Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #31
fsvr54
F*ck Society

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Lakers to blow out @Dallas game

Why the **** do the Mavs keep trying to finish 1 on 3 breaks.
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:46 PM   #32
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Every non-dunk score by Dwight is pure luck. He is so unskilled it's embarrassing...

Yes, even that last basket
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:47 PM   #33
Jailblazers7
will-to-bigness

Jailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJailblazers7 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Earl Clark really made out like a bandit from the D'Antoni hire. Career going going nowhere but then D'Antoni gives him some minutes in his system and he's looking at a pretty solid paycheck after the season.
Jailblazers7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:51 PM   #34
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation

why do we need to see mark cuban working out?
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:51 PM   #35
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Nash and Dwight really have to develop their PnR chemistry. I know this is their first year together but...damn that was a bad turnover.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:53 PM   #36
kuniva_dAMiGhTy
The First School

kuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation herekuniva_dAMiGhTy has an incredible reputation here

I like Meeks' defense. Sure, he's undersized, but dude is quick w/ the help D and rotations.
kuniva_dAMiGhTy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:54 PM   #37
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
why do we need to see mark cuban working out?

Some weirdos wanna fap to that crap.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #38
game3524
Local High School Star

game3524 has an OK reputation so far

Kobe is so damn streaky from 3.
game3524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:55 PM   #39
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
I like Meeks' defense. Sure, he's undersized, but dude is quick w/ the help D and rotations.

He just runs a around like a chicken with his head cut off. He's the black Sasha Vujacic.
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:57 PM   #40
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

soft calls
DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:57 PM   #41
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool

Amnesty Metta at half. He is abysmal on both ends
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #42
game3524
Local High School Star

game3524 has an OK reputation so far

Yeah, Vince is going into the hall of fame.
game3524 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #43
IGOTGAME
NBA All-star

IGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputationIGOTGAME has a terrific reputation

OJ needs chill out before hurts Kobe. You can't guard Kobe, just deal with it.
IGOTGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:58 PM   #44
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Lakers getting louder cheers than they do at home.
SpecialQue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:59 PM   #45
fsvr54
F*ck Society

fsvr54 is considered somewhat coolfsvr54 is considered somewhat cool

Why is the crowd cheering when the Lakers score?

Stupid shit
fsvr54 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: