Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-24-2013, 11:56 AM   #181
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Greatest shoes of all time

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
I personally love the 14s. Performance-wise, they are my favorite Jordan to wear. Not a fan of the 1s. They aren't bad, just pretty unspectacular.

Oh, my list is based off looks-wise. I don't really wear my Jordans to play ball in.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:57 AM   #182
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
They're not that great. Old technology.

Go with the Kobe or Lebron with the better technology.

Kobe and Lebrons are definitely more comfortable to ball in
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #183
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNaturalWR
Oh, my list is based off looks-wise. I don't really wear my Jordans to play ball in.

I like the look a lot also. Very sleek looking shoe. But I can see why a lot of people aren't fans of them also.
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:03 PM   #184
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

AJ3s and the Reebok Questions are my favorites.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:11 PM   #185
Jolokia
Serious playground baller

Jolokia has decent reputationJolokia has decent reputation

These deserve a mention.

Jolokia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:01 PM   #186
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

I'm surprised the Air Jordan V's don't have more fans.

I love em. Especially in the colorway below.

HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:35 PM   #187
DonDadda59
Lord High Executioner

DonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDonDadda59 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Loved the Nike Air Zoom Paytons back in the day. One of the most comfortable sneakers I ever owned.

DonDadda59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:44 PM   #188
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

Larry Johnson Converses

Cool commercials, cool shoes.

Old 02-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #189
Jolokia
Serious playground baller

Jolokia has decent reputationJolokia has decent reputation

I think Josh Smith's shoes are pretty underrated.

Jolokia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:15 PM   #190
Calabis
Good college starter

Calabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this boardCalabis is popular on this board

http://cdn.bleacherreport.net/images...png?1287996567

http://www.westsideculture.com/stora...3244012389 68
Calabis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 02:18 PM   #191
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calabis

Never seen these. They reminded me of the Ken Griffey Jr's, which I had forgotten about.

Old 02-24-2013, 02:34 PM   #192
TheNaturalWR
Local High School Star

TheNaturalWR has an OK reputation so far

My favorite 11s.
TheNaturalWR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:16 PM   #193
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

I loved those LJ react juice shoes.

I heard from owners those shoes' juice leak and it's a nasty mess.

But them commercials were phat.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:54 PM   #194
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:56 PM   #195
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this boardL.Kizzle is popular on this board

T-Mac II's I think.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: