Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-22-2013, 01:34 PM   #46
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaWolf24
can you make it close from the service room? ( outside the actual elevator)

the video shows the doors closing automatically.....with no one inside the elevator.

Initially I thought maybe it was a service elevator too.. which is why the doors wouldn't close. But after she left, the doors finally closed.. without anyone releasing the service button.
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:45 PM   #47
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

AlphaWolf24 has decent reputationAlphaWolf24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
Initially I thought maybe it was a service elevator too.. which is why the doors wouldn't close. But after she left, the doors finally closed.. without anyone releasing the service button.

- Someone needs to take a picture of the Elevator panel... I'm 2 hours away in Santa Barbara....or else I would do it....

- anyone closer to LA?....it's only 6 blocks away from the staple center.

- Make sure to let everyone know you are going.....just in case you don't make it back.
AlphaWolf24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:48 PM   #48
TheMan
MJ GOAT, U MAD?

TheMan is considered somewhat coolTheMan is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
- Someone needs to take a picture of the Elevator panel... I'm 2 hours away in Santa Barbara....or else I would do it....

- Make sure to let everyone know you are going.....just in case you don't make it back.
lol
TheMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:51 PM   #49
no pun intended
Mozart Basketball

no pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation hereno pun intended has an incredible reputation here

Quote:

Don't worry. You can let ISH know. Before you know it, you will end up on the news as "AlphaWolf24"
no pun intended is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:02 PM   #50
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
Anybody saying that lsd or mushrooms caused this have apparently never take. LSD or mushrooms
you've never heard of a "bad trip" ?

when I was younger my next door neighbor jumped out of his front window because of a bad LSD trip...there was blood everywhere
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:03 PM   #51
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

Question for the LA posters on ISH..is the area that Elisa was staying at really as bad as the media says it is?
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:50 PM   #52
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebo
Question for the LA posters on ISH..is the area that Elisa was staying at really as bad as the media says it is?
No it's not.

It's not a bad or good area. It's downtown with a mixed bag of folks like any big downtown. During the day and evening it's ok, full of office workers and young adults that have moved into the new boutique lofts that are taking over the area, late at night? meh not a place you'd want to walk the streets alone, better than 5 years ago but still a ways to go.

It's between the high rent district and no rent skid row district, missions and high end apartments share the same block, you can buy a Rolex for 5k in one store and a fake Rolex for 5 dollars right next door. Some of the buildings you can rent a office or loft for 2,000 a month and your view out the rear will be tents set up on the sidewalk.

The area has evolved a ton since the 90's a real change for the better is taking place in downtown LA but it's still evolving

Last edited by daily : 02-22-2013 at 02:54 PM.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:08 PM   #53
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:

Some Homeless and transient folks with Mental disorders....

The actual Hotel itself looks pretty nice.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:01 PM   #54
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

Quote:

LOL.. After watching that video, I can't imagine getting into that exact elevator. Would scare the shit out of me.
Old 02-22-2013, 04:38 PM   #55
AlphaWolf24
Bringer of Rain

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
LOL.. After watching that video, I can't imagine getting into that exact elevator. Would scare the shit out of me.

yeah after watching that video.....makes me think that a ol' deranged hotel Employee Rigged the elevator so he can control it...

he watches the camera and makes the Door stay open so the person inside is forced to use the stairs....

Then he meets them in the stairwell with a Pig mask on...
Old 02-22-2013, 04:44 PM   #56
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable-p.tiddy- is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

she probably pressed the "open door" button which stays lit at that hotel for a set period of time without activity
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:51 PM   #57
Beebo
****ing Rudy Gay man

Beebo has decent reputationBeebo has decent reputation

Notice at around 2.57 of the elevator video, the video kinda glitches and the door doesn't close in a smooth motion.

Looks like it's been edited...maybe by the police because theres something they don't want the public to see or it could also be possibly done by the security staff at the hotel.
Beebo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:49 PM   #58
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

TheMarkMadsen has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
you've never heard of a "bad trip" ?

when I was younger my next door neighbor jumped out of his front window because of a bad LSD trip...there was blood everywhere

LSD/Shrooms aren't something you do by yourself in a random hotel hundreds of miles from home..

If you're doing those things alone you probrably my have years I experience wih them, thus eliminating almost all possibility of a bad trip

But I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the victim wasn't an experienced shroomer
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:40 PM   #59
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

Quote:
Notice at around 2.57 of the elevator video, the video kinda glitches and the door doesn't close in a smooth motion.

Looks like it's been edited...maybe by the police because theres something they don't want the public to see or it could also be possibly done by the security staff at the hotel.

That's actually a really good catch. If it was edited by the security, how can the LAPD not catch that!?!?!
Old 02-22-2013, 08:45 PM   #60
DaHeezy
College star

DaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputationDaHeezy has a bad reputation

Has anyone notified Clippersfan yet?
DaHeezy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: