Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-23-2013, 06:13 PM   #1
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat cool
Default Anyone interested in seeing Rockets games on a LP-stream?

I have LP which I share with 2 friends but they barely watch any games so most of the times I'm the only one watching and I only watch the Rockets play.

I came to think that it may be a good idea if I started a private stream for a couple of you guys if any Rocket fans are interested?
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:14 PM   #2
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat coolmillwad is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Anyone interested in seeing Rockets games on a LP-stream?

And of course I won't charge anyone anything at all...
Old 02-23-2013, 06:15 PM   #3
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterL.Kizzle is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Houston fans without Comcast would be interested.

Luckily I have Comcast and not Dish so I can watch Rocket games.
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:27 PM   #4
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

yeah hook it up
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:29 PM   #5
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
yeah hook it up

If we come up to a group with around 15 people I'll definitely fix a high-quality stream.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:30 PM   #6
CeltsGarlic
so sophisticated

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Cosign. I watch houston games as of late, cause Dmo finally getting some playing time.
CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:31 PM   #7
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that'd be sick I got Harden on my fantasy team and through watching him I came to like watching the Rockets but all the streams are garbage. I got Thomas Robinson when the trade news broke too, hopefully he plays a lot of minutes.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:33 PM   #8
CeltsGarlic
so sophisticated

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
that'd be sick I got Harden on my fantasy team and through watching him I came to like watching the Rockets but all the streams are garbage. I got Thomas Robinson when the trade news broke too, hopefully he plays a lot of minutes.

No, he wont. I have a feeling he will spend some time at d league or plays for rockets but only 5-10 mpg.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:34 PM   #9
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Me
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:35 PM   #10
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
No, he wont. I have a feeling he will spend some time at d league or plays for rockets but only 5-10 mpg.

Really? I thought he'd be at 25-30 since they traded both of their main PFs from pre-deadline.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:38 PM   #11
CeltsGarlic
so sophisticated

Quote:
Really? I thought he'd be at 25-30 since they traded both of their main PFs from pre-deadline.

Well, McHale is not used to playing rooks and T-Rob, who is really raw, is not an exception. But you never know, especially since Morey is the one ordering music.
Old 02-23-2013, 06:49 PM   #12
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Cosign. I watch houston games as of late, cause Dmo finally getting some playing time.

I love D-Mo, the dude is a baller.

Still remember during draft night when I was at the clutchfan-chat on my cellphone when I was out with a couple of friends and I was so pissed that they didn't get D-Mo but then I got the news that they got him by buying that pick if I remember correctly.

If he becomes a better rebounder and a better defender he'll have a long career because he's so skilled on offense. I really like the Asik and Motiejunas duo by the way, they complement each other really good.

I know D-Mo was a rebounding champ in Poland but he gets pushed around alot in the NBA and he hasn't made a too good impression on me regarding them rebounds or defense. Playing next to Asik that will make his flaws look less critical while Motiejunas will be able to do his thing on offense due the fact that Asik is retarded on offense.
Old 02-23-2013, 07:21 PM   #13
Rockets(T-mac)
NBA sixth man of the year

Rockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputationRockets(T-mac) has a terrific reputation

I'd be interested.
Rockets(T-mac) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 07:24 PM   #14
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Beware OP that may be some type of crime
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:20 PM   #15
steve franchise
Local High School Star

steve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablesteve franchise is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Sign me up bro.
steve franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: