Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-22-2013, 10:24 PM   #61
NickTheQuick31
I airball my layups

NickTheQuick31 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Greatest shoes of all time

Just a few of my fave's than have not already been posted here.
NickTheQuick31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:18 PM   #62
Lebron23
Banned

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by HardwoodLegend
Who wore these shoes back in the day?

I forget.

Nick Van Excel
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:24 PM   #63
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTheQuick31
Just a few of my fave's than have not already been posted here.

We must have opposite views in taste. I absolutely hate all of those shoes.

And I loved these when I was like 9 or 10.

Nothing beats Jordan 1s though.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:25 PM   #64
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I love them Shaqs
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:28 PM   #65
JGXEN
COOL STORY BRAHHHHHHH

JGXEN is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Except for the comfort and that they must be high tops and NIKEs then the coloring is important for me as far as looks go.... as long as they are in completely black or white its all good... red is also nice.... or a mix of black/red or white/red....

Example:

Jordan 1mg]http://sneakersaddict.com/images/jordan-1-high-og-bulls.jpg[/img]

Jordan 9
mg]http://6.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/Air-Jordan-9-Retro-Motorboat-Jones-11.jpeg[/img]

Jordan 15 (not the retros)
[ihttp://4.kicksonfire.net/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/air-jordan-xv-se-white-red-1.jpg[/img]

Lebron 9

Lebron 10
[]http://www.cheapslebron10.com/pic/Cheap-Lebron-10-Red-White-Black---1-1218.jpg[/img]
LeBron 9 looks great
JGXEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:29 PM   #66
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time
And I loved these when I was like 9 or 10.

The Shaqnosis are so great. I didn't post them because I don't think anyone here wants to drop 400-600 bucks on a pair
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:31 PM   #67
miller-time

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelticBaller
I love them Shaqs

They are re releasing them

http://sneakernews.com/2013/02/22/sh...ect-las-vegas/
Old 02-22-2013, 11:31 PM   #68
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfessorMurder
The Shaqnosis are so great. I didn't post them because I don't think anyone here wants to drop 400-600 bucks on a pair

WTF!

400?
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:33 PM   #69
miller-time

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9erempiree
WTF!

400?

Probably for an actual retro pair. New ones won't be that expensive I think. And they weren't that expensive back in the day.
Old 02-22-2013, 11:36 PM   #70
LongLiveTheKing
Go HEATLES!

LongLiveTheKing has decent reputationLongLiveTheKing has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by pauk
Lebron 10

Fake LeBron X's and also the website it comes from sells fakes.
LongLiveTheKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:37 PM   #71
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by miller-time

Oh shit man, I hadn't heard that! Thanks a bunch. I'm definitely grabbing a pair of Shaq Attaqs.

Quote:
WTF!

400?

Yeah, but that's for a pair of new in box, 20 year old, popular shoes. I'm sure the price will drop on the originals a bit with the reissue.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:39 PM   #72
HardwoodLegend
The Magical T-Mac

HardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected posterHardwoodLegend is a pretty well-respected poster

I always hated the Shaqnosis.

Guess I'm the only one.
HardwoodLegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:39 PM   #73
bdreason
Game. Set. Match.

bdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbdreason is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

For you I would recommend:

bdreason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:41 PM   #74
9erempiree
26 yrs of watching NBA

9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board9erempiree has one of the lowest reputations on this board

It's pretty sad state of affair when companies have to relaunch and bring back old shoes. It really tells you how bland shoes have been. Consumers are probably more infatuated with history and design but from a technological standpoint, the old shoe designs are inferior to the technology used in today's athletic shoes.

People will have busted feet if they played in Air Jordans. There was a reason why MJ wore a new pair every game.
9erempiree is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 11:44 PM   #75
Money 23
Samurai Swoosh

Money 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this boardMoney 23 is popular on this board

Quote:
People will have busted feet if they played in Air Jordans. There was a reason why MJ wore a new pair every game.
That isn't true at all. The ignorance is clear as day. Mind you, players today still wear a new pair every game. MJ balled in a pair of AJ 1s he had kept in his last game at MSG in 1998, and they held up just fine. In fact newer models given the material Nike have been using makes current sneakers even less durable.
Money 23 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: