Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-24-2013, 06:18 AM   #16
brantonli
In Morey We Trust!

brantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbrantonli is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Anyone interested in seeing Rockets games on a LP-stream?

Haha if you posted this on clutchfans, thee would be people worshipping you now
brantonli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:56 AM   #17
MtMutombo
I airball my layups

MtMutombo has an OK reputation so far

Id like to be in LP Millwad. I watch Vipers (Rock's team) D league games -- idk, if this is some sort of tryout I guess that's something. I use vip box and god damn that can get horrible.

Good call Celtsgarlic Mchale does not play rookies much. T Rob is going to be a 5-10 role player... I think either him or Terrence Jones goes to back D league. I'd love to see Trob in the D League.
MtMutombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:11 PM   #18
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brantonli
Haha if you posted this on clutchfans, thee would be people worshipping you now

Haha, I know but that would be too much and the risk of getting caught would be so much bigger. I don't really like or post at CF either, too much spam about Lin and too many overreacting after every single game.

Anyway, we're a couple of guys now and I will try to get it started in a week, I need to find a good and safe HQ streaming site first and if any of you guys know one, please tell me.

I just arrived home to Sweden after an exchange term abroad so I got some more important stuff to do these first days but I promise to do my best to get it started in a maximum of 7 days.
millwad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:14 PM   #19
Budadiiii
Banned

Budadiiii posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryBudadiiii posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

Reported.
Budadiiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:16 PM   #20
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I love D-Mo, the dude is a baller.

Still remember during draft night when I was at the clutchfan-chat on my cellphone when I was out with a couple of friends and I was so pissed that they didn't get D-Mo but then I got the news that they got him by buying that pick if I remember correctly.

If he becomes a better rebounder and a better defender he'll have a long career because he's so skilled on offense. I really like the Asik and Motiejunas duo by the way, they complement each other really good.

I know D-Mo was a rebounding champ in Poland but he gets pushed around alot in the NBA and he hasn't made a too good impression on me regarding them rebounds or defense. Playing next to Asik that will make his flaws look less critical while Motiejunas will be able to do his thing on offense due the fact that Asik is retarded on offense.

Dmo defense so far is very bad, but he has one huge ego and doesnt like to be abused, so there is no other way but to improve his defensive side of the game. I believe rebounds will come with age, ala Dirk. Post skills are even now at amazing level.
CeltsGarlic is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:13 PM   #21
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

millwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected postermillwad is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Dmo defense so far is very bad, but he has one huge ego and doesnt like to be abused, so there is no other way but to improve his defensive side of the game. I believe rebounds will come with age, ala Dirk. Post skills are even now at amazing level.

Yeah, totally agree about the defense and he has a long way to go to become a completely effective starter. But just as you said, his ego is obvious, but in this case that is only a good thing because getting toy'd around while playing defense and getting clowned is obviously something he won't accept.

And offense, haha yeah, the first move he did last game when he came in was some shake and then he faked his defender up in the air and then he gently put it in. Motiejunas along with Harden and Parsons are the only one's I don't want to see traded in a looooong time.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:53 AM   #22
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

I'm doing this the coming season as well, for you who knew about the last channel, go there for further info. The last channel got shut down I have updated it for a new one now.

And the rest of you who are interested me, just holla!

Last edited by millwad : 10-04-2013 at 10:42 AM.
Old 10-04-2013, 09:57 AM   #23
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by millwad
I'm doing this the coming season as well, for you who new about the last channel, go there for further info. The last channel got shut down I have updated it for a new one now.

And the rest of you who are interested me, just holla!
Can you just become a Knicks fan instead and start a Knick's stream? Am i asking too much?

Nice of you to do this.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:00 AM   #24
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

im not interested.
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:28 AM   #25
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fresh Kid
im not interested.
Do it for your new alt, Howard13
niko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:35 AM   #26
Fresh Kid
Banned

Fresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this boardFresh Kid has one of the lowest reputations on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Do it for your new alt, Howard13
don't make me laugh
Fresh Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 10:44 AM   #27
millwad
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
Can you just become a Knicks fan instead and start a Knick's stream? Am i asking too much?

Nice of you to do this.

Haha, I'll do it if Bargnani manages to average 10 rebounds per game the first month of NBA basketball.
Old 10-04-2013, 12:03 PM   #28
AllenIverson3
Get off me!

AllenIverson3 is starting to rub some people the wrong way

I'm interested
AllenIverson3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:36 PM   #29
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

Count me in.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 01:46 PM   #30
2LeTTeRS
Retired Bloggissist

2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster2LeTTeRS is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm definitely interested.
2LeTTeRS is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: