Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-26-2013, 10:44 PM   #151
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyCool
I don't know it all. I just don't believe in the supernatural because.......you can't prove or disprove the supernatural. In other words they are so completely out there that you can't even begin to collect data. This includes deities, ghosts and midget Irishmen who wear green and put their gold behind ****ing rainbows.

Cool, you believe in ghosts. Striving to keep and open mind about ****ing ghosts is only going to make me more ignorant. Just stfu when people challenge your beliefs. Your long rambling posts aren't proving anything to me, or anybody else because non-retards are going to just dismiss your posts because they don't believe in ghosts lol.

I feel like I've earned an ISH medal after you, king of tards without self awareness, called me an idiot.

Fair enough.

The thing is I will never doubt anything as completely untrue because it will hamper my creative ability to imagine and create new truths.

If you believe you already know all there is to know based on a Scientific formula that has only been created about 50 years or so through your mediocre public education, so be it.

The act of not believing everything and always questioning in the hopes of finding deeper truths is more attractive to me. Call me a moron, but at least a moron like me can find solace in a premise he is completely satisfied with.

Last edited by IamRAMBO24 : 02-26-2013 at 10:50 PM.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:01 PM   #152
Maniak
Maniak

Maniak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableManiak is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
If this was an American girl found dead in a Canadian hotel(or any other country), the police, other govt officials and the media wouldn't suggest accidental or drug-related immediately. Murder, foul play would be the initial reports.
smartest post in this whole thread.
Maniak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:24 PM   #153
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMV2
If this was an American girl found dead in a Canadian hotel(or any other country), the police, other govt officials and the media wouldn't suggest accidental or drug-related immediately. Murder, foul play would be the initial reports.

Don't be foolish, this case is being treated as a homicide as we speak. It's not official because all the facts are not out yet, but the investigative team is digging into that angle as we speak especially when one of the officers said, "She must've of been carried to the water bins because the dogs could not pick up the scent."

Race baiting is very homosexual.
Old 02-26-2013, 11:29 PM   #154
PrettyCool
Banned

PrettyCool has no real reputation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
Fair enough.

The thing is I will never doubt anything as completely untrue because it will hamper my creative ability to imagine and create new truths.

If you believe you already know all there is to know based on a Scientific formula that has only been created about 50 years or so through your mediocre public education, so be it.

The act of not believing everything and always questioning in the hopes of finding deeper truths is more attractive to me. Call me a moron, but at least a moron like me can find solace in a premise he is completely satisfied with.

ok lol. I'm not going to question my belief in a "scientific forumula" (do you mean the scientific process?) because some meth heads saw a girl walking down a hallway in their apartment, or some creepy things happened on a specific wing of a battle ship according to a late night special on the History channel.
PrettyCool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:33 PM   #155
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

rambo24 is a ****ing intelligent human being. He can imagine shit like ghosts and he calls them deeper truths. **** stupid facts and observations from stupid experiments, all you need is your imagination.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 11:43 PM   #156
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Watched the video again, and she's definitely on something. It looks like she's not coping well with whatever she's on, which reinforces my belief that she was drugged against her will.

I can imagine a situation where she's invited over for a drink, gets drugged, starts feeling strange, and attempts to return to her room.
bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:03 AM   #157
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello
rambo24 is a ****ing intelligent human being. He can imagine shit like ghosts and he calls them deeper truths. **** stupid facts and observations from stupid experiments, all you need is your imagination.

Yup, the use of imagination is hands down the highest intellectual thought that has time and time again evolved mankind. Einstein had a dream he was running at the speed of light and based his whole conception on this idea alone; then you have Watson with the imagination of 2 snakes intertwining to create the double helix, so on and so forth, not to mention many great thinkers such as Newton, Kant, Schopenhauer, Faraday, etc. who have used their imaginations to make great strides towards the advancement of mankind.

The system you guys are using (which revolves around a mediocre public education that teaches a distorted system of truth) has yield absolutely no modern day "geniuses" in our public colleges today and in fact discourages the usage of a very valuable aspect of our intellect: creativity.

I am not an educated guy; I am a philosopher, so my idea of truth and intellect is very different than your's. You see, you were TOLD how to think, while I was taught to really think. Big difference.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:08 AM   #158
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Jello is starting to rub some people the wrong wayJello is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Yup, the use of imagination is hands down the highest intellectual thought that has time and time again evolved mankind. Einstein had a dream he was running at the speed of light and based his whole conception on this idea alone; then you have Watson with the imagination of 2 snakes intertwining to create the double helix, so on and so forth, not to mention many great thinkers such as Newton, Kant, Schopenhauer, Faraday, etc. who have used their imaginations to make great strides towards the advancement of mankind.

The system you guys are using (which revolves around a mediocre public education that teaches a distorted system of truth) has yield absolutely no modern day "geniuses" in our public colleges today and in fact discourages the usage of a very valuable aspect of our intellect: creativity.

I am not an educated guy; I am a philosopher, so my idea of truth and intellect is very different than your's. You see, you were TOLD how to think, while I was taught to really think. Big difference.
You are the next Einstein, Watson, Schopenhauer, Faraday, etc.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:11 AM   #159
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:

You possess a self-insulating thought process, If anyone disagrees they simply become part of the masses beneath your level of thought, meaning for you there is no information anyone could share that could change your mind.

Have fun with this in your future, you're about to become one miserable SOB
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:11 AM   #160
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
You are the next Einstein, Watson, Schopenhauer, Faraday, etc.

I bet you have neither read them nor had any conception of what they really stood for.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:14 AM   #161
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Quote:
I bet you have neither read them nor had any conception of what they really stood for.
Don't need to. I can imagine it or dream about it at night.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:19 AM   #162
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Iamrambo24 derailed this thread so hard with his nonsense.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:20 AM   #163
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
You possess a self-insulating thought process, If anyone disagrees they simply become part of the masses beneath your level of thought, meaning for you there is no information anyone could share that could change your mind.

Have fun with this in your future, you're about to become one miserable SOB

Well, at least you are catching on. Unlike these intellectual hasbeens who think they know it all, the act of questioning to me in and of itself is the process of learning.

Come up with a better idea, and my mind will change. Period. And really it is the start of digging for deeper truths and not merely regurgitating what you were told or read in a news article that will change my position, and the only way to do that is to have a curious non-restrictive mind.

As is, half of the stuff these guys are posting are sh*t I can read somewhere else or someone else said it before. It's almost like they dig for some fancy witty one liners and repeat it on here as their own. It's nothing new and they sit there and claim they are so f*ckin smart.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:21 AM   #164
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by shlver
Iamrambo24 derailed this thread so hard with his nonsense.

My apologies. Carry on with Elisa Lam.
Old 02-27-2013, 12:23 AM   #165
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Don't need to. I can imagine it or dream about it at night.

You're such a troll. It's kind of cute. *hugs*
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: