Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-24-2013, 12:39 PM   #1
Coolaak
High school junior varsity star

Coolaak is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCoolaak is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Lakers to blow out @Dallas game

Time for the lakers to continue the streak.10 of last 14, now to blow out this .500 team!

Kobe to make Cuban eat his words
Coolaak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:55 PM   #2
Coolaak
High school junior varsity star

Coolaak is starting to rub some people the wrong wayCoolaak is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Lakers to blow out @Dallas game

When is the game? Not in 5 minutes?
Coolaak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:03 PM   #3
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolaak
When is the game? Not in 5 minutes?
It's in Dallas, which is Central time. So it doesnt start for another hour.

EDIT: Actually never mind, guess I got my times mixed up on ESPN. It's already started.

Last edited by takai : 02-24-2013 at 01:05 PM.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:07 PM   #4
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

More like blow it up.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:14 PM   #5
O_City_Thunder
THUNDER UP!

O_City_Thunder has decent reputationO_City_Thunder has decent reputation

Lakers are not very good at defense.
O_City_Thunder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:23 PM   #6
DirtySanchez
National High School Star

DirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat coolDirtySanchez is considered somewhat cool

Dwight with two quick fouls and on the bench already again on the road. It's been that kind of year.
DirtySanchez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #7
Glide2keva
NBA sixth man of the year

Glide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation hereGlide2keva has an incredible reputation here

Kobe with the awesome travel, I mean crossover.
Glide2keva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:25 PM   #8
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Mayo got schooled. Damn
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:25 PM   #9
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Is this the game thread for the game? People have been lazy about making them the past week.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:27 PM   #10
game3524
Local High School Star

game3524 has an OK reputation so far

I swear every time Kobe plays Mayo, he busts his ass.
game3524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:28 PM   #11
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

shit.. vc looks hurt
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #12
chazzy
3-time NBA All-Star

chazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablechazzy is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

0 paint protection
chazzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:29 PM   #13
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Didn't know Mike James was still in the league.

And Kobe is gambling too much.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #14
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

dirk 9/6 in the first
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:30 PM   #15
takai
Fly for a White Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
And Kobe is gambling too much.
No kidding, he's taking way too many long 3s.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: