Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-27-2013, 01:27 AM   #166
Jello
Hume>Kunt.

Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
You're such a troll. It's kind of cute. *hugs*
Why do I have to read stupid facts? It's not like those scientists used accepted math or the scientific method to confirm their inspiration.
Jello is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 01:32 AM   #167
shlver
코비=GOAT

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
Oh how deep does the rabbit hole go?

"Dead Man's Bones is a rock duet consisting of Ryan Gosling and Zach Shields. Their first album, Dead Man's Bones, was released on October 6, 2009 through ANTI- Records. The entire album is a collaboration with the Silverlake Conservatory Children's Choir started by Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea from Los Angeles, California Gosling performs under the alias "Baby Goose"."

The song "Buried in water" by Dead Man's Bones. Ryan Gosling.
Elisa Lam's body found floating in a 3/4 water tank.

Intagram sent from Lam days before her death...

What the ****?
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:48 AM   #168
Beebo
Good college starter

Video of some Chinese guy doing his own investigation:

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNTE4ODQ1NTU2.html

Interesting to note the layout of the 14th floor as thats where she was in the elevator video.
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:42 AM   #169
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyCool
I don't know it all. I just don't believe in the supernatural because.......you can't prove or disprove the supernatural. In other words they are so completely out there that you can't even begin to collect data. This includes deities, ghosts and midget Irishmen who wear green and put their gold behind ****ing rainbows.

Cool, you believe in ghosts. Striving to keep and open mind about ****ing ghosts is only going to make me more ignorant. Just stfu when people challenge your beliefs. Your long rambling posts aren't proving anything to me, or anybody else because non-retards are going to just dismiss your posts because they don't believe in ghosts lol.

I feel like I've earned an ISH medal after you, king of tards without self awareness, called me an idiot.

I really hope you're not religious..
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:36 AM   #170
eriX
Good High School Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
Oh how deep does the rabbit hole go?

"Dead Man's Bones is a rock duet consisting of Ryan Gosling and Zach Shields. Their first album, Dead Man's Bones, was released on October 6, 2009 through ANTI- Records. The entire album is a collaboration with the Silverlake Conservatory Children's Choir started by Red Hot Chili Peppers bassist Flea from Los Angeles, California Gosling performs under the alias "Baby Goose"."

The song "Buried in water" by Dead Man's Bones. Ryan Gosling.
Elisa Lam's body found floating in a 3/4 water tank.

Intagram sent from Lam days before her death...

is that the whole photo from her instagram?
eriX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:05 AM   #171
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
I really hope you're not religious..

He mentioned deities, so I doubt it.
Is He Ill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:47 AM   #172
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

yesterday the LA Times reported "Los Angeles police issued a warning over the weekend to officers who patrol the Skid Row area warning them to wear protective masks"
zizozain is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:32 PM   #173
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by zizozain
yesterday the LA Times reported "Los Angeles police issued a warning over the weekend to officers who patrol the Skid Row area warning them to wear protective masks"

Currently across the Los Angeles area, there is a widespread outbreak of TB; thousands of people may have been exposed to it in a deadly downtown LA outbreak. Coincidentally, or not, a woman was recently found dead in a water tank in a hotel in Downtown Los Angeles. Her name? Elisa Lam. The name of the test for TB? Lam Elisa ( you can't make thi sh!t up). Is this some kind of 'test' run for a water borne 'false flag' across America? The first line of the linked CBS LA story alone should give us pause:
"The feds are descending on downtown Los Angeles to combat a dangerous outbreak of a drug-resistant strain of tuberculosis."

the strangest Case I can remember...
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:31 PM   #174
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

no more details until the drug test (forgot the name) comes out???
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:52 PM   #175
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Here is my breakdown of the video.

1. When she first enters the elevator, she is alert but scared. You can tell she is afraid of something by the way she cautiously moves to the corner near the buttons to look out. Someone is definitely coming.

2. While in the elevator, her first initial action is to press all the middle buttons. A lot of people intepret this behavior as "delusional" but it makes perfect sense: she's buying time. By pressing all the buttons, the elevator will have to go to each floor before goes it back to the initial floor where the suspect is on.

3. Since she is pressing random buttons and she does not have her glasses on, she accidentally hits the hold button.

4. She then proceeds out the elevator door to engage the suspect. The conversation does not go well because the expression on her face as she walks back in is very telling. She looks disoriented and completely emotional. Her hands flailing out from her forehead shows a person in distress. She panicks even more and presses more buttons hoping the door will close. This is panick mode.

5. The most crucial evidence is at 2:28. You will see what looks like a hand holding the elevator door. Some people say this is her foot, but if you freeze it exactly at 2:28 you will see that the "foot" is position directly at her thigh, and it remains there until she walks completely out of view leading me to conclude that is not her other foot, but a hand (or even someone else's foot) following behind her.

6. The hand gestures, again, are not a delusional act. It is sign language. I cannot intepret her flailing her hands at the beginning. If anyone knows anyone who can intepret it, please ask them to. I do know that after the flailing, she is signaling "she doesn't know" and then she signals "friend." You can see in this video it is a "friend gesture." My guess is she is talking to another guy on the right; he is probably deaf.

7. At 2:57 this is where you will see an edit in the clip. Watching the elevator door close. It is not seamless and jumps about a 1/4 way as it closes. This edit to me signifies someone who released this video had access to it and is editting it because the guy on the right probably passed by it before it closed.

If I was the investigative team, I would try to find out who was the person who posted this video online. The cops cannot release videos like this, so it has to be someone who had access to it and decided to edit it at 2:57 to block out the guy on the right.

Last edited by IamRAMBO24 : 02-27-2013 at 11:57 PM.
IamRAMBO24 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 12:23 AM   #176
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Oh yea, and point 8. The reason why she was dumped in the water tank was because it was probably the best place to hide a body. What do you think the murderer was going to do if he did not want to get caught. Hide it in his bath tub. He couldn't take her body outside with the 24 hour security and check in employees. Sure he could of stuck her body in a luggage but even that would of been suspicious since he was coming back to the hotel that night anyway. Dumping her in the tank was the logical conclusion.

There was no way this was a suicide or she was high on drugs. She was murdered.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:34 AM   #177
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Quote:
Here is my breakdown of the video.

1. When she first enters the elevator, she is alert but scared. You can tell she is afraid of something by the way she cautiously moves to the corner near the buttons to look out. Someone is definitely coming.

2. While in the elevator, her first initial action is to press all the middle buttons. A lot of people intepret this behavior as "delusional" but it makes perfect sense: she's buying time. By pressing all the buttons, the elevator will have to go to each floor before goes it back to the initial floor where the suspect is on.

3. Since the suspect is preventing the door from shutting, she then proceeds to step out to talk to him.

4. After the conversation, the expression on her face is very telling. She looks disoriented and completely emotional. Her hands flailing out from her forehead shows a person in distress. Apparently, the conversation did not go well and she panicks even more and presses more buttons hoping the door will close. This is panick mode.

5. The most crucial evidence is at 2:28. You will see what looks like a hand holding the elevator door. Some people say this is her foot, but if you freeze it exactly at 2:28 you will see that the "foot" is position directly at her thigh, and it remains there until she walks completely out of view leading me to conclude that is not her other foot, but a hand (or even someone else's foot) following behind her.

6. The hand gestures, again, not a delusional act. It is sign language. I cannot intepret her flailing her hands at the beginning. If anyone knows anyone who can intepret it, please ask them to. I do know that after the flailing, she is signaling "she doesn't know" and then she signals "friend." You can see in this video it is a "friend gesture." My guess is she is talking to a guy on the right; he is asking her questions with another guy on her left holding the elevator door.

7. At 2:57 this is where you will see an edit in the clip. Watching the elevator door closely. It is not seamless and jumps about a 1/4 way as it closes. This edit to me signifies someone who released this video had access to it and is editting it because the guy on the right probably passed by it before it closed.

If I was the investigative team, I would try to find out who was the person who posted this video online. The cops cannot release videos like this, so it has to be someone who had access to it and decided to edit it at 2:57 to block out the guy on the right.

Honestly, it's pretty damn clear that it's her left sandal.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:37 AM   #178
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is He Ill
Honestly, it's pretty damn clear that it's her left sandal.

Yea, my first initial reaction, but pausing it exactly at 2:28 or 2:28.5 and seeing the position of that foot near her thigh, there is no way her foot can be distorted like that. It doesn't even flow in with the pace she was moving because it would stay on screen for half a second slower than her walking.

This is the video I'm watching.

At 2:28-29 you can clearly see she walks away and then the object follows behind her. You have to pause and play clip by clip to see this.

Last edited by IamRAMBO24 : 02-28-2013 at 12:42 AM.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:44 AM   #179
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Quote:
Yea, my first initial reaction, but pausing it exactly at 2:28 or 2:28.5 and seeing the position of that foot near her thigh, there is no way her foot can be distorted like that. It doesn't even flow in with the pace she was moving because it would stay on screen for half a second slower than her walking.

This is the video I'm watching.

At 2:28-29 you can clearly see she walks away and then the object follows behind her. You have to pause and play clip by clip to see this.

I still think it's the bottom of her sandal. Since she is rotating and stepping off of her left foot, her heel is lifted off of her black sandals.
Old 02-28-2013, 12:49 AM   #180
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is He Ill
I still think it's the bottom of her sandal. Since she is rotating and stepping off of her left foot, her heel is lifted off of her black sandals.

To each their own.

But you have to understand whoever released this video did some heavy editting, so even the most minute detail will be editted out. A split second to me is a huge deal. It's not moving with the same pace she is moving when she leaves the elevator. And then the position of it near her thigh at 2:28.5 looks like a distortion.

But you know what, it doesn't even matter because there is no question there is a suspect and she is murder; how else did she lock the water bin from the outside.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: