Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 02-25-2013, 12:59 AM   #16
Clippersfan86
Banned

Default Re: How crazy was Christopher Dorner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by andgar923
RIP CHRISTOPHER DORNER

He died a martyr.

Clippersfan86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:00 AM   #17
Patrick Chewing
Knicks fan since 1981

I'm not convinced this guy even existed lol. No interviews with relatives?
Patrick Chewing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:09 AM   #18
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

I wish Dorner would've killed as many cops possible, the more the better.

And please don't give me "not all cops are bad" bullshit.

I bet that 80% of cops are bad, and the cops that stand by and let shit happen/coverup are just as bad for not protecting us.

**** them.
andgar923 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:04 AM   #19
BGriffin's Dad
Future GOAT PF

Quote:

I bet that 80% of cops are bad, and the cops that stand by and let shit happen/coverup are just as bad for not protecting us.

**** them.

super edgy bro!
BGriffin's Dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:09 AM   #20
Joshumitsu
Local High School Star

There are reports that the guy was a f*ck up from Day 1. His first day at the Academy, he failed to follow directions and negligently discharged his weapon. Dorner made it seem like he was fired for being an outstanding, morally upright cop who stood up for the people when in actuality, he f*cked up consistently over a long period of time.

I don't see the fascination of this guy by all these pussified college aged liberals (of which I technically am one haha).
Joshumitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:16 AM   #21
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
super edgy bro!
I be dat.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:46 AM   #22
MetsPackers
new based god

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGriffin's Dad
super edgy bro!

SAY NO To RENT SEEKING!!
MetsPackers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:07 AM   #23
No_Look604
Local High School Star

My cousin in LA, got his car door ripped off by some punk kid driving by in a supermarket parking lot.

They both agree who is at fault...my cousin files the claim but all of a sudden the punk kid's story changes and he's trying to flip the blame? My cousin's car was parked btw.

What happens? His car mysteriously gets flagged as stolen a few weeks later. LAPD just sitting in his work parking lot waiting for him?? A bit fishy...

Anyways, they drew guns on him and put one to the back of his head, in front of all his colleagues...at like 8am.

He was working for google or myspace at the time.

Turns out the kid's father is LAPD. How fcuked is that?
No_Look604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:46 AM   #24
MMM
877-954-1893

Quote:

**** them.

I agree "not all cops are bad" is bullshit
I would say 99% of these motherfuckers deserve to burn in hell but i believe the same thing about the general population as well.
MMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:09 PM   #25
KevinNYC
Toronto Mayor Rob Ford

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joshumitsu
There are reports that the guy was a f*ck up from Day 1. His first day at the Academy, he failed to follow directions and negligently discharged his weapon.

I'm not sure that happened day 1, but he did shoot himself in the hand and was kicked out of that academy class and graduated with a different academy class.

He also was written up by Evans for approaching a suspect known to be armed without taking cover which violates procedure. One of the things she mentioned about him was poor judgement.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
I'm not convinced this guy even existed lol. No interviews with relatives?

His mother and his sister issued a statement apologizing to his victims and also asking that their privacy be respected.

He was married for all of one month and his ex-wife doesn't want to be associated with him at all.

He mentioned in his manifesto that his family basically turned on him and he blames the LAPD for that.
KevinNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:34 PM   #26
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Wow a police officer with issues, what a revelation. Quick somebody stop the presses!!!
Old 02-25-2013, 01:45 PM   #27
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Wow a police officer with issues, what a revelation. Quick somebody stop the presses!!!

really.... I dont see what the surprise was.. He worked and lived in the f*cked up environment that is the LAPD.. All the backstabbing and lying? of course he went crazy and turned on those corrupt mofos..

Im surprised more cops dont go "postal" on their co workers..
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:07 PM   #28
andgar923
soundcloud.com/agua-1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasheed1
really.... I dont see what the surprise was.. He worked and lived in the f*cked up environment that is the LAPD.. All the backstabbing and lying? of course he went crazy and turned on those corrupt mofos..

Im surprised more cops dont go "postal" on their co workers..
There's a commercial for a lawyer that specializes in helping cops that were in similar shoes. There's also police watch groups that are have ex cops as members.

I crack up at the attempt to picture him as a lunatic with issues, a cop with a hero complex..... Uh... That's basically a personality trait for aspiring cops! Just imagine how narcissist they become when one is above the law. They can literally kill somebody and get it covered up, or a slap in the wrist.

I'd feel entitled as well if I could break every law I've been sworn to protect and get discount on donuts.
Old 02-25-2013, 02:43 PM   #29
Rasheed1
3-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
There's a commercial for a lawyer that specializes in helping cops that were in similar shoes. There's also police watch groups that are have ex cops as members.

I crack up at the attempt to picture him as a lunatic with issues, a cop with a hero complex..... Uh... That's basically a personality trait for aspiring cops! Just imagine how narcissist they become when one is above the law. They can literally kill somebody and get it covered up, or a slap in the wrist.

I'd feel entitled as well if I could break every law I've been sworn to protect and get discount on donuts.

Reminds of a relative of mine who is a big time cop.. I like him, he has always been nice to me personally, but he has the "above the law" mentality in everything he does. his attitude is that he can do whatever he pleases and no-one better get in his way or try to correct him.

All the things he has done over the years are coming back to bite him in the ass bigtime.. Im not gonna be specific, but even though I feel bad for him? I understand that he spend alot of years making his own bed, and now its time to lay in it.
Rasheed1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:06 PM   #30
Nanners
Decent college freshman

No doubt that Dorner had quite a few screws loose. That said, I think there is probably more to this story than just "guy goes crazy". The LAPD has a long and well-documented history of being corrupt assholes, combine that with the fact they almost killed random innocent civilians on more than one occasion while they were trying to assassinate Dorner, and I have a really hard time believing the LAPD has their hands clean in all of this.
Nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: