Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-24-2013, 11:51 AM   #1
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Carlos Delfino Shoots Himself.

CeltsGarlic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:55 AM   #2
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation
Default Re: Carlos Delfino Shoots Himself

Hey if I was a white player who could only shoot I would do the same gesture.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:58 AM   #3
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

inb4 gun control argument
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:59 AM   #4
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

CeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCeltsGarlic is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burgz V2
inb4 gun control argument

Not unless you support it...

lol I dont give a fk
Old 02-24-2013, 12:05 PM   #5
SCdac
Very good NBA starter

SCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputationSCdac has a terrific reputation

him and Agent 0 should have a shoot out
SCdac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:13 PM   #6
roffie
Local High School Star

roffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat coolroffie is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCdac
him and Agent 0 should have a shoot out

knew something like this would be coming lol
roffie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:15 PM   #7
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Carlos Delfino Shoots Himself.

Very bagelred-esque thread. Neg incoming in 14 hours.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:34 PM   #8
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. I'm So Rad
Very bagelred-esque thread. Neg incoming in 14 hours.

I suppose I should better bury this thread so you wont ever find it again
Old 02-24-2013, 12:36 PM   #9
Burgz V2
Decent college freshman

Burgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected posterBurgz V2 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Not unless you support it...

lol I dont give a fk

i meant an argument where the subject matter is gun control, not an argument FOR gun control...

ah forget it, way to kill my joke CeltsGarlic.

edit: WHITEEEEE, F*** YOU CELTSGARLIC!!!

Last edited by Burgz V2 : 02-24-2013 at 12:39 PM.
Burgz V2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:37 PM   #10
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
i meant an argument where the subject matter is gun control, not an argument FOR gun control...

Not that I didnt get that, and tried to make this thread a very popular one
Old 02-24-2013, 12:41 PM   #11
hon hon hon eat snails

9512 has decent reputation9512 has decent reputation

Quote:

edit: WHITEEEEE, F*** YOU CELTSGARLIC!!!

Euros (or anyone not anglophone) may be able to speak or type in English but the slang and sense of humor will go right over their heads. Cultural thing.
9512 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:06 PM   #12
CeltsGarlic
Real quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9512
Euros (or anyone not anglophone) may be able to speak or type in English but the slang and sense of humor will go right over their heads. Cultural thing.

Ok, Chaplin.
Old 02-24-2013, 01:12 PM   #13
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

westbrook is thinking of a way to copy this and style it
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:43 PM   #14
knickballer
Very good NBA starter

knickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterknickballer is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9512
Hey if I was a white player who could only shoot I would do the same gesture.

Inb4 Carlos Delifino is not white but "Hispanic"
knickballer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 04:02 PM   #15
d.bball.guy
Heat fan since 2014

d.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterd.bball.guy is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

RIP

He will be missed
d.bball.guy is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: