Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-25-2013, 11:32 AM   #106
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Mysterious Death of Elisa Lam

Quote:
Originally Posted by rezznor
for people who say that there was no foul play and it was an accidental death due to drugs or her going crazy or whatever...she was found naked right? then where were her clothes? if the clothes weren't found around the water tank then she would have had to strip naked, hide her clothes somewhere while she wandered through this hotel without being seen and before reaching the roof. highly improbable. someone had to have gotten rid of the clothes right? foul play was definitely involved.

Her autopsy didn't provide any answers in her death.. which would mean she didn't drown. I believe when someone drowns, they can easily determine the cause of death because of the water in the lungs.

The fact that they are now relying on toxicology tests means that they can't figure out how she died. If she didn't drown, then either someone killed or, or someone put her body in the water tank after she died.
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:41 AM   #107
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
Her autopsy didn't provide any answers in her death.. which would mean she didn't drown. I believe when someone drowns, they can easily determine the cause of death because of the water in the lungs.

The fact that they are now relying on toxicology tests means that they can't figure out how she died. If she didn't drown, then either someone killed or, or someone put her body in the water tank after she died.

Don't jump that horse yet. and start making assumptions

The coroner said her autopsy didn't show a definitive answer. He never said she didn't drown or even remark on if she had water in her lungs. the preliminary report is just saying there were no outward signs of trauma.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 11:51 AM   #108
Fudge
Balance of Opposites

Fudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryFudge posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

I got goosebumps reading almost every comment in the thread. I haven't even seen the elevator footage yet, i kinda don't want to either.
Fudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:19 PM   #109
IamSofaKing
I brick airballs

IamSofaKing has decent reputationIamSofaKing has decent reputation

Im actually really curios to find out the cause of her death was.
IamSofaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:04 PM   #110
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fudge
I got goosebumps reading almost every comment in the thread. I haven't even seen the elevator footage yet, i kinda don't want to either.

It's a woman pushing the open door button a gazillion times (thus holding the door open) while acting paranoid either from a real threat, mental illness or drugs. Really not as creepy as people are making it seem IMO.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:08 PM   #111
Pacers4ever
Banned

Pacers4ever has an OK reputation so far

So what the hell is "invisible light agency" It's like they're just there for no reason.
Pacers4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:10 PM   #112
rufuspaul
Kubla Kemba

rufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerufuspaul is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

She is clearly in an altered state. No normal person behaves that way, especially the weird shit with her hands.
rufuspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:30 PM   #113
Is He Ill
Cowboys & Spurs

Is He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat coolIs He Ill is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by rufuspaul
She is clearly in an altered state. No normal person behaves that way, especially the weird shit with her hands.

Yeah, that was pretty odd.
Is He Ill is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:31 PM   #114
Niytrus
I hit open 5-footers

Niytrus has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is He Ill
Yeah, that was pretty odd.

That & pressing multiple buttons over and over... I agree that she wasn't in the right state of mind. Will be interesting to see how the case ends.
Niytrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:40 PM   #115
Clippersfan86
Banned

Clippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation hereClippersfan86 has a near all-star reputation here

Drugs or mental illness.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:52 PM   #116
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Drugs or mental illness.
what happened to her clothes?
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:22 PM   #117
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Investigators searched the roof of the hotel with the aid of dogs when Lam was first reported missing. Sgt. Rudy Lopez said he didn't know if the tanks were examined.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lano...ater-tank.html

She was transported to the roof and put in the tank. Had she walked on the roof at all the dogs would have picked up on her scent all over the place
zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:56 PM   #118
zizozain
hi AJ2k8

zizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterzizozain is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Chinese web site with pics including inside the water tank

zizozain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:13 PM   #119
rezznor
Nosetradamus

rezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablerezznor is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

btw, dark water, the movie everyone is comparing this to was actually a japanese movie that got remade. (i know she's canadian/chinese)
rezznor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:35 PM   #120
DMV2
NBA All-star

DMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDMV2 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
It's a woman pushing the open door button a gazillion times (thus holding the door open) while acting paranoid either from a real threat, mental illness or drugs. Really not as creepy as people are making it seem IMO.
Watching the last hours of a dead person is quite creepy to me.

I can watch scary horror movies, read up on dead celebrities, urban myth, etc but when it comes to normal everyday people, I'm petrified by it. When I was a kid, I couldn't stand staying in the living whenever my mom watched Unsolved Mysteries. That show was creepy as fck, and the host was just as creepy.
DMV2 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: