Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-23-2013, 09:37 PM   #46
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

NumberSix has decent reputation
Default Re: Durantom Fouls

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13
But you also go for the Heat?
And......
NumberSix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:37 PM   #47
kenny817
Good High School Starter

kenny817 is popular on this boardkenny817 is popular on this boardkenny817 is popular on this boardkenny817 is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by NumberSix
2012 1st round where OKC swept Dallas even though Dallas outplayed OKC in at least 2 of those 4 games.

I've never seen the officials just blatantly tell a team with their actions "fcuk you. You're NOT winning these games" like they did to Dallas.

Yea man we got hosed. Was at the arena watch parties the first two games then attended the two in Dallas

The officiating was horrible...we clearly outplayed OKC in games 1, 2, and 4

OKC can only beat us by buzzer beaters we match up well against them. Except for the 30 point beatdown they put on us two weeks ago lol
kenny817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:41 PM   #48
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
And......

Where are you from you little troll?
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:42 PM   #49
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
Where are you from you little troll?

He lives in LA.
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:19 PM   #50
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
He lives in LA.
Wrong again Bob.

Although I HAVE lived in LA, I'm not originally from there and I don't currently even live there anymore. Even if I did still live there, like I said, I'm not originally from there.
Old 02-23-2013, 10:39 PM   #51
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Wrong again Bob.

Although I HAVE lived in LA, I'm not originally from there and I don't currently even live there anymore. Even if I did still live there, like I said, I'm not originally from there.

Lol.. so where do you live? Miami?
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:41 PM   #52
red1
Dinosaurs

red1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterred1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Numbersix I used to think that you were funny but now you just seem like a f*gg*t. You pulling a shaq on us?
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:43 PM   #53
Legends66NBA7
Birds of a Feather

Legends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLegends66NBA7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Lol.. so where do you live? Miami?

I'm pretty sure he mentioned he was from Quebec before, I think...
Legends66NBA7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:45 PM   #54
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this boardBudadiiii has one of the lowest reputations on this board

He does receive a lot of help. Credit to him for being such an amazing FT shooter and capitalizing on it. Still a top 2 player regardless.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:45 PM   #55
CelticBaller
lite kobe

CelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCelticBaller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
And......
Ironic considering maybeshewill was a Celtics fan, then an OKC fan and now a Sonics fan
CelticBaller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:04 PM   #56
NumberSix
Big Booty Hoes!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
Numbersix I used to think that you were funny but now you just seem like a f*gg*t. You pulling a shaq on us?
Old 02-24-2013, 07:18 PM   #57
Vertical-24
Hollywood

Vertical-24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1

The guy literally has no identity. He's a trolling phaggit. A self-proclaimed Lakers fan who hates Kobe, loves LeBron and roots for the Heat. He never shows any consistency in his posts and like I said before...he's a fukking phaggit. He's just as bad as Kobe1329i202929, pauk, Rysio, Lebron23 and Tenchi in his last days.
No one notices at first and thinks he's normal.

Then they realize.

He's a phaggit.
Vertical-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:28 PM   #58
tikay0
Banned

tikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong waytikay0 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertical-24
The guy literally has no identity. He's a trolling phaggit. A self-proclaimed Lakers fan who hates Kobe, loves LeBron and roots for the Heat. He never shows any consistency in his posts and like I said before...he's a fukking phaggit. He's just as bad as Kobe1329i202929, pauk, Rysio, Lebron23 and Tenchi in his last days.
No one notices at first and thinks he's normal.

Then they realize.

He's a phaggit.

Haha, guess where Tenchi headed to? He's SO annoying on those boards as well.
tikay0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:08 PM   #59
Vertical-24
Hollywood

Vertical-24 has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tikay0
Haha, guess where Tenchi headed to? He's SO annoying on those boards as well.
RealGM? Guy went from being decent to going fuccing bonkers dude
Vertical-24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 09:13 PM   #60
kNicKz
College superstar

kNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected posterkNicKz is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Durantom foul

aren't you a lebron fan? He gets a whistle like 70 percent of them time he enters the paint

meanwhile in New York

kNicKz is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: