone figuring out what floor she was staying on...(4th)

Where you get that picture from? Don't tell me you went in that elevator yourself.
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 04:42 PM   #140
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this boardTheMan is popular on this board

AlphaWolf24, reputed ISH poster, has now gone missing after visiting the Cecil Hotel...full story at 10.
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 05:01 PM   #141
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

good recap of the story on youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TYFemcnJixY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOaXm4KJli8
Old 02-26-2013, 05:22 PM   #142
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
she wrote in her blog that she hoped her mexican and italian stalkers would leave her alone
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 06:47 PM   #143
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat coolAlphaWolf24 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
AlphaWolf24, reputed ISH poster, has now gone missing after visiting the Cecil Hotel...full story at 10.

If that did happen...no doubt I would make the news....."we are all celebrities here at InsideHoops."

Quote:
Where you get that picture from? Don't tell me you went in that elevator yourself.

heck naw......

some Chinese guy is conducting his own investigation....
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:09 PM   #144
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
she wrote in her blog that she hoped her mexican and italian stalkers would leave her alone

Be careful with what you read. Not sure if the blog you saw is the same but one supposed blog a Tumblr account and an Instagram account have all been proven to be hoaxes with fabricated information. There was an actual facebook but her family emptied it out, account's still there but every post and picture have been removed
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 07:40 PM   #145
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

If that did happen...no doubt I would make the news....."we are all celebrities

some Chinese guy is conducting his own investigation....

Here he is. Google Chrome browser will translate for you

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2179533681?see_lz=1&pn=2
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:05 PM   #146
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyCool
It is cartoonish. I don't know much about the carl Jung experiment so I won't comment, but it doesn't surprise me. People who think they saw ghosts is a real psychological phenomenon. Mostly among morons, but that's not the point.

There are no facts, because you can not prove or disprove most supernatural things that are so out there with no basis in reality that you can't even begin to test their existence. Ghosts are in the same boat as lepracahns, and if you even think theirs a chance they exist then your a ****ing idiot.

Believing in the supernatural is no different than believing in the spiritual. Heck, you can even throw in love. Do you believe in love. If you do, then it is rubbish because there are no concrete evidence of it's existence. Stop being so generic. Reality is too vast to only be obssessed with a shallow materialistic view (which has already been disproven and is consider a "delusional" way of viewing the world btw).
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:13 PM   #147
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

PrettyCool

You might think you know it all (as the name implies), but trust me, this only implies you don't know sh*t. Heed the wise advice of Socrates (which is the start of TRUE LEARNING and not the memorization crap you learn in school).

"The only thing I know is that I know nothing."

People who don't act like they know it all will always strive to learn; they never say this or that cannot possibly be true; they always question. This is why they are smart.

Idiots like you think they know it all which is a fallacy in and of itself: you can't possibly know it all and even if you throw around your stupid facts and experiments, it doesn't mean sh*t because there are no absolute truths. There are only temporary truths. New ideas will replace the facts and this will go on forever, so even your facts and premises cannot be absolutely true, but nothing more than subjective truths.

So don't act like you know it all; act like you don't know and start learning.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:15 PM   #148
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
Here he is. Google Chrome browser will translate for you

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2179533681?see_lz=1&pn=2

Interesting read! He mentioned that one of the "hold door" buttons are broken.

He also said the buttons in both the elevators are on the left hand side of the elevator.. yet Elisa Lam's video.. the buttons are on the right side? (unless google translation is giving me the wrong info from the thread).

Edit: nvm, he made a mistake. later on the thread he says the right elevator's buttons are on the right side.

Last edited by n00bie : 02-26-2013 at 08:17 PM.
Old 02-26-2013, 09:57 PM   #149
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
PrettyCool

You might think you know it all (as the name implies), but trust me, this only implies you don't know sh*t. Heed the wise advice of Socrates (which is the start of TRUE LEARNING and not the memorization crap you learn in school).

"The only thing I know is that I know nothing."

People who don't act like they know it all will always strive to learn; they never say this or that cannot possibly be true; they always question. This is why they are smart.

Idiots like you think they know it all which is a fallacy in and of itself: you can't possibly know it all and even if you throw around your stupid facts and experiments, it doesn't mean sh*t because there are no absolute truths. There are only temporary truths. New ideas will replace the facts and this will go on forever, so even your facts and premises cannot be absolutely true, but nothing more than subjective truths.

So don't act like you know it all; act like you don't know and start learning.

I don't know it all. I just don't believe in the supernatural because.......you can't prove or disprove the supernatural. In other words they are so completely out there that you can't even begin to collect data. This includes deities, ghosts and midget Irishmen who wear green and put their gold behind ****ing rainbows.

Cool, you believe in ghosts. Striving to keep and open mind about ****ing ghosts is only going to make me more ignorant. Just stfu when people challenge your beliefs. Your long rambling posts aren't proving anything to me, or anybody else because non-retards are going to just dismiss your posts because they don't believe in ghosts lol.

I feel like I've earned an ISH medal after you, king of tards without self awareness, called me an idiot.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 10:35 PM   #150
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

lol reminds me of this movie
[IMG]http://cinemaknifefight.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/1408_2007_991_poster.jpg[/IMG

creepy movie btw
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: