Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2013, 01:57 AM   #16
Clippersfan86
Banned
 
Clippersfan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23,736
Default Re: OMG Clips getting embarassed by the Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
No and like a said clippers beat teams knicks havent knicks have beat teams they havent. the only true way to distinguish who is better is a playoff series but that wont happen.

Okay.
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:59 AM   #17
steve franchise
Local High School Star
 
steve franchise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,543
Default Re: OMG Clips getting embarassed by the Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
you sure know knicks history huh i guess haters have to do their research also who acually tracks a team they hate, loser guess even haters have to have facts when the calling calls for them to hate

next lol

No facts. Just a fanboy-ish rant. Next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
Success doesn't mean rings you dunce.

Advancing in the playoffs is success, 50 win seasons is success, etc.

Knicks have done none of that in 10+ years. Next.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 01:59 AM   #18
imnew09
2*/5
 
imnew09's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Lakers' Cruise
Posts: 4,225
Default Re: OMG Clips getting embarassed by the Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDunk
Success doesn't mean rings you dunce.

Advancing in the playoffs is success, 50 win seasons is success, etc.


Sounds like a Lebron fans now hahahahha
imnew09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:04 AM   #19
jimmy77x
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,720
Default Re: OMG Clips getting embarassed by the Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
No facts. Just a fanboy-ish rant. Next.



Knicks have done none of that in 10+ years. Next.

Exactly you actually went to research knicks playoff history, i like how you put next at the end of every message like thats supposed to have some signifigant meaning to your point hey look im so smart i write next after im done to make myself seem cool
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:06 AM   #20
steve franchise
Local High School Star
 
steve franchise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,543
Default Re: OMG Clips getting embarassed by the Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
Exactly you actually went to research knicks playoff history, i like how you put next at the end of every message like thats supposed to have some signifigant meaning to your point hey look im so smart i write next after im done to make myself seem cool

No facts, just another rant. Next.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:08 AM   #21
jimmy77x
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,720
Default Re: OMG Clips getting embarassed by the Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
No facts, just another rant. Next.

ok let me try, I get more b!tches than you, not another rant just facts next.
jimmy77x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:10 AM   #22
Clippersfan86
Banned
 
Clippersfan86's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 23,736
Default Re: OMG Clips getting embarassed by the Spurs

Stevie Franchise in here toying with Knicks fans like a puppet master .
Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:20 AM   #23
Clifton
talk less, say more
 
Clifton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,116
Default Re: OMG Clips getting embarassed by the Spurs

If the Clips were to pick a high school coach somewhere in America at random and give him the head coaching job, they would be better than they are with Vinnie Del Negro. What exactly is his contribution to this team? If he stayed home would they play any different? This is a team with like 3 guys on the roster who are more of a coach than the coach. They have lamer offball motion than Mike Brown's Cavs used to.
Clifton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:22 AM   #24
LockoutOver11
KIDD & A.I. ERA
 
LockoutOver11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Queens, NY
Posts: 1,025
Default Re: OMG Clips getting embarassed by the Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve franchise
0 rings in almost 40 years. Next.

ouch.... that hurt. true.... but still

**** u hoe.
LockoutOver11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:22 AM   #25
steve franchise
Local High School Star
 
steve franchise's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Houston
Posts: 1,543
Default Re: OMG Clips getting embarassed by the Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmy77x
ok let me try, I get more b!tches than you, not another rant just facts next.

lol I'm just f*cking with you dude. I don't care about the Knicks or Clipps. NY will probably make it to the 2nd round this year. Although I'd love to see them play the Celtics. That would be a terrific first round series.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 02:33 AM   #26
b0bab0i
National High School Star
 
b0bab0i's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 2,266
Default Re: OMG Clips getting embarassed by the Spurs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clifton
If the Clips were to pick a high school coach somewhere in America at random and give him the head coaching job, they would be better than they are with Vinnie Del Negro. What exactly is his contribution to this team? If he stayed home would they play any different? This is a team with like 3 guys on the roster who are more of a coach than the coach. They have lamer offball motion than Mike Brown's Cavs used to.


So sad that this is true. Repped.
b0bab0i is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:24 AM   #27
tgan3
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 1,741
Default Re: OMG Clips getting embarassed by the Spurs

Spurs embarrass every team in the league. I don't see u posting threads when Clippers beat the Lakers "better than 72-10" like almost every encounter they had..
tgan3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 03:39 AM   #28
FindingTim
National High School Star
 
FindingTim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 2,236
Default Re: OMG Clips getting embarassed by the Spurs

everyone gets embarrassed by the Spurs, and yet all people talk about is everyone but the Spurs.

such is life...
FindingTim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:19 AM   #29
qrich
King Heno
 
qrich's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Tucson/520!
Posts: 19,138
Default Re: OMG Clips getting embarassed by the Spurs

Comparing the Pacers to the Spurs....so much fail.


Why are some Knicks fans so worthy?
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:07 AM   #30
senelcoolidge
College star
 
senelcoolidge's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: At home
Posts: 4,037
Default Re: OMG Clips getting embarassed by the Spurs

It's only one game, no big deal. The Clippers are still 2-1 against the Spurs this season.
senelcoolidge is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:44 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy