Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-24-2013, 09:18 AM   #31
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Stop negging and start repping!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bergs14
Help bergs14 get a second green bar!

Original video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IfogI3KWooI
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:30 AM   #32
Bcogswell
Raptors > You.

Bcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBcogswell is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryWest
oh my god, i'm so happy right now... crying

Now try to stay in the green
Bcogswell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 10:48 AM   #33
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

It's a well known fact that the best posters on this board are red. If you're deep in the green then you're very passive aggressive and most likely a virgin loser. The BTE is filled with these people.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:02 PM   #34
n00bie
Vince's Real Daddy

n00bie is considered somewhat cooln00bie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenryan
I agree too many cowards negging for stupid shit. Who do they think they are ?

Worst ones are the cowards who neg without comments, or leaving their name!
n00bie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:49 PM   #35
miller-time
NBA sixth man of the year

miller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postermiller-time is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00bie
Worst ones are the cowards who neg without comments, or leaving their name!

It depends. I mean if you leave your name they might neg you back, but why should you be negged just because they were the ones who made a stupid comment?

If they neg you for no reason then they are just trolling anyway.
miller-time is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:54 AM   #36
JerryWest
kobeee!!

JerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryJerryWest posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

please stop the negging! we need positivity in ish!!!!
JerryWest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:20 PM   #37
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

I don't think someone who negged me ever left a name. The last 4 negs I've had was because I'm a "f@ggot anime lover".

I just don't get people.
takai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:23 PM   #38
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by takai
I don't think someone who negged me ever left a name. The last 4 negs I've had was because I'm a "f@ggot anime lover".

I just don't get people.

Go watch some more anime, f.aggot
SilkkTheShocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:30 PM   #39
takai
Fly for a White Guy

takai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected postertakai is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilkkTheShocker
Go watch some more anime, f.aggot

Would neg, but your red bar already shows how pathetic you are.

Last edited by takai : 02-25-2013 at 12:36 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:40 PM   #40
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

SilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this boardSilkkTheShocker has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:

Would neg, but your red bar already shows how pathetic you are.

Hilarious coming from the queer with a gay anime avatar.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:43 PM   #41
takai
Fly for a White Guy

Quote:
Hilarious coming from the queer with a gay anime avatar.

Get outta here you joker
Old 02-25-2013, 12:51 PM   #42
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:

Get outta here you joker

The last time the U MAD memes were funny you were still eligible to donate blood, h.omo.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:52 PM   #43
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation hereBudadiiii has an incredible reputation here

I have to admit, anime is pretty gay.
I'm also gay and love sucking fat dick.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:54 PM   #44
takai
Fly for a White Guy

Quote:
The last time the U MAD memes were funny you were still eligible to donate blood, h.omo.
So salty.
Old 02-25-2013, 12:57 PM   #45
SilkkTheShocker
RAY ALLEN FOR 3..BANG!

Quote:
So salty.

You watch anime. You lost the battle before it even started.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: