Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-05-2013, 11:00 PM   #241
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

let the lawsuits begin!

http://www.wptv.com/dpp/news/world/e...il-hotel-in-la
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 01:16 AM   #242
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
ok ...I'll pretend I'm asian....

Gwo back to engrend white boy!!!!

( doin it rite?)
Fuq England, we want Canada
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:45 AM   #243
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

i read most of the comments and this story.

someone mind explaining these things?

if she did forget her glasses, why was she hopping around like a freak and peeking out the elevator? She is in danger or on drugs...? Or she is mentally challenged??

Any back story?

And how did she end up in the water tank? Is this the big question everyone is wondering about? I mean, what correlation does the water tank, located on the roof, have anything to do what how she was acting in the elevator? I mean I know that was the last video they have of her, but it doesnt answer how she got IN THE TANK.
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:55 AM   #244
talkingconch
College superstar

talkingconch is considered somewhat cooltalkingconch is considered somewhat cool

Honestly i think she was drugged and maybe suicide? As someone posted, how are you gonna take 115lbs climbing up that ladder into the tank? Unless there are other means of getting in there?
talkingconch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:34 AM   #245
ripthekik
GIVEN NOT EARNED

ripthekik has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
well, they tested the water and it was safe.. so there goes their argument that the hotel broke the contract - not providing water safe for consumption and use.

they could probably find another way to sue though.

i am thinking civil- negligence. which is leaving the body in the tank- which caused psychological damage and trauma to the guests. This should succeed in getting damages.
ripthekik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:46 AM   #246
IamRAMBO24
NBA lottery pick

IamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this boardIamRAMBO24 has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by talkingconch
Honestly i think she was drugged and maybe suicide? As someone posted, how are you gonna take 115lbs climbing up that ladder into the tank? Unless there are other means of getting in there?

The roof was locked, so there would of been no way she could of went there on her own because there was an alarm that needed to be deactivated.

I just don't see how she could pull this off being so wacked out of her mind.

I don't think the body was placed in there by climbing a ladder; there was a platform that a person could stand on and drop the body in there.

Being murdered fits a lot more nicely with the facts.

Last edited by IamRAMBO24 : 03-06-2013 at 06:48 AM.
IamRAMBO24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:52 AM   #247
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:

If she climbed up there herself on the ladder.. how come the ladder wasn't left on the water tank? How would she have climbed up there.. get into the water tank.. and then move the ladder back to its original place?
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 06:43 PM   #248
BrooklynZoo
The Brooklyn Brawler.

BrooklynZoo has decent reputationBrooklynZoo has decent reputation

Quote:

if reports are correct that she was naked in the tank, where are her clothes?
BrooklynZoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:09 PM   #249
gts
Sons of Antartica

gts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablegts is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

It's not that much. Firefighters have to carry loads like that up ladders much higher than that. If you're big enough and fit enough it's certainly not an insurmountable challenge
gts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:42 PM   #250
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24
The roof was locked, so there would of been no way she could of went there on her own because there was an alarm that needed to be deactivated.

I just don't see how she could pull this off being so wacked out of her mind.

I don't think the body was placed in there by climbing a ladder; there was a platform that a person could stand on and drop the body in there.

Being murdered fits a lot more nicely with the facts.

- the platform ( actually a supply room/elevator repair roof) is only accessed by climbing a 20' vertical ladder..no way an average person could carry a 115lbs body up a vertical 20' ladder.

- not sure if the roof access door was locked or not...not even sure if the alarm was working.

- the roof also has 2 roof hatches..that you could access through most likely the 15 th floor.

- roof also has graffitti in many places...not sure how secure it was?

- I do believe she was placed there by someone else though.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:44 PM   #251
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
If she climbed up there herself on the ladder.. how come the ladder wasn't left on the water tank? How would she have climbed up there.. get into the water tank.. and then move the ladder back to its original place?

there was a wooden ladder used by maintenance person that always stayed next to the tanks.
Old 03-06-2013, 07:46 PM   #252
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by gts
It's not that much. Firefighters have to carry loads like that up ladders much higher than that. If you're big enough and fit enough it's certainly not an insurmountable challenge

average person could carry 115lbs body up a few steps of a ladder....

no way they could carry a body more then that.

Firefighters carry packs....not bodys( on thier shoulder) up a ladder .....they have ropes and stretchers for that.
Old 03-06-2013, 08:36 PM   #253
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
average person could carry 115lbs body up a few steps of a ladder....

no way they could carry a body more then that.

Firefighters carry packs....not bodys( on thier shoulder) up a ladder .....they have ropes and stretchers for that.
Sounds about right but that's all you need you only need a couple steps up the ladder. The tank is 10 feet tall, toss the person in a fireman's carry and take two or 3 steps up and dump the corpse.

Speaking of firemen they have to carry 110 pounds of equipment up a 35 foot ladder in their tests, that's not including their backpack
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 08:46 PM   #254
Jackass18
The Iron Price

Jackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJackass18 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamRAMBO24

Fire escape

Meh, this is a death that will probably go unsolved.
Jackass18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 11:07 PM   #255
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by daily
Sounds about right but that's all you need you only need a couple steps up the ladder. The tank is 10 feet tall, toss the person in a fireman's carry and take two or 3 steps up and dump the corpse.

Speaking of firemen they have to carry 110 pounds of equipment up a 35 foot ladder in their tests, that's not including their backpack

you have a link?

also..is the equipment in a pack?..have handles?..strapped to them?..

balancing a 115lbs body on your shoulder...climbing wth 1 arm....is not the same as carrying equipment..with handles or a pack.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: