Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-23-2013, 11:21 PM   #16
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Default Re: king Bosh

Quote:
Originally Posted by red1
Damn, nigha looks like an Americanized Luol Deng.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:24 PM   #17
Nash
NBA rookie of the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMarkMadsen
Lol why would Bosh annoy them? He helps hem win championships?

Lets not forget that it wasn't until after Bosh signed that Bron made the decision , they know how important he is.

Besides its not like Bron or Wade especially come off as the most mature people?

And for the odd man out comment, I don't see it? I mean the media may act as if he's the odd man out but realistically he's just as valuable to that team as wade is..
Stop talking BS, you've been going on and on about Lebron trolls yet you can't seem to not take a dig at Lebron and Wade anytime. Lebron has not been a douche for a long time and his image has totally changed. Bosh is the goofy one but Lebron and Wade are awesome too.
Nash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:33 PM   #18
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash
Stop talking BS, you've been going on and on about Lebron trolls yet you can't seem to not take a dig at Lebron and Wade anytime. Lebron has not been a douche for a long time and his image has totally changed. Bosh is the goofy one but Lebron and Wade are awesome too.

see thats the thing, you can't say anything negative about Lebron or you're a "Lebron hater".

And you're right, Lebron this year has done a great job at doing a media 180, but he'll still say something every now again that just makes you go , like how he said "rings don't define careers" which IMO they don't define your career, but right after they won a ring in 2012 this guy was saying "i want to win more championships so my name can go down as one of the all time greats" or something along those lines.. sometimes i don't think he believes what he's saying.

Lebron comes off extremely corny, sorry.

But i've never once taken a jab at Lebrons game, he's the best player in the league but that doesn't mean i have to be his biggest fan? I enjoy Lebron's game a lot, his stans do a good enough job of keeping his name relevant on ISH so i don't feel like i need to remind people how great he is as consitently as others

Last edited by TheMarkMadsen : 02-23-2013 at 11:36 PM.
TheMarkMadsen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:38 PM   #19
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
see thats the thing, you can't say anything negative about Lebron or you're a "Lebron hater".

And you're right, Lebron this year has done a great job at doing a media 180, but he'll still say something every now again that just makes you go , like how he said "rings don't define careers" which IMO they don't define your career, but right after they won a ring in 2012 this guy was saying "i want to win more championships so my name can go down as one of the all time greats" or something along those lines.. sometimes idk he believes what he's saying.

Lebron comes off extremely corny, sorry.

But i've never once taken a jab at Lebrons game, he's the best player in the league but that doesn't mean i have to be his biggest fan?
Mark you are a kobe lover so it is no surprise that you feel threatened by lebron's success but it is true that you overdo it. You are overly critical of bronzy and way too protective of kobe, it is actually quite embarrassing.
red1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:57 PM   #20
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

Quote:
Mark you are a kobe lover so it is no surprise that you feel threatened by lebron's success but it is true that you overdo it. You are overly critical of bronzy and way too protective of kobe, it is actually quite embarrassing.

You're wrong red.

Kobe's success in life is not my success in life so why should i feel threatened that another man is making his legacy as one of the best of all time?

My favorite player is Kobe, when i became a fan of his i never thought he'd have anything close to the success he's had to this point, he's going to finish his career as a top 10 player of all time with at least 5 rings. That's awesome, how many people can say they saw their favorite athlete have that much success?

I'd really like to see where i'm overly criticial about Lebron? I haven't said a negative thing about the way that dude's been playing this year? I calm his stans down when they act like he's >>MJ, thats about it.

The closest thing i can think of is when i made a thread after the ASG, where i made it clear that those blocks meant nothing but that i wish we would have seen Lebron really go at Kobe..

funny thing is, Lebron's in my top 5 favorite players. But i don't need to slober his nuts all over a message board to get that point across because his stans do that enough already.

And honestly Kobe stans are the funniest people on this board, they have that perfect combination of trolling/humor/light heartedness that make it fun, they've seen their favorite player do enough already..

Lebron stans take it way to seriously, kind of like Kobe stans before the 08,09,10 seasons, which makes it hard to root for him on ISH

Last edited by TheMarkMadsen : 02-24-2013 at 12:01 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:05 AM   #21
plowking
well DENG

Wade just looks like the type that's going to get really fat after retiring ala Barkley. I could be wrong seeing as hes a fitness freak now and stays under 6 or 7% bodyfat through most his career. Might be the fat face that throws me off.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:08 AM   #22
LikeABosh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
Wade just looks like the type that's going to get really fat after retiring ala Barkley. I could be wrong seeing as hes a fitness freak now and stays under 6 or 7% bodyfat through most his career. Might be the fat face that throws me off.
He's pretty damn ripped.
LikeABosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:09 AM   #23
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by plowking
You must be thinking of Paul Pierce.
L.Kizzle is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:10 AM   #24
therammingman
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nash

gay bostrich wants to get it in wade
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:14 AM   #25
therammingman
National High School Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh
He's pretty damn ripped.

did u think MS would get fat?

they all get fat
therammingman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:17 AM   #26
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
You're wrong red.

Kobe's success in life is not my success in life so why should i feel threatened that another man is making his legacy as one of the best of all time?

My favorite player is Kobe, when i became a fan of his i never thought he'd have anything close to the success he's had to this point, he's going to finish his career as a top 10 player of all time with at least 5 rings. That's awesome, how many people can say they saw their favorite athlete have that much success?

I'd really like to see where i'm overly criticial about Lebron? I haven't said a negative thing about the way that dude's been playing this year? I calm his stans down when they act like he's >>MJ, thats about it.

The closest thing i can think of is when i made a thread after the ASG, where i made it clear that those blocks meant nothing but that i wish we would have seen Lebron really go at Kobe..

funny thing is, Lebron's in my top 5 favorite players. But i don't need to slober his nuts all over a message board to get that point across because his stans do that enough already.

And honestly Kobe stans are the funniest people on this board, they have that perfect combination of trolling/humor/light heartedness that make it fun, they've seen their favorite player do enough already..

Lebron stans take it way to seriously, kind of like Kobe stans before the 08,09,10 seasons, which makes it hard to root for him on ISH
Of course you don't hate on lbj this year, he is on a level that is too godly for anyone to criticize without looking like a hurt fool, coming off a mvp-championship season and still improving. Criticizing would make you look like kennethgriffin, someone who is hurt by bronzys success who can only retalitate by making a bunch of whiny threads.

Btw, Mr jibber jabber and kobe143 are the only funny kobe stans, the rest are serious and delusional. Honestly laker fans are the worst, on this site and in real life. That is what happens with all large-market teams that are successful, they attract a lot of f*gg*ts.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:29 AM   #27
TheMarkMadsen
Know what im sayin?

Quote:
Of course you don't hate on lbj this year, he is on a level that is too godly for anyone to criticize without looking like a hurt fool, coming off a mvp-championship season and still improving. Criticizing would make you look like kennethgriffin, someone who is hurt by bronzys success who can only retalitate by making a bunch of whiny threads.

Btw, Mr jibber jabber and kobe143 are the only funny kobe stans, the rest are serious and delusional. Honestly laker fans are the worst, on this site and in real life. That is what happens with all large-market teams that are successful, they attract a lot of f*gg*ts.

I've never criticized Lebron's game in a negative way since I've joined here? Atleast nothing outrageous or unwarranted.

I've said that Melo will lead his team to the finals, that Durant has goat potential, that Kyrie has all time great potential I have no problem giving credit to player who could possibly threaten Kobe's legacy, because idc about his legacy outside of ISH, because its not my legacy ya know?

My problem is with people who can't give other players props, and from what I see its usually Lebron fans discrediting guys like Durant,, Melo, Wade, Kobe every chance they get after a good performance. I just don't like his Stan's..that's all.

I'll take Mr. Jabbars Stan ways over somebody like Pauks every day of the week

Guys like kennith & 9emlire I just ignore, so maybe that's why I don't think their as bad

When you open a Thread that's giving Melo, Durant, or Kobe props you can't gurantee somebody like silkk or #6 will come with their usual one line troll bait anti everything that's not lebron post.

I just don't see that kind of stuff from Jabbar or others

Last edited by TheMarkMadsen : 02-24-2013 at 12:33 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 12:32 AM   #28
plowking
well DENG

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
You must be thinking of Paul Pierce.

Hes a certainty. With Wade its a toss up.
plowking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:01 AM   #29
red1
Dinosaurs

Quote:
I've never criticized Lebron's game in a negative way since I've joined here? Atleast nothing outrageous or unwarranted.

I've said that Melo will lead his team to the finals, that Durant has goat potential, that Kyrie has all time great potential I have no problem giving credit to player who could possibly threaten Kobe's legacy, because idc about his legacy outside of ISH, because its not my legacy ya know?

My problem is with people who can't give other players props, and from what I see its usually Lebron fans discrediting guys like Durant,, Melo, Wade, Kobe every chance they get after a good performance. I just don't like his Stan's..that's all.

I'll take Mr. Jabbars Stan ways over somebody like Pauks every day of the week

Guys like kennith & 9emlire I just ignore, so maybe that's why I don't think their as bad

When you open a Thread that's giving Melo, Durant, or Kobe props you can't gurantee somebody like silkk or #6 will come with their usual one line troll bait anti everything that's not lebron post.

I just don't see that kind of stuff from Jabbar or others
that is because silkk is a f*gg*t, jibber jabber>>>silkyhomo
Old 02-24-2013, 12:32 PM   #30
Whoah10115
Linja Status

Where does Nash rank amongst PGs?
Whoah10115 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: