Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-22-2013, 02:31 PM   #16
boozehound
An uglier Lamar Doom

boozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableboozehound is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: So I met Johnny Manziel today...

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Don't usually post pics on ISH but here ya go fellas..

where do you live/work drose? Houston area?
boozehound is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 04:57 PM   #17
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by boozehound
where do you live/work drose? Houston area?
Nah man, I've been living in College Station for a year now. Working at the Subway across A&M on Southgate and also a small pizza place off Texas by Layne's
D-Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 05:03 PM   #18
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

D-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableD-Rose is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

and for the record I believe he had a chipotle chicken melt...

Old 02-22-2013, 06:42 PM   #19
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

d rose,

are you short, or is he just tall?
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:43 PM   #20
timlush
I brick open layups

timlush has an OK reputation so far

Never understood a grown man asking another grown man for an autograph, picture, etc...
timlush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 06:45 PM   #21
nathanjizzle
life is exasperating

nathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsnathanjizzle has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts

also, is he really pale or are you mexican?
nathanjizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:26 PM   #22
D-Rose
Mavericks/Bulls

my bad on the pic quality...he's certainly paler than me and I'm Pakistani. id say he's like one of them tanned white guys.

and I'm like 5'6 so he's ceertainly way taller than me but not like super tall for tall dudes.
Old 02-22-2013, 08:41 PM   #23
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
same nose, same lowered shoulders, same high cheek smile.
I'm not sure I've ever seen anyone look less like Peyton Manning in my life.

D-Rose looks more like Peyton Manning than Manziel.

Cool story/pic, btw.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:50 PM   #24
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cool story. Nice to hear such a young guy has remained humble...so far at least. Anyway, I'll post a photo of his girlfriend.

ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:02 PM   #25
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
Cool story. Nice to hear such a young guy has remained humble...so far at least. Anyway, I'll post a photo of his girlfriend.

Is that Peyton Manning?
Old 02-22-2013, 09:21 PM   #26
ShaqAttack3234
7-time NBA All-Star

ShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableShaqAttack3234 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Is that Peyton Manning?

As a matter of fact, it is.
ShaqAttack3234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:23 PM   #27
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaqAttack3234
As a matter of fact, it is.
Thought so.

You can see it in the shoulders and cheek bones.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:31 PM   #28
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Thought so.

You can see it in the shoulders and cheek bones.

She probably tosses around a few balls.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:43 PM   #29
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
She probably tosses around a few balls.
Definitely. Mostly targets her tight end. That's what I heard, at least.
Old 02-22-2013, 09:56 PM   #30
Balla_Status

Balla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected posterBalla_Status is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-Rose
Working at Subway as usual making subs...long ass line and I'm putting the toppings on and I see this chick that looks very familiar. I realize that "holy shit, that's Johnny Manziel's gf!!" and let me tell ya fellas....she's freaking gorgeous. Was wearing her tight ass gym clothes as well. She was super embarrassed and blushing when I said "sorry but...aren't you famous?" Was great but I was wishing it'd have been Johnny..

45 minutes or so later....

It's slow in the store and next guy in line....looks like Manziel!? Shit...So I get his toppings for him too and start talking to him about his season, what he's been up to, how the off season is going. Was a very cool guy, talked to me genuinely and listened to me as well. Asked him if I could take a pic with him and he accepted. Wished him the best of luck and shook his hand!!

Cool Story Bro!

And people wonder why Manziel is only taking online classes. He's the freaking anti-tebow and is the most popular NCAA athlete right now. He's a god. A redshirt freshman winning the heisman. Only at Texas A&M.

The only way we don't win a national championship next year is if Johnny Fucking Football gets injured. Alabama and LSU are the only teams that can challenge us.

And goddamn...JFF's gf looks hot as hell in that picture. The one of him and his gf next to the heisman...she looks like a straight up fake plastic barbie (nowhere near as hot looking).

Inarguably the greatest college football player of all time.
Balla_Status is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: